Secret life New York;ramy

By RAMYisOTP

Amy and Ricky both move to New York for Hudson. They're married and happy. Continuation of Nothing can stop u... More

Chapter 1~new life
Chapter 2~pregnant
Chapter 3~about to pop
Chpater 4~amys birthday
Chapter 5~interviews
Chapter 6~forgiven
chapter 7~family parties
Chapter 8~back to school
Chapter 9~dinner pt 1
Chapter 10~Awkward!
Chapter 11~ jennas wedding
Chapter 12~rickys birthday
Chapter 13~ exploring
Chapter 14~He forgot?!
Chapter 15~ best guy ever
Chapter 16~ runaway
Chapter 17~snow!!!
Chapter 18~Really Ben
Chapter 19~Friends?!
Chapter 20~ christmas
Chapter 21~Alone
Chapter 22~back to school blues
Chapter 23~oh no!
Chapter 24~ hot and bothered
Chapter 25~birthdays
Chapter 26~3!
Chapter 27~wedding
Chapter 28~Nephew
Chapter 29~mood swings
Chapter 30~gender reveal party
Chapter 31~onto us another one
Chapter 32~johns birthday
Chapter 33~privacy
Chapter 34~baptism
Chapter 35~missing him
Chapter 36~ hes back
Chapter 37~forgiven but not forgiven
Chapter 38~ vacation
Chapter 39~hawaii
Chapter 40~the dream continues
Chapter 41~cruise
Chapter 42~sad day
Chapter 43~ashley
Chapter 44~confessions were made
Chapter 45~fight
Chapter 46~we dont talk anymore
Chapter 47~girls day
Chapter 48~why is Jenna on my couch?
Chapter 49~valentines day
Chapter 50~day out
Chapter 51~elopers
Chapter 52~breakdown
Chapter 53~interuptions
Chapter 54~male bonding
Chapter 55~placement
Chapter 56~I love you Amy. I love you Jenna
Chapter 57~prank wars
Chapter 58~graduations
Chapter 59~oh grow up!
Chapter 60~picked on
Chapter 61~moving
Chapter 62~dates
Chapter 63~Trouble
Chapter 64~friends?
Chapter 65~no kids!
Chapter 66~oh the games we play
Chapter 67~like father like son
Chapter 68~cold hard truth
Chapter 70~accidents
Chapter 71~Snowing
Chapter 72~Under the stars
Chapter 73~Welcome back
Chapter 74~The better kid
Chapter 75~Hospital visits
Chapter 76~Welcome to high school
Chapter 77~Bad day
Chapter 78~Punishments
Chapter 79~Perfect weekend!
Chpater 80~Breakups and makeups
Chapter 81~Band camp problems
Chapter 82~Problem solver
Chapter 83~M?
Chapter 84~Reunion
Chapter 85~Teachers
Chapter 86~Hanging out
Chapter 87~Well then
Chapter 88~Christmas
Chapter 89~Dramarama
Chapter 90~Cancellations
Chapter 91~One person job
Chapter 92~Oh John...
Chapter 93~Coping mechinism
Chapter 94~Squad
Chapter 95~Teenagers
Chapter 96~Go Dels
Chapter 97~Us
Chapter 98~What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Chapter 99~Up all night
Chapter 100~Another kid?!
Chapter 101~Albany
Chapter 102~Embarassed
Chapter 103~Graduation
Chapter 104~Bye
News
Chapter 105~Thank u and goodbye
Heads up

Chapter 69~all in the family

374 14 8
By RAMYisOTP

Ricky POV

I open the door and in comes Amy's mom, her fiancée Rebecca and a much bigger Robbie.

"Oh my gosh Robbie your sooooooo big!" Amy yells squishing him in a hug. "Can't breathe Amy." He says lightly hitting her arm.

"Hey Amy!" Her mom exclaims smiling happily. "Hello mom, and hi Rebecca!" Amy says smiling and hugging both of them.

Robbie sleeping on the couch in our room, so I set it up for him. "Hey kiddo what's up you seem down?" I question as I set up his bed for him. "It's just me and Amy, we've never really had brother sister bonding time you know." He says sighing.

"Tell you what, I'll talk to Amy and see if she can hang out with you after she finishes work, how does that sound?" I ask him and his face lights up.

"It sounds awesome!" He says smiling happily. "Alright well, I'm gonna go take a shower all right?" He nods and I walk over to our bathroom.

When I get out of the bathroom I see Robbie asleep on my side of the bed but no Amy?

I walk over to the couch and find her sleeping soundly, I pick her up and carry her to bed bridal style laying her beside Robbie.

I pick the couch and shortly fall asleep.

Amy Pov

I wake up at around 3 am unable to sleep and beside Robbie in bed. I need Ricky right now.

I walk over to the living room and find him sleeping soundly, his arm is slightly hanging off the couch, which is just the perfect amount of room for me to shimmy into.

I crawl in and see him smile. "What wrong?" He whispers wrapping his arms around me. "I can't sleep." I say sighing. "Sure you can." He says kissing my head. "Before you go to bed, see if you can hang out with Robbie tomorrow, he's sad you and him never spend time." Ricky says and I nod. "I know, I'm gonna see if I can take him out somewhere." Ricky nods and once again starts closing his eyes.

I get up to ready for work and so does Ricky. I slip on my higher heels than usual and Ricky sighs.

"One more day honey." I say sighing and wrapping my arms over his shoulder. "I know." He says buttoning his shirt, as I look at him questioning.

"Amy we've been together since we were sixteen and we've been married for a couple of years now, I know how long your period lasts." He says and I cover my mouth since Robbie's sleeping right there.

"He can't hear he's dead asleep right now." Ricky says kissing me and going back to get ready.

Robbie wakes up along the way and shuffles downstairs when I stop him. "Hey after work how about me and you hang out?" I ask and he smiles and nods. "All right night buddy." I say kissing his head before he walks downstairs.

I leave for work and I am so tired today for some reason.

Ricky Pov

Why must office work be so godamn morning? Tonight should be fun though just me and the kids. What mayhem should we cause tonight.

Amy Pov

Wow I don't feel like teaching a lesson today, and by the looks of my students they don't want to learn one.

"Ok guys, two options movie or reading?" I ask. "Movie!" they all tell groaning.

I pull out my laptop and look through movies. "Hmm a Ricky and Amy file, Ms. let's watch that looks like a sex tape." Micah says laughing. "Outside." I say turning around. "What?" He questions. "Outside, go take a walk and come back in 5 minutes." I say and he angrily walks out.

"Ms.what is actually in the Ricky and Amy files?" Sally questions. "Oh it's just family pictures." I say clicking on it.

I play the movie and the principle knock at my door.

"Hey Mrs.Underwood next time just send Micah to the office, I'm aware of his behaviour in class and I prefer I deal with it head on." He says and I nod. "Sorry Mr.Anderson I'll send him to you next time." I say smiling, and he nods before walking off.

I get home at around 2:30 and find Robbie sitting on the couch. "Hey how about I go get changed and we go out and hang out?" I ask him and he nods happily.

Ricky Pov

I get off work and head to go pick up the kids.

I wait outside of Johns class, and a teacher walks up to me. "Hey I'm miss.Paul, I'm in charge of the kids here." She says smiling and I nod. "John is a very bright student, and I do think it would be best to place him in some advanced classes. So here's some papers and you and your wife and him can look over them." She says handing me a stack of papers.

"Also Johnwrote this paper, and I think you and your wife might want to read it." She says smiling, handing me the paper than walking off.

       My Superheroes
    By: John Underwood
Normal kids my age have superheroes like Batman and Superman who inspire them. However, I'm a weird kid. My favorite superheroes are my parents, Amy and Ricky Underwood. They inspire me in a thousand ways, including when it comes to my dreams, future, and legacy.

My mother got pregnant with me when she was only a freshman in high school. My dad was a sophomore, who, shall I say, participated in "sexual activities" with all the girls at school. Due to his childhood he didn't really care what happened to him until I came around (or so he says). But he only stopped these "activities" to impress my mom when he started falling for her. But even though my mom changed him a lot, it didn't happen for two years. This is why they're always telling me, "You can't change someone unless they want to be changed."

Before me my mother had big dreams. She wanted to go to Juilliard and play in the New York harmonic. Slowly, that dream changed to Hudson University, who gladly accepted her. I have always had a deep sense of admiration for her chasing down her dream and not letting anything hold her back. But she wasn't the only one who had a dream. My father's dream was her. So he followed his dream to hers. Then, in living both their dreams, they began to share a new one: family.

Although it's gross sometimes, they still have that spark and fire I saw eight years ago. Their love for each other is so flawless, it has only gotten stronger over the years. I know it's gonna hard to live up to it, but I'm up for the challenge. I can only hope to someday find a relationship so real yet so much like a fairy tale.

There are my superheroes for you. They can be both embarrassing at times and inspirational at other times. Then again, they're my parents--it's part of the job description. For the most part, though, their story will always encourage me to always do the right thing and follow my dreams, whatever they may be.

I cry a little as I read this. The bell rings and John comes out.

"Woah who died?" John asks referring to my red eyes, shit, I mutter under my breath. "John why would you think that?" I ask placing a hand on his back and walking towards Delilahs class.

"Cause you've obviously been crying, and I know you dad your strong you only cry when it's something bad." He says and I feel the tears wanna come again, i love how strong my son thinks I am.

"Nothing John, it must be my allergies." I say putting my hand on his back.

"Ok so what for dinner?" I ask looking through the freezer.

"Chinese food!" Delilah and Mason say in unison smiling. "John?" I ask and he nods smiling. "Chinese food it is, who's coming with?" I ask grabbing my wallet.

"Us!" Delilah says smiling and following me. "Alright John don't burn the house down." I say and he fake laugh and rolls his eyes.

We go to the Chinese restaurant a couple blocks down and I order what Amy usually gets.

Incoming call: Amy😍😘💍😏😉

Ricky:yes honey?

Amy:I love when you call me that*laughs* anyways just wanted to call and say I'm at the mall with Robbie.

Ricky:well I love calling you that, I'm just getting Chinese food with the kids.

Amy:I see.

Ricky:you alright you sound upset.

Amy:it's just I don't like leaving you to do all the work. We're partners in this and I shouldn't just leave you to go hang out.

Ricky:*sighs* Amy im their dad I'm gonna have to do a lot of stuff with them on my own. Plus I want you to go out and have fun!

Amy:ok ok*sighs* I love you

Ricky:I love you too, oh here Delilah wants to talk to you.

Delilah:hey mommy!

Amy:hi baby, mommy will be home soon.

Delilah:ok, daddy's getting us Chinese food bye!

Ricky:*laughs* oh yeah when you get home I have something good to show you

Amy:is it you naked, cause I'm done*whispers*

Ricky:oh? Ohhhhhh! Maybe two things for you when you get home.

Amy:can't wait.*sighs* I better go Robbie's getting fussy.

Ricky:all right bye

Amy: bye babe

I head home with the kids and find Nicole and John kissing on the couch. "Err uh," I say clearing my throat. "Sorry Mr.Underwood, John was just lonely and I came to hang out." She says.

"It's all right, you wanna stay for dinner?" I ask her. "No, my moms making roast. Thanks though. Bye John." She says kissing him hard taking both him and me by surprise.

"That girl reminds me of your aunt Adrian." I say laughing and walking to the kitchen.

It's around 10:00 when Amy gets home. "Sorry I had to drop Robbie off and then my parents talked for hours-." She rambles on and on before I kiss her.

"It's fine, now this is what I wanted you too see." I say handing her the paper.

We sit down and I wait for her to read it.

"Oh my god we inspire him." Amy says happy crying. "I know." I say can't helping but crying too.

"Ricky were good parents." She says smiling softly. "Yeah." I say wiping a tear from under her eye.

She puts the paper down, and stands up not saying a word, and walking away all I can hear is her boot heels clicking against the floor.

I walk into the bedroom and find her sitting on the bed in her bra and panties only.

I raise my eyebrows as she stands up and kisses me hard.

Amy Pov

I kiss him hard and lay him on the bed. I unbuckle his jeans but he stops me. "Lock the door." He says laughing and I get up doing so.

I let his man hood spring free and he smirks at me. I attach my lips to the head and gently suck. "Oh god Amy." He groans out, as I continuing doing what I'm doing, he places his hands on either side of my head and begins pushing himself in and out of my mouth. He cums and I swallow.

"No, I just want sex." I say as he's about to go down on me. "You sure?" He asks his eyes full of lust and love. "Yeah." I say and he smirks.

Ricky Pov

I cuddle her close after doing what we were did. "Wow I can't believe I had to wait a week for this." She says laughing. I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

"Hey is there still left over Chinese food?" Amy asks smirking at me. "Yeah why you wanna go eat some?" I ask a hint of laughter to my voice. "Yeah let's go!" She hops on my back and I run to the kitchen with her.

And there you have another update taadaa. Special thanks to boo boo secretlife_ramy_15 she wrote the john paper, isn't she smart af👏🏼anyways peace I'll see you on Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 1.5K 60
As Amy goes off to New York she still can't make her own decisions. As life throws bumps and happiness at her she may be able to find herself, but po...
9.5K 109 42
When Laila's parents decide to start a new life in california, San Clemente to be exact. She has no clue what shes going to do. a Texas girl moving t...
2.8K 22 20
i'm really bad at descriptions. there is no plot to this story, just purely fluff/entertainment. my writing evolves over the time ive been writing th...
50.1K 1K 53
Veronica Cruz has been dating Smosh's one and only Anthony Padilla for over two years, but for the past few months, Veronica hasn't felt the way she...