Him ✓ ➢ c.s

By iridecentstyles

it always begins somewhere. Nova Dillon one day moves to a small town in Chicago with her single mother, and... More

Him.
01- Life Changes.
02- He's Mysterious.
03- Getting To Know Him.
04- Small Habbit.
05- Issues.
06- Unexplained.
07- Trouble.
08- Fair.
09- Gone.
10- Alone.
11- Seen.
12- Letters.
13- Dont Worry.
14- Prom Night.
15- Surprise.
16- Back.
17- Love Triangle.
18- Carry On.
19- Dad.
20- Safe.
21- Bad Dreams.
22- Unexpected.
23- Dylan.
24- Regrets.
26- Maria
27- Hello.
28- Party.
29- Move On.
30- You Again?
31- Time.
32- Difference.
33- Pride.
34- Past.
35- Katherine.
36- Goodbye.
37- Remorce.
38- Fate.
38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]
Questions
Trailer
SEQUEL
BRAND NEW TRAILER
The Third Book?
100k
Cole & Nova Smut?
Authors Note
Please Read

25- Date.

2.3K 48 109
By iridecentstyles

Nova Dillon

The ride to wherever in the universe Cole was taking me was incredibly awkward. I felt sick to my stomach, knowing I hadn't took a shower since Dylan was last at my house. And the fact that I did the worst deed known to man kind is just; I don't even know how to put it in words.

"You're acting really funny, is everything?" He turned down the music in the car, and eyed me precisely. This is what I'd like to call the second part of cheating. The many, many questions.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired," I faked a yawn and leaned my head against the car window. Not interested in anything else he had to ask.

"Did you stay up late or something?"

"I felt bad for storming out of your house last night. I was just- confused," I exclaimed.

"As you should be. That was really rude of me, I know Dylan would never do anything like that to hurt me; although he has in the past."

Well, now I feel even worse.

"Right.." I said slowly, "He'd never do such a terrible thing."

"So, enough about last night. Let's focus on right now, our date is going to be outstanding," His cheeks became red and cheery.

"Are you really trying that hard to impress me?" I blushed, and clasped my hands together.

"Maybe I am," He forced a smile, "I just feel like I'm loosing your interest. Think of that Louis guy, he's so much funner than me. And I know you know it."

"No he isn't, I love listening to your stories, and you aren't loosing my interest," I rolled my eyes, "You are my boyfriend. And I will forever have you as my boyfriend. So stop worrying."

He looked down at the wheel, then back at the road, "I quit smoking for you; thinking it would make me a better person. But nothing's changing."

"Holly shit Cole, stop with the mood swings. You go from being the happiest person on the planet to a depressed dweeb," I rolled my eyes, but instantly regretted my choice of words.

He stopped the car, and gave me a shocked/angry look, "Is that seriously what you think of me? A depressed dweeb?" He glared at me, "Maybe I am a dweeb, but I have the courage to tell you how I'm feeling when you don't have to the courage to tell if you like my brother or not."

"What the heck Cole!" I shoved his shoulder, "I already told you, nothing is going on between me and your brother. Just because he likes me doesn't mean I like him."

"Look me in the eye," He forced my head his direction, "You always obsess over me, and tell me how much you love me. But is it really because of who I am? Or the way I look?"

How was I supposed to respond to such a question? I loved everything about him, and I knew he didn't realize that.

"I don't want our relationships to be one that only lasts throughout high school," He exclaimed, "I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And even get married."

"Really?" My lips quivered and formed a somewhat smirk.

"Of course! I'd jump of a bridge and break my leg if it meant marrying you!" He leaned in closer, "I just pray to god you feel the same way."

"Cole, I do feel the same way; I don't understand why you're so worried!" I growled, and buried my head into my hands, "I swear to god we have this conversation every few days- knock it off."

"You're right. Here we are; the fanciest restaurant in town," He stopped the car, and looked at me calmly, "I've been saving up for a long time."

I couldn't say anything. I just sat with my lips in an "o" about ready to bawl my eyes out and smuggle him with kisses, "Wha; how?"

"I care about you Nov," His lips formed a half smirk as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "I'll stop being a crying dweeb so we can enjoy our date."

"T-That's a good idea," I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled, "Let's promise to make this the best night of our lives."

"That can't happen unless we go to an actual party. Like a club or something," He joked, "Just kidding. This place isn't exactly my pace, but I can work with it."

"Good," I poked his stomach, "Because you didn't save all of your money up for nothing. Which leaves me to ask, how do you eat on a daily basis?"

"You don't want to know," He opened the car door and made his way towards my side of the car. Opening the door and reaching for my hand, "Come on beautiful."

We walked into the classy white building. And from the start I felt like we didn't belong in such an elegant building. Especially with all of the roses and waterfalls surrounding us.

"Yep, this is definitely where rich idiots go," He whispered and let out an adorable laugh afterwards.

I laughed along side him as we approached the stone counter, "We have a reservation," Cole stated, fixing his tie and holding his breath.

The lady looked through a portfolio of reservations and searched for our name. "Mr and Mrs. Sprouse?" She rose her eyebrow.

"Yep, that's us," He forced a smile, "Don't question our age- we're a young married couple."

I gave him a weird look and nudged his shoulder. Before I could say anything he nudged me back, still smiling widely.

"Right this way," We followed her back into a fancy diner sections, as they played ballet music in the background, "Have fun."

We took a seat in front of each other, "Yep, this isn't where I belong," Cole admitted, looking at the menu with wide eyes, "I've never ate at a restaurant in my life."

"You've got to be joking!" I gasped, "Fuck you."

"What!" He held his hands up as if he was getting arrested, "Im serious. Remember, I've basically been homeless my entire life because I broke out of the orphanage."

"I know I'm just kidding. I feel bad for you, living in an orphanage must've been hard."

"It was. But I was kind of the orphanage bully believe it or not. That's long past me, I was just taking my anger out on the other kids," He sighed, and started playing with his dark hair.

"Tell me a story. I love listening to your tragic stories," I grinned and reached over the table for his hand.

"Okay," He held out the word for a couple seconds, "This happened when I was eleven."

"Go on."

"Picture me. Blonde, long raggedy hair. To be honest my face hasn't changed much. Anyways, it was my first day at another orphanage. Don't get jealous okay?" He paused and bit his knuckles.

"I won't, just continue," I said, already into his not said story.

"There was this really cute girl with dark brown hair. Her name was Evinor Dunn and let me just say, I fell in love with her," His eyes lit up and I was already in full jealously mode but trying my best to hide it, "She escaped the orphanage with me, and she looked just like you."

"Wait! Is that why you love me? Because I look like your dead ex girlfriend?" I shouted, but covered my mouth afterwards because that had to be offensive, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"No, it's okay," He licked his lips, "But that isn't why I love you. At first, yeah- I wanted to see if you where like her. But you aren't like her at all! You are better!"

"How's that?"

"First off, you don't look that much like her now that I know you. And you're just so much nicer, funnier and everything else!" He exclaimed, and I listened.

"Aw. Thank you," I blushed, "I know how you feel. My boyfriend didn't die, but he just left."

"It's different when someone you love dies. And the way she died was just-" He paused and glared down at his hands, "Terrible! It makes me regret all of the bad life choices I've made."

"How did she die?" I questioned.

"Drug overdose."

"Cole, I'm really so-"

"Don't be sorry. I have you, I'm not a complete jackass anymore. So let's not talk about depressing shit anymore," He giggled, "Let's talk about our new life."

"Nova and Cole Sprouse," We where interrupted by two- Oh shit, Louis and Dylan? Together? Standing in front of us at the restaurant with evil eyes?

"How the hell did you two even get in here? I don't think you understand that she is my girlfriend," Cole slammed his head down on the table, rolling his eyes at least five times in a row.

"I've done a lot of thinking, and it would be stupid of me to let Nova fall into your drug addict arms. So I've took it upon myself to get her back," Louis smirked and fixed his bow tie.

"We have a problem here," Dylan butted in before anyone could respond. And god, he smelt like my room and me! Memories. Bad memories, "All of us guys are in love with that cute girl."

"Fuck both you! She is my girlfriend, so lay off won't you?" Cole flipped them off, and held my hand tighter.

"First off. Louis, we never dated," I had to mention, "And Dylan. Just leave me alone like I said this morn-" I stopped when I realized what I was about to say.

"Go on Nova," He gave me an evil grin.

"What?" Louis rose his eyebrow.

"What are you two talking about?" Cole also asked, his eyes more worried than ever before.

"Dylan and Louis, you're ruining our perfect date! Now leave us alone!" I yelled, for some reason grabbing my untouched fork.

"Have it your way. But before you go any further with this relationship, you should tell Prince Charming here what you've really been up to," He patted Cole's back and I knew just by looking at Cole that he was scared to death.

"Nova, can I sing you a song?" Louis whispered, but Dylan immediately pulled him away.

I slammed my head down on the table, wanting to die and cry.

"What was he talking about Nova," Cole asked anxiously, "Do you like him or something?"

"He's right. I can't let this go on any longer without telling you something that I totally regret," I held in my breath, and the tears started falling against my cheek.

"You're scaring me babe," He leaned in closer.

"Dylan drugged me or something last night. He needed a place to stay, so I let him sleep on that small chair in my room. But since he drugged me, he kind of had sex with me," I finally said, and started crying afterwards, "Please don't hate me!"

He didn't know what to say. His eyes where filled with hurt, and I could just tell how sad and depressed he was, "H-Ho-" His voice started cracking as he buried his head deep into his hands and started bawling.

"Cole! No you can't do this, I'm so sorry," I cried along side him, running over to his side of the table and hugging him tightly.

"I don't even know who you are anymore! Some part of me can tell you're lying about the drug part, because Dylan wouldn't drug you. I'm just so hurt! And I don't know what to do with my life!" He pushed me off of him, glaring the entire time.

"Cole please!" I wrapped my arms around him a second time but he did the same thing.

"Get away from me," He finalized, "Just leave and be with him! Because you are both- cheaters."

"Baby!"

"Nova Grace," He harshly shoved me against the wall, "You don't know how god damn hard this is for me! I love you! But you killed my soul and will to live!"

"It will never happen again, I promise!" I pleaded, "I hate Dylan for what he did! Don't you believe me?"

"The real person you should hate is yourself. Because it is in fact your fault."

"I know," I mumbled, "I thought we where going to be together forever. Is that all going to change just because I made a stupid decision?"

He closed his eyes, and I could see the tears drop against his cheeks, "I guess so."

And then he walked away. Calmly, yet quickly. The moment he walked away, I watched something drop out of his pocket. A small black box that I quickly picked up to return back to him. But when I opened the box, it was a bright wedding ring; with my name carved into the side.

He was going to ask me to marry him..

**

A/N: Nope, don't get pissed just yet! It'll all be okay, I can promise you that. In the comment sections tell me who you want Nova to be with ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 67 32
Olivia winter is a girl who doesn't like attention but Is supposed to be popular. One day she bumps into Cole Coleman one of the most popular and mo...
713K 16.4K 42
I was dancing with Cory when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. The force they used to turn me around made me stumble a bit and spill my drink. "S...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.2K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
1.3K 397 35
"Let's play a game,Ms. Garcia. 100 days. First one to fall in love with the other, loses" ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~ Phoebe Grace...