Him ✓ ➢ c.s

By iridecentstyles

it always begins somewhere. Nova Dillon one day moves to a small town in Chicago with her single mother, and... More

Him.
01- Life Changes.
02- He's Mysterious.
03- Getting To Know Him.
04- Small Habbit.
05- Issues.
06- Unexplained.
07- Trouble.
08- Fair.
09- Gone.
10- Alone.
11- Seen.
12- Letters.
13- Dont Worry.
14- Prom Night.
15- Surprise.
16- Back.
17- Love Triangle.
18- Carry On.
19- Dad.
20- Safe.
21- Bad Dreams.
22- Unexpected.
23- Dylan.
25- Date.
26- Maria
27- Hello.
28- Party.
29- Move On.
30- You Again?
31- Time.
32- Difference.
33- Pride.
34- Past.
35- Katherine.
36- Goodbye.
37- Remorce.
38- Fate.
38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]
Questions
Trailer
SEQUEL
BRAND NEW TRAILER
The Third Book?
100k
Cole & Nova Smut?
Authors Note
Please Read

24- Regrets.

2.4K 42 41
By iridecentstyles

Nova Dillon

"Wake up. It's morning, sunshine," I felt the cold breath of Dylan above me. I woke up with wide eyes, jumping when I saw Dylan's smiling face and squinted eyes. I was disgusted in both myself and him, "You're too cute."

Things weren't the way they where supposed to be- waking up next to the love of my life, he wasn't here. It was his evil twin brother in which I now hate. It had been my worst life decisions yet, and all I wanted to do was jump out of my window and forget about everything.

I awoke this morning, not understanding why I was naked in bed with Dylan Sprouse. The same dude I had the courage to call my best friend- which clearly wasn't the relationship we currently betrayed.

I didn't exactly remember every single detail from the night before, so you can only imagine what I did after staring up at Dylan for at least ten seconds. I started screaming as if he was a serial killer. You couldn't blame me. After all, he did almost kill a man.

"Bruh, settle down," He tried to calm me down, but I felt like my entire universe was ending.
Like I was drowning in a pit of fire, or whatever else you could think off.

"Settle down?" I mocked his sarcastic self, "Who the hell do you think I am? I don't cheat, ever!" I panicked, and jumped out of my bed and onto the wooden floor, "Cole's going to find out, and never forgive me. Or you."

"Babe-"

"Let me stop you right there asshole. I'm not another school girl you like to play around with. I am not your babe, I'm your brothers babe." I was losing my insanity, every second I looked at him. This wasn't how life should have been.

"Nova. Seriously. You're freaking me out," He laughed as if everything was a joke, and he stood from the bed; butt ass naked if I may mention.

"Oh my god, this can't be happening to me. Why do I put myself in these situations?" I covered my eyes in complete disgust, making him feel insecure of course, but that was the last thing I cared about.

"I'm putting clothes on right now, it's okay," He grabbed his clothes off the floor and started to get dressed. It was a matter of time before Cole showed up- the idea of him finding out about this, crushed my soul.

"You can't tell a living soul about this," I demanded.

"But I thought we had something special. I love you Nova."

"Shut the hell up. I'm with Cole, and you're going to have to deal with it because you're hair is getting on my nerves," I pouted, not fully understanding what had just came out of my mouth.

"Wait a second," He double took, raising his eyebrow as high as they could reach, "You're doing this because you don't like the way my hair looks?"

"It's growing, and its ugly. I just don't like it; so leave," It was official. I was losing the small mind of mine, acting like a complete crazy person.

"Well Nova, all I have to say is damn. You really know how to crush a guys hopes and dreams," He sighed, and picked up his little red backpack he had brought over the night before, "I guess I'll see you later."

"Go through the back door, I don't want Cole to see you. And no, I won't see you," I hissed, and opened my bedroom door for him in frustration.

"Okay, but last night was fun. Thank you."

"Oh my god.. don't mind me asking, but did you use a condom?" I brought up out of no where, thinking of the chances of me being knocked up.

"Settle down, I did!" He continued to laugh.

"Seriously dude, stop telling me to settle down," I rolled my eyes, "Just get out."

And then he left. With no worries at all, just like it wasn't a big deal. And from now on, I shall spend the rest of my life full of regret, knowing I slept with my boyfriends brother and probably broke his heart. Or at least will break his sensitive heart.

"Nova, it's me," I jumped once I heard what sounded like Cole holler out of my locked window.

"One sec," I quickly made my bed, throwing away any trace of me sleeping with Dylan. Then opened both my blinds and window, "Hi, what do you want?" I forced a smile.

He stepped into my room, already acting like he knew something was up, "I'm sorry about our little argument yesterday. So I want to make it up to you," His smirk was too cute for me to stand, I loved it.

"What do you mean by that?" I joked around.

"A date, a real date."

"Really?" My eyes widened, "Cole, that would be lovely."

"Really? I honest to god feel like I'm losing you. I'm such a boring person, and I want to show my affections by doing what normal boyfriends do," He giggles.

"Aw, you are a normal boyfriend," I kissed him, and ran my fingers through his hair, "What do you have in mind?"

"It's a surprise. And I know you hate surprises, that's why it's a surprise."

"Wow, thanks loser," I poked his stomach, and it turned into a complete tickle war; or whatever the hell you call it.

"Ah, I'm so lucky to have you. I'm just surprised you didn't get married during the time I was gone," He laughed, and started wondering around the room.

"Wow, you actually think I'd get married?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Well, Louis was pretty determined to have you. I guess that's one of the reasons I tried so hard."

"Come on," I grabbed his hands, "Let's not worry about that. Just take me on a date, if you want."

"I'd love to, but you have to get ready. And I have to get ready. So I'll pick you up at 1:00," He gave me one last kiss before walking back towards my window.

"What should I wear?"

"Anything. You can even dress as a stripper and I wouldn't care," He joked, and I playfully punched his arm, "Honestly, I'd like to see that."

"Maybe someday."

"See you later," He waved goodbye, and blew me a kiss before walking onto the roof and closing my window.

That was close. Well kind of. It just unsettles me that five minutes before Cole came over, Dylan was in my bed naked. Gross.

So, our first actual date? It has to be special, and I don't have the slightest idea of what to wear to such a thing. Because I've never been on a real date. There's only one person who can help me with this. My mom.

"Mom, sorry for bothering you but I need help," I walked into the kitchen, and found her staring blankly at a wall, "Mom, are you okay?"

She turned around. Her eyes full of tears, "I never imagined you to do something so cruel."

"Mom, what's wrong?" I walked closer to her, but she continued to back away.

"Tell me it's not true. You didn't cheat on Cole with his brother. You couldn't have ended up like your father," She started to hyperventilate as crazy as it sounds. And I was the cause of this.

"He needed somewhere to stay, Cole kicked him out," I looked down at my hands, full of guilt.

"You are a cheater!" She screamed, "You aren't my daughter. My daughter wouldn't do something so terrible to hurt the one she truly loves."

"I didn't. I don't know what you're talking about," And here comes my bad acting. I couldn't even look her in the eye.

"I heard you. I was so close to coming in there and slapping both of you."

"It's not happening again, I regret every moment of it," I started to cry a little bit, "Please mom. I need your help."

"Don't tell me you're pregnant. Wait, you wouldn't even know because it takes time," She growled.

"I'm going on a date with," I paused, "Cole. And I don't know what to-"

"Does he know?" She yelled, "Does he know that his one true love cheated on him. And his brother is a total douche for betraying him."

"Seriously settle down-"

"No. I remember what it feels like to be cheated on. It hits you like a truck because you realize that person doesn't love you like you thought they did."

"You don't understand, I love Cole more than anything. And I would never do it again!" I cried harder.

"But you still did it. And you can't take it back now," She shrugged, "I'm not helping you pick out an outfit. Do it yourself."

"I'm sorry momma," I held her hand, but she shoved me back.

"Don't touch me. Just go, make your own stupid, slutty decisions," Her words crushed me even harder. But I couldn't talk back, because she was right. I was hurting Cole, although he didn't know.

**

Ding.

The doorbell rung. I was expecting Cole to take me somewhere fancy, so I wore a long light pink dress because it looked good with my complexion, and it was just really cute.

I didn't want my mom answering the door, because she'd probably tell him straight away which is the last thing I wanted. So I made sure I was down there on time to answer the door.

The moment I opened the door and seen him. I forgot about all of the terrible deeds. I knew what we had was right, and I loved him.

"Nova," He stood speechless, as did I.

"Cole, you look so handsome," He wore a beautiful black tux, and I never seen him look better. I also had no idea he owned a tux.

"Here come outside," He took my hand and we walked, closing the door behind us, "This is where you stood when I first saw you," He looked down at the porch, "You looked up at me like I was insane, and moments later I seen you looking out of your window at me."

"That's right. I thought you where so cute, but creepy at the same time," I giggled.

He held both of my hands in front of me tightly, "I made the right decision by purposely bumping into you. Otherwise we wouldn't be together now, guiding each other through thick and thin. Thank you."

I didn't say anything in response. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and cherished him.

He was my person.

**

A/N: Hey guys, I'm actually doing an authors note. If you haven't noticed I keep changing the girl who plays Nova. Well, I officially decided to make the girl "Nina Dobrev" I just love her, and feel like it works out great. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 734 36
Sabrina begins to develop feelings for her co-star-Corey Fogelmanis. But when they try being a couple, do things always work out the way they want?
30 1 11
16 year old Danae's life is slowly going downhill with trying to pass his exams, get a job and get into college. His mum doesn't make it any easier t...
19K 419 27
SEQUEL TO "Him [c.s]" it always needs somewhere. "She loves you," She spoke gently, "I can see it in her beautiful brown eyes."
394 24 24
Payton and Ty have been friends since 8th grade. She eventually starts to gain a crush on Ty and Doesn't want to tell him. Meanwhile Ty's Best Bro si...