Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Gir...

By normaa

When Conner was 12, he stops dating, he isolates himself. Why? Because he thinks his life is ruined when he f... More

Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter1]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter2]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter3]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter4]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter5]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter6]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter7]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter8]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter9]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter10]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter11]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter12]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter13]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter14]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter15]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter16]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter17]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter18]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter19]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter20]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter21]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter22]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter23]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter24]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter25]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter26]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter27]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter28]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter29]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter30]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter 31]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter32]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter33]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter34]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter35]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter36]

Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Epilogue]

15.6K 351 72
By normaa

Conner's POV 

"Shut the hell up and fix my tie!" I snapped at Daniel, Oliver and Anthony. They were all mocking me about how nervous I was getting. Why shouldn't I get nervous? It's my wedding!

"Chill, chill" Daniel slurred at me and fixed my tie. I gulped and looked at the mirror. Decent enough. Classical tuxedo for a classic wedding. Not everyone knew it was arranged.

"You're going to get bad luck for sleeping with the bride a day before your wedding" Oliver said behind Daniel. I groaned and narrowed my eyes at him.

Farrah and Valerie literally woke us up giving a lecture. Bickering. Dragged a still sleepy Disarray from my room at four in the morning. I groaned and went back to sleep. It wasn't long when Disarray came back a half an hour later when she was able to escape Farrah and Valerie. Then they caught us again. Disarray just rolled her cute little eyes at them, gave me a kiss and finally left. I haven't seen her since this morning. I'll be seeing her walk down the aisle soon.

I felt my heart hammer in my chest. She's going to look so gorgeous in her white gown. 

I walked into the church and everyone was there. There was a lot of Disarray's family I didn't know there. They just gapped at me as I went to greet the ones I did know. I saw my family and I felt better. My cousins, aunts, uncles were here. Disarray's dad was talking to my dad. 

"You look so handsome" my mom cried and hugged. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek. 

"Thanks mom. Is Disarray almost here?" I asked nervously, fixing my tie. 

"She'll be here in ten, fifteen minutes. I just talked to Alexandria. Now go get ready at the alter" she ordered. I grinned and did what she asked. 

"We'll be outside, dude. Farrah just texted me that they're almost here" Oliver said and slapped my back.

"Good luck handling my sister" Daniel said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Conner, don't drop the ring" Anthony said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not cool" I snapped and he laughed. 

Everyone settled down and I stood there ten minutes, nervous. I had to stop myself from running my hand through my hair because I would just mess it up. 

As I started to clam down, the wedding March started and my heart went crazy. The doors opened and the couples came out. First it was Oliver and Farrah, Daniel and Alexandria, then Valerie and Anthony.

 A few seconds later, she was there, her arm wrapped around her fathers. 

Disarray's POV

I didn't have a moment of peace the moment I woke up. My mom, the people she hired and the girls were all getting me ready. They touched my nails I got done yesterday, pedicure. Everything. I barely had time to eat breakfast. 

"You look beautiful!" my mom cried over and over again. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. My mom hired a makeup artist and hair stylist for me and the girls. I looked very nice. I asked for simple makeup because I knew that's how Conner liked it. My dress was long and gorgeous it made my curves stand out. 

Valerie, Alexandria and Farrah were all standing behind me, smiling. They all had cream colored dressed and their hair and makeup was flawless. My brother was going to flip when he saw Alexandria. 

There was a photographer taking random pictures of all of us. We all got in a line and took a picture together. I looked at the clock and it was time to me go to the church. 

"You'll be fine, Disarray" Valerie told me and I smiled.

"I just wanna go see Conner. I bet he's looking so handsome in his tux" I mused out loud and she giggled along with me. 

"Okay girls! Let's go!" my mom said and she was grinning. She filed the girls out to the limo and stopped me before I got in. 

"Disarray you're so beautiful" she cried. I was going to open my mouth but she stopped me. "Honey, I just wanna say I am so sorry for forcing you into this. I would have wanted you to find someone for yourself" she croaked.

"Mom, it's alright now. I was going to meet Conner eventually" I said and smiled. 

"Conner? You think you were going to end up with him even if we didn't introduce you two?" she asked and wiped her tears.

"I am positive about it, Mom." 

"That's a relief for me, hon. I didn't want you miserable with him" she said and hugged me. 

"He makes me happy, mom." 

We finally got into the limo and went our way. I couldn't stop fidgeting.

"Disarray everything is going to be perfect. Conner is waiting for you" Valerie said next to me. I gulped and nodded. 

We finally got to the church and it was beautifully decorated. My wedding is perfect. 

"I wonder if my wedding will be like this" Alexandria said next to me, looking dreamy at the church. 

"I'm sure Daniel will get you what you want" I teased and she turned red. 

"We're not together" she stuttered and I gave a small laugh. And her eyes went wide when she saw Daniel standing outside the church with the other boys. Farrah went to Oliver, Valerie went to Anthony. Alexandria went to Daniel who's eyes bulged when he saw her. I grinned.

I heard the wedding March start to play and my heart went wild. 

First went Oliver and Farrah, then Valerie and Anthony, lastly, Alexandria and Daniel. 

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart" my dad said next to me and I blushed.

"Look great, dad"  I complimented and it was his turn to turn red. I was

"I didn't think this day will come so quick" my dad whispered. 

"It's happening dad and everything is how I would want it to be, even Conner" I giggled and hugged him. 

A few seconds later, it was my turn to walk down the aisle. The doors opened and I looked in.  

My eyes went straight to Conner. His eyes were already on me, like a hawk. He looked incredibly handsome. He wasn't an eighteen year old, he looked more like a twenty five year old. 

As my heart start hammering, his smile calmed me down. Everything was going to be okay.

3RD PERSON

The moment Conner and Disarray connected eyes, they automatically relaxed. They knew it was their day and they shouldn't be nervous. They communicated with their facial expressions. He knew she was nervous and he gave her a comforting smile. 

Disarray felt all the stares she was getting as she walked down the aisle hanging onto her father's arm. She made eye contact with her friends and family. She was glad that they looked happy for her instead of gossiping on how young she's getting married. They don't know a thing.

Disarray and her father finally reached the top where Conner was waiting for her. 

"Take care of my daughter" Disarray's father told Conner. Conner grinned at him and took Disarray's hand. 

"Of course" Conner replied looking into Disarray's eyes. Disarray became a blushing bride as they turned to face the priest.  

The priest turned to face the bride and groom's family and smiled.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and woman in holy matrimony" 

Priest turns to face Conner.

"Conner Castro, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" 

Conner turns to look Disarray in the eyes as he answers. 

"I do" Conner says and Disarray gives him a look of pure love.

The priest now turns to face Disarray.

 "Disarray Anderson, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" 

Disarray looks at Conner and blushes. "I do"

Priest states, "Repeat after me." He beings with Conner.

 "I, Conner Castro, take you Disarray Anderson, to be my wife, to have and to 

hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in 

sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." 

Conner turns and repeats his vows "I, Conner Castro, take you Disarray Anderson, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." 

The priest now turns to Disarray "I, Disarray Anderson, take you Conner Castro, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." 

Disarray smiles as she repeats her vows "I, Disarray Anderson, take you Conner Castro, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

When they are done exchanging vows it is time to exchange the rings.

The priest asks Conner to place the ring on the Disarray's finger and to repeat the following, "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."  

Disarray marvels on how beautiful her wedding ring looks on her hand. She reaches for Conner's wedding ring and repeats after the priest "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." 

Conner and Disarray exchange a excited smile. 

The Priest asks the bride and groom to join hands, then declares, "By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and wife." 

The priest turns to Conner and says "You may kiss the bride." 

Conner's POV

"You may kiss the bride" 

My bride. She was finally mine. 

I took a step forward and grabbed Disarray face and gave our first kiss as husband and wife and then people start to applaud. 

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you, Disarray Castro" I whispered to her. She blushed and hugged me tightly. 

"I love you too, Conner and I love how that sounds!" 

The wedding reception went great. I danced with a lot of people I didn't know. But all I had in my mind was Disarray. I wanted to get her to the resort and make love to her. 

We didn't have a minute alone with each other. They were always calling her for something or calling me for something. I did spend a great time with the guys. 

I watched Daniel dance with Alexandria. I would beat the hell out of him if he ever hurts her. But he does make her happy, she's not that shy anymore. 

It was about an hour later when I was waiting for Disarray to leave for our plane. 

She came down looking beautiful. She was wearing a simple dress that shaped her body perfectly. Her long blonde hair was to the side. She was wearing a beautiful smile that made my heart flicker. 

“Ready for our honeymoon, Mrs. Castro?” I asked her and she blushed and nodded.

10 years later*

Disarray’s POV

“Mommy!” My little Lydia screamed of happiness as I tickled her tummy. She had such an adorable laugh. She had long black hair like Conner and she had my blue eyes. I kissed her forehead.

“Lets go find the boys” I told Lydia. She nodded quickly and started running. I instantly felt a tightened feeling in my chest.

“Lydia! I said to stop running down the stairs because you’re going to fall!” I said as I went after her.  She nodded and gave me her puppy eyes. I shook my head and went downstairs to the garage.

Conner and I decided to stay in Florida.  We both attended University of Florida.  He became a professional Nascar racer but he still majored in Mechanical Engineering. I ended up majoring in Nursing. 

“Daddy, can you teach me too?” I see Lydia crawling underneath the car with Conner and Ayden. 

I smiled when Conner crawled out and gave me his handsome grin. 

“Of course, Princess. Ayden, teach your sister what I just taught you” Conner said.  Ayden grumbled but started talking to Lydia. Ayden was only 6, but very smart. Lydia was turning 4 in a month. Ayden got my blonde hair, but Conner’s eyes. 

Conner came towards me with a sneaky look. 

“What are you up too?” i asked and he grinned and kissed me. 

“Well, Daniel and Alex offered to take care of the kids tonight” he said and hugged me from behind. I grinned. 

Daniel and Alex got married 3 years after Conner and I did. They have a son named Alexander the same age as Ayden. They always love to play together. Alexandria is pregnant with a little girl. 

“You know it’s our tenth year together….. That means..” Conner said grinning. I rolled my eyes.

“I would never want to divorce you. We have two beautiful children and a hopefully another baby boy on the way” I said and he kissed me. He gave me that smile he gave me when he first told me he loved me. 

“I love you, Princess” he said and cradled my stomach. I smiled. Conner was an amazing father and husband.

“I love you too” 

The end. 

So yeah…. supper crappy ending but i didn't know how else to end it. i originally wanted to kill Conner off, but since i haven't updated in forever, i decided to be nice?haha. im sorry im so horrible.

small details : 

Valerie and Anthony break up. Then they find each other again and stay together. 

Oliver and Farrah don’t stay together.  Oliver marries a girl he meant in college and have a little girl. Farrah married someone she meets in college as well.  They still are good friends. 

I didn’t know what major i should be disarray and i chose nursing because i wanted to be a nurse when i was younger. now i’m a biology major lol things change!!!

anyways, thank you for reading my story! i realize it wasn’t the best but i wrote it when i was a soph in high school and now im a soph in college- i’ve lost interest :( 

Thank you :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 226 12
All the sex scenes you missed out on from my stories and that I know you all wanted Chapters will be added as I write them *Includes spoilers* From m...
68.9K 2.5K 22
"Daemon and Rhaena share the blood of the dragon. They are restless and chaotic. Sent to destroy everything they touch" One night, Viserys Targaryen...
166K 4.8K 42
" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the rules, and destroy all the boundaries bet...
481K 20.9K 51
Meghan Polinsky was excited to see her long distance boyfriend of four years when she took her trip to Brazil. All that hope was squashed as soon as...