He's not that funny

Per iTeeMagic

Mona stopped chugging and nudged me ''Uh excuse me babe... but you do realise you have just caught the attent... Més

Birthday girl's first night out
Call me daddy
Lesson learnt
Wash away the sins
Joy ride
Aint nothin' but a gangster party
Pleasure and pain
Business
Russian roulette
A well respected man
Negotiation
Anticipation
Trial's and tribulations
Visions
Daddy's home
Rumble Roses
Devils advocate
Poison ivy
Party with the demons
Vixen
The morning after
Cat got ya tongue?
Famished
Secrets
Deal with the devil
Shame
Boy's are back in town
Showtime
Where is she?
That awful sound
The hunt
Road to recovery
Side note
Remembrance day
Tag team
Ho Ho Hoe
Chestnuts roasting
New year new...
Red lips lie
Paranoia
Daddy?
Push comes to shove
Mirrors
An Update

Police and thieves

5.2K 154 33
Per iTeeMagic

I spent the rest of the day in the basement with Crane practising my shooting skills after Marco took my measurements.

''Like this?'' I said pointing the gun at the target.

''Higher'' Crane said standing behind me and adjusting the hight of my arms. 

''Or like this?'' I said spinning around pointing the gun at his head. I felt a little uncomfortable with his movements, knowing that if J knew, Crane would be a dead man. Don't get me wrong, he was hot... like really hot. Cranes skin was tanned and he had a rough surfer dude type of look to him. But I was with J, and I enjoyed my life thanks.

He lifted his arms up in shock

''You got me'' He said laughing, walking back around to his spot next to me, running his hands through his long hazel coloured hair.

I let out a smirk turning back around and pulled the trigger, shooting the target in the head. 

''Nice!'' He praised 

Maybe I wasn't too bad after all. Although we had been here for about 8 hours, and that was my first accurate shot.

''Im going to head out and get some rest. Gotta do my pre kill ritual.'' He said placing his gun down beside him. 

''Your what?'' I said taking off my goggles.

''Pre kill ritual.'' He shrugged

''And that involves...'' I asked

''Killing people. Cya in the morning sheila.'' He smiled, running off up the stairs.

I screwed my face up, being startled by his response. I quickly shook off the feeling knowing that these people work for J, what more did I expect. I walked over to the gun cabinet and placed the guns back into their original resting place before heading upstairs. 

All of a sudden someone called my name from across the hall ''Liza!'' I turned around and it was Crane. 

''My pre kill ritual also involves me having a drink'' He said grinning, shaking his glass. 

I rolled my eyes, stepping into the lift.

''So does mine, bye'' I smiled, closing the lift in front of his face. 

'Ugh' I thought. 

I stepped out of the lift and someone called my name again. 

''I already told you, I'm not having a drink with you Cra-'' I choked, turning around startled to find that it was in fact Mike behind me.

He frowned.

''What?''

''Nothing whats up?'' I dismissed 

''We need you in make up by 2, it takes a while.'' He ordered

I let out a groan

''Gotcha'' I said before turning around and heading into the bedroom. 

I fell back onto the bed, exhausted. I peered at the time. 11:56pm. My eyes suddenly felt heavy, and I fell into slumber. 

2:05am

I was awoken to the sound of hard thuds on the bedroom door. I jumped out of sleep, heading over to the door, wiping the dribble from my mouth.

It was Crane

''Jesus'', I said hiding behind the door. ''Why do you keep popping up?!'' I continued

He let out a grin ''Your late. Mike told me to come and get you''  

''Why are you covered in blood? Wait why do I even care? Ill be there in ten minutes.'' I said dismissing him.

''He said now''

I let out a loud groan and flew open the door, pushing past him. I could feel his eyes burning into my back.

I walked into the room and sat down in front of the mirror. 

 ''Sorry, Amanda'' I whispered. 

She shrugged and started to cover my face with fake skin. 

4:30am

I had fallen asleep the whole time that Amanda was doing my make up. It felt like I had been in the chair forever. I glimpsed at myself in the mirror, my mouth gawked open.

''I'd date you'' She laughed

''I would also'' I said touching my face in amazement. 

''Thank you!'' I said standing up and hugging her. 

''What about my hair?'' I asked

She raised an eyebrow

''As in, don't I need a wig?'' I finished

''You'll be wearing a helmet so its okay, you can just put it up in a bun. ''

I smiled and thanked her again, before jogging off down the hall to get dressed. 

I opened the bedroom door and my Police uniform was laid out on the bed and Marco was sitting in the corner, a tape measure wrapped around his neck. He looked anxious.

''There you are bambina. We must be quick, veloce, veloce!'' Marco nagged, shooing me over to stand on the podium. 

''Top. Off'' He ordered.

I shot him a look.

''Titties, bum bum, don't worry Marco seen it all before'' He explained, flapping his hands in my face.

I didn't move. 

''Bambina, please. Your boobies are ah too tiny for me anyway'' He jeered in his Italian accent. 

I felt my cheeks flush bright red.

He picked up a white roll of dressing from the side, and started to wrap my chest into it, tight. 

''I thought my boobies were too small?'' I murmured 

''I lied, they're beautiful, like ah my grandmother's'' He laughed

I frowned in anger. 

''I'll have you know I'm a C'' I snapped

''I make a joke with you, don't worry. Makea you feel better''. He said snipping the dressing and tying it. 

More like making me feel worse.

I finished getting dressed and peered over to the mirror. 

''You like?'' He said smiling, placing his finger in his mouth. 

I was dressed as a man, and looked like a man, so I wasn't too sure how to answer that question. 

''Mmhmm'' I smiled. ''Thank you'' 

''After, you get J to call me, I make special gown for you. Ciao Ciao bella.'' He bubbled before packing up his things and heading for the door. 

4:55am

I stared at myself in the mirror, and took a deep breath in. 'You can do this Liza. J is counting on you. You've got this' I said to myself before exhaling and heading down the stairs. 

Everyone was already in the hall, geared up and ready to go. 

''Good Liza you're here'' Mike said, before taking a double take, looking at me.

I heard one of the guys cat call.

''I would'' Crane said nodding his head, lighting up a cigarette 

Everyone shot Crane a look and he shrugged back. 

''What?'' He laughed.

'Ugh'

''Lets go!'' Mike yelled. 

                                                                    ***

7:45am

It took a while to drive out of the city, but when we hit the dirt road the anxiety started to set in. We had been following behind J's truck for under an hour now and I was desperately yearning for his touch. It was excruciating knowing that he was so close, but yet so far away. 

''You ready?'' Ted asked interrupting my thoughts. The rest of the guys focused their eyes on me. 

''As ready as I'll ever be'' I said edging myself up into my seat. I caught the nail gun in my hand that Crane threw to me and started to wind down the window.

I counted to 3 in my head. 

'1' I breathed in, carefully aiming the gun at J's truck

'2' I said, holding my breath, applying pressure to the trigger, focussing my eyes on the back tyre. 

'3' I exhaled, and released the trigger. 

PSSHHHTTTTT

The tyre's air quickly released, and the truck began to steer left and right. 

I glimpsed back and could see the guys screwing the silencers on the top of their guns.

'NOW!' Mike yelled

I spun my head back around and quickly shot out another nail, but this time into our front tyre. Johnny kept his hands firmly on the wheel, trying not to loose too much control of the truck. We softly came to a halt behind J. 

Mike nodded at me and turned his gaze to Crane. He was already gone. 

'Shit, he moves fast' I thought

We could see the officers in front jump out, and they started to examine the busted tyre. 

I threw the nail gun to the backseat.

 Me and Mike exited the truck. 

''We got a flatty too'' Mike said in a southern accent. 

''Shit, You saw the traffic on the way. Back up is going to take at least an hour or more.'' One of the officers replied. 

I tried to advert my gaze to the back wired window. I could just about make out J. His green hair glimmering in florescent lit up truck. 

I heard Cranes voice ''Well, thats too bad'' He smirked, pointing the gun at the guys head, before quickly releasing the trigger.

The sound of the silencer quickly muffled the noise letting out an eery 

PEW

Crane quickly caught the officers body, before gently letting it fall to the ground.

Ted emerged and shot the other officer, before a word could escape his mouth - catching his body into his hands also, before edging him down to the floor.

Johnny slid me over two Silver Shadow Gilboa 9mm Submachine Gun's. 

Mike nodded at me, gesturing me to open the back doors of the truck. I nodded back, and the rush of adrenaline started to posses my body. 

I raised the guns in front of me, whilst Ted busted open the doors. 

There was an officer to my left and one to my right. 

J was in the middle.

He was looking down on the ground, chains wrapped around his ankles. His hands were crossed, fingers intertwined, whilst the chains of the cuffs dangled below his knees. 

He lifted up his eyes, not moving his head.

I let out a breath, heart thudding in my chest.

Everyone in the truck was still. The officers looked at one another, then to J and then back at me.

 As they edged their hands onto their guns, J began to let out a laugh that grew louder and louder.

I quickly lifted each arm out, focussing my gaze on J the whole time.

I pulled the trigger into both of the officers heads, bullets piercing through their skull at the same time. 

I felt the guys freeze behind me.

Mike then quickly jumped in the van and took the handcuff keys out of the dead officers pocket, rushing over to J, unlocking the lock and undoing the back of his straight jacket.

''Its good to see you Boss''  Mike said sternly. 

J let out a growl and stood up slowly. 

I started to back up, My gaze still fixated on J, as his were on mine. 

He emerged from the van, moving his arms out of the straight jacket. 

I took my helmet off, and shook my hair out of my bun and began to tear the fake beard off of my face. I could hear the sound of our helicopter coming in.

J closed his eyes and held his head up to the sky, whilst basking in the warmth of the autumn sun.

He freed his arms, and threw the jacket down onto the ground, running his hands through his hair. 

A cheshire cat smile appeared on his face and he held his arms out to me.

''Come to daddy.''  

''With pleasure'' I replied.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

533K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
290K 10.1K 62
What would happen if the Joker turned a four year old girl into a loyal and merciless killer? Joker meets a little girl on the street and she asks if...
325K 7.7K 46
*COMPLETED "Don't ever worry about me. " He whispered in my ear, then gave me a passionate kiss. J's hand moved to my face, and cupped my cheek. I gr...
106K 2K 70
Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Quinn are two of the quote and unquote bad...