Benny 'The Jet' Rodriguez

By euphoricreading-

"Benny what are you doing?" "Lisa Gonzalez will you marry me?" WARNING: can be very uncomfortable but PLEASE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
hiii 4/23/21

32

1.8K 19 6
By euphoricreading-

Lisa's point of view:

I stayed in Benny's birthday day party until it was getting late. I stayed over. And I helped Benny cleaned up. I wanted to go home but Benny made me stay. Benny took my hand and walked to his room. He gave me a bear hug and he carried me. He walked out the window. He climbed down the tree and started walking to somewhere. I kept wondering where is he taking me. "Benny where are we going?", I said. "You'll see", he said.

We stopped at the park full of blinking lights. There was also see Halloween decorations because it was almost Halloween. "What are we doing here?", I said. I turned and Benny wasn't there. "Benny?", I said. I kept looking and screaming his name. It was scaring me right now. I love Halloween but the Halloween decorations were scary as hell. There were really creeping me out. Once I turned around I see someone a few feet away from me. When I looked closer, I see a dide wearing a scary mask. "Benny please stop I'm not playin around", I said. I just turned around and walked away. And then someone grabbed me from the waist. I screamed but that person put its hand on my mouth. "Hey calm down", I hear Benny's voice. He put me down. "Its not fuckin funny Benny", I said.

I walked out of the park. And then Benny grabbed my arm. "Hey calm down it was just a prank", he said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. And right away he grabbed my waist. "Don't be mad please", he said as he rest his head on my shoulder. "I'm not", I said. And then he carried me back to the house.

"Benny please put me down", I said. "Be quiet my parents are sleeping" he whispered. He walked into his room and put me down on his bed. "Thank you", I said. I tried to get up but he put his hands on my waist so I couldn't go anywhere. He laid on top of me and gave me a kiss. I cupped his cheeks. I pulled away and our foreheads touch each other. And my hand was running his hair. We both stayed in that position until Benny slept on my chest and I slept too.

*Morning*

I woke up and Benny was still sleeping. I got up and then see my parents so happy again. 3 days ago they finally made up. When I heard that my mom wanted to come back to California, (we had to stay at where we use to live in Mexico) I was so happy to see my dad, the guys, and Benny. I kept staring at mom and dad playing around with the orange and yellow leaves. Until I felt pairs of arms around my waist. I looked up and see Benny smiling. "You missed your dad, do you?", he said. And I nodded. "Well, can you get to your house, go shower, get dressed and I'll meet you in the park, ya?", he said. I nodded again.

I quickly went home and did what Benny insisted me to do. I quickly got dressed and went to the park. He was sitting on the tree branch and he quickly got off. "Benny quick question...why are you making me get ready?", I asjed. "I'll show you come with me", he said.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. And sorry for not making this chapter longer but I promise that I will next week. Sorry it was school that doesn't want me to give me free time but I promise to make this next chapter longer. Ok thanks bye loves.
Truly blessed✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 2.9K 21
An international competition for junior league hockey teams is being held in Lo Angeles, Coach Gordon Bombay is picked to lead Team USA. He reunites...
2.5K 149 18
❝ it's never over, she's the tear that hangs inside my soul forever ❞ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ... two past lovers cant seem to forget each other, often mourning each...
41.5K 500 34
"Tell me something Nairobi Cortes, do you love Luis Mendoza?" "Mendoza" I repeated, giving some thought and responding "Even the name gives me butter...
5.6K 392 23
They've fallen into the routine of talking together all through study hall, but the blond starts to get quiet, his gleaming demeanor fading. ★,。・:*:・゚