You're A Vampire, Cliché Muc...

By lildaydreamer

Emma's life has slowly become more complicated but is driven even further off the rails when her brother's my... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Ending (Emma's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 32

1.4K 12 2
By lildaydreamer

Chapter 32

My day with Alec was great we kind of just hung out and I’d like to say like we did in the good old days but the truth is we never did used to hang out, we were always a typical brother and sister pair with an awkward age gap. We were either staying out of each other’s way or at each other’s throats. Sure we got along sometimes but it was rare and we never tried to force them to happen again.

First we went to the movies and watched this really old horror movie and when I say old I mean Dorian old, like drive in movie theatre old. It was about this psychotic hand that kept running around strangling random people; the special effects were shocking.

Alec and I were the only people in the movie theatre but it was probably a good thing because all we did was laugh and openly comment on how crap it was before breaking out into an all out popcorn war, the highlight of which was when I ducked behind my row of seats so Alec couldn’t see me and I doubled back, snuck up on him, pounced onto his back and smashed his face into his popcorn bucket.

After the theatre we went ice skating at the old outside rink that’s always open this close to Christmas and Alec told me about the girls he’d scored with there which made me laugh and gag at the same time.

Alec was a pretty good skater; I guess that’s how he lured girls in. It made me sad that we hadn’t done this more often and that I didn’t have more memories like this keep me company when I wouldn’t have him anymore and that he wouldn’t have any if he wanted them either.

We got home around four thirty which I was glad about because I had no idea where Dorian was taking me and so no idea what to wear.

When we went in the house we already knew Mom and Dad weren’t here because their cars weren’t in the driveway but I could feel Dorian’s presence in the house plus I could hear the shower running so I waited around on purpose so that I could ask him what I was supposed to dress for.

I gave it ten minutes after I heard the shower cut off and went to go see him in his room to ask. I walked up the stairs not thinking anything of it and knocked on his door like it was the most natural thing in the world, even excited to see him.

“Come in baby” I smiled and let myself in shutting the door behind me I looked up at him and I know that I was eating him with my eyes and that he enjoyed it.

Dorian was in fitted black dress pants that had a nice smart silver buckled black leather belt through the loops and black socks on his feet which was oddly cute to me because I’ve never seen him without shoes on but the biggest thing was that he was shirtless and still all damp from the shower, his hair looking black because it was still wet and dripping in a very appealing way down his abs.

I cleared my throat and tore my eyes away from him completely “You should’ve told me you weren’t ready I would’ve waited”.

“I know but I didn’t want you to, besides you’ve seen my like this before” he laughed.

“I most certainly have not” I blabbered still looking away with increasing difficulty. Dorian chuckled again and I looked up when I felt his fingers tracing a line up and down on my arm.

“I want to hold you or are you averse to getting wet”? He asked cocking an eyebrow making my jaw drop.

“Dorian”!

“What”? He asked trying to contain his laughter this time “It’s not my fault you’ve got a dirty mind”.

I frowned at him and was about to turn around and leave but anticipating my move Dorian reached out his arms at vampire speed so that he had me before the message from brain could tell my legs to move. He pulled me forward and pressed our bodies together and I could feel the water on him seeping through my shirt.

“Sorry baby I didn’t realise it’d bother you”.

“It doesn’t bother me it just caught me off guard”.

“You don’t need a guard with me Emma, ever”.

“Old habits die hard what can I say”?

“You don’t need to say anything just kiss me”.

“What, right now”?

“Yes right now” I leant up on my tip toes but it wasn’t enough he still had meet me halfway as always. I kissed him lightly and had every intention of pulling away but I couldn’t and I no longer wanted to. I clung to his slippery shoulders almost climbing his body, Dorian wrapped my legs around his waist and let his hands up under my shirt I licked at his lips, he opened for me and I massaged his tongue with mine wanting his taste to stay in my mouth even after we’d stopped.

Dorian pulled his lips away from mine too fast but I let it go and just rest my head against his bare chest while he held me and panted into my hair.

“Ok we need to stop” he breathed.

Still resting in his arms I sighed “Why”?

“Because I’ll lock you away in this room and you’ll never leave again”. I pulled back to look at him and pressed my nose to his.

“For my blood or my body”? I asked him intensely.

Dorian’s eyes turned dark “always both but you’ll understand why when we make love”.

His answer surprised me and scared me a little “what does my blood have to do with us having se-“ I was silenced by one of Dorian’s fingers pressed on my lips.

“It’s always going to be making love with us Emma” I cringed behind his finger and he rolled his eyes at me. “I mean it”.

“I know handsome” that made him smile and start nuzzling at my neck. “Will you tell me why my blood would make a difference”?

“No, it’ll ruin the effect and I want to surprise you, it’s a good surprise I promise” he murmured against my throat and the way he said it made me jittery.

“Will you at least tell me where we’re going”? I asked before catching his lips again, he pecked me back but pulled away again.

“To dinner and then on to a surprise”.

“Another surprise? Why can’t you just tell me”?

“Can’t you tell? I like to annoy you it’s very entertaining and I told you I was going to woo you so you’ll just have to wait, be patient baby ok, for me”?

“That’s mean, emotional blackmail”.

“I told you I have dirty tactics”.

“Yeah but that normally means something different”.

He smirked at me wiggling his eyes brows until I slapped his shoulder. “You know whenever you hit me it never hurts”.

“Well as your mate I’m both glad and frustrated” Dorian’s eyes brightened and he held me tighter.

“You’ve never called yourself my mate before, I like it very much”.

“I know you do you are my mate after all” I responded for effect, Dorian’s smile widened and we were on the bed in seconds.

“You’re being naughty Emma you’re taking advantage of me” Dorian muttered between kisses.

“You’re the one who put us on the bed”.

“You didn’t give me a choice talking like that”.

“Does this mean we don’t have to go on the date? Cos I think staying right where we are could be fun too” he groaned and used his hands to hold himself above me.

“We are going out now go get ready before I do something we won’t regret”.

“But how should I dress”? I asked finally getting to the reason I even came in here.

“Smart, elegant” I nodded.

“Is a dress ok”?

“A dress is perfect”.

“How are we going to get out of here together? My Mom and Dad are going to be back soon”.  

“Well in my perfect world I’d tell them about us and take you out the front door from them to see”.

I sat up while he held still hovering over me still and pecked his cheek knowing that it got to him that he couldn’t do that.

“I know I want to tell them too”.

“You do”?

I ignored his surprise and answered him. “Of course I do, you’re mine and I’m proud of you, I want them to know that you make me happier than I’ve ever been without you”.

“Get out” he grunted.

“What? Dorian”! I yelled in shock and hurt.

“I’m sorry I’m not going to be able to help myself soon if you don’t move now I’ll devour you and that’s a promise” I nodded eyes wide and placed a careful kiss on his cheek before I climbed out from under him and left him to cool off.

I went to my room and grabbed a towel and a robe to run back to my room instead of the untrustworthy towel.

When I was done in there I tied my robe around myself and speed walked back to my room and locked the door behind me, and now comes the difficult part of actually choosing what to wear.

After twenty minutes of searching I found this dress that my Grandma sent me last year as a birthday gift, I loved it right away I’ve just never had anywhere to wear until now that is. 

I took it out of the box it came in and admired it for a minute; it was a deep blue dress fitted around the bust but under that the floaty material just cascaded freely down my body to mid calf. I put it aside on my bed while I did my make up being careful to not overdo it or have it uneven; it only just occurred to me that with Dorian’s amazing eyesight that he’s going to see any mess up that I make.  

I worked on my eyes more than anything else making sure that they were perfectly lined with a sharp black eye pencil to make the shape of them more defined and then finished them off with mascara – I never wear eye shadow.

When I’d finished my make - up I started on my hair having decided that for a change I’d curl it but then brush through it so that my hair was wispy, that took forever and I heard a knock on my door.

“Hey Em it’s Alec, Dorian’s waiting in his car a little way down the street, Mom and Dad are home”. I ran to the door but kept it closed as I talked through it to my brother.

“What the hell am I supposed to tell them dressed like this”? I asked even thought he can’t see me.

“Tell them the truth – that you’re going on a date”.

“But you know them Alec it won’t just be me telling them I’m going on a date they’ll question me until I tell them everything”.

I heard him sigh and could picture him rubbing at his face not knowing what to suggest.

“Maybe you can pass for not going on a date” he suddenly suggested.

“Will you look and tell me”?

“Sure”.

“Cool two seconds”.

“Alright”. I ran to my bed where I’d put the dress down and stepped into it using a hanger through the loop to pull the zip up my back and quickly slid my feet into my strappy black heels that I have never worn in my life because I hate heels, but I can’t exactly get away with converse can I? I ran back to the door and opened it waiting for Alec to appraise expect he’d gotten bored while I’d been gone and had slumped on the wall shutting his eyes.

I coughed lightly to get his attention and he got up and opened his eyes that widened to worrying degree.

“What? Do I look bad? Oh God”!

“Emma you look, amazing... I’m not sure I want you to go now, go change into pants” he ordered crossing his arms.

“No! But thank you”.

“Oh and by the way you are so not going to get away with telling them you’re not going on a date”. I sighed and shook my head.

“Well then I’ll just have to run”.

“Don’t worry I’ll cover you” he told me with a salute.

“It was nice knowing you soldier” I replied with my own salute. I turned to grab my jacket and left the room walking behind Alec and hoping to get out without my parents seeing me but I’ve never been lucky and that wasn’t about to change now.

My Dad had an empty coffee mug in his hand and a newspaper in the other obviously going to the kitchen to get a refill, on passing the stairs however he saw us and froze when he saw me.

“Go go go” Alec yelled not helping the situation at all but as crazy as I am, I tried. I ducked under Alec’s arm and made for the door but I stopped when a gentle hand clamped my forearm and spun me around.

“Emma sweetheart you look beautiful” my Mom gushed coming out of nowhere, where my Dad’s instant reaction was –

“Who is he”?

“Alec help”! I groaned still in Dad’s grasp.

“Oh Robert let the poor girl go I bet there’s a very handsome young man waiting for her somewhere” Mom smiled. My Dad let go of me but turned to my Mom looking betrayed.

“We made a deal Amy when Emma was born that you would handle Alec’s relationship choices and I would handle Emma’s, now I want to meet this boy”. I turned to see Alec laughing hysterically and actual tears were rolling down his cheeks probably at the word young and boy.

“Just let her go you can grill her later, God knows I will” Dad mumbled something incoherent under his breath and huffed looking back down at me.

“Make sure he has you back here safe and sound by ten thirty”.

“Yes Daddy” I murmured with a smile as I leant up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek making him smile a little.

“Sucker” Alec tried and failed to hide it in a cough and failed and my Mom was now in hysterics and my Dad got his glare on again.

“Bye guys”.

“Bye” they all said back to me and I left shutting the front door behind me and sighing relief.

It was cold enough that I wanted my jacket but I wanted more to see what Dorian thought of me so I left my jacket to drape over my arm as I walked down the street. I saw Dorian ten seconds later not in his car like I thought he would be but leaning against it in all his glory; still in those fitted black dress pants but topped of this time in a crisp white shirt and body hugging grey sweater.

I came back to the moment but Dorian had this weird look on his face and it made me sad.

“Is something wrong? I can go change it’s not a problem” I mumbled already turning around but before I could move two steps I was in his arms again.

“You look; I can’t even think, two hundred years on this earth you’d think I’d have the perfect words for everything, know that whatever I say now will never be close to how gorgeous you are, strike that – know that whatever I say for the rest of time will never be close to how stunning you always are. You look so beautiful baby, so breath taking and I love you so dearly, so purely that I can almost feel a glimpse of what it would be like to deserve you”.

“Kiss me” he nodded already half way there and took me into his arms possessively while his lips covered mine. I kissed him back and I know we both went into this thinking it was going to be a quick peck but it quickly turned into something needy, but that at the same time we were holding ourselves back from and this has been happening a lot over the last week. Every time one of us would get the strength to pull away the other would pull them back, it was odd, hot and hesitant if that’s even possible. I pulled away for breath and Dorian just started to kiss his way along my jaw and nibbling on my neck.

I looked around for a minute and noticed that I was pressed against his car and there are a lot of houses around here; I don’t really want people to see this so I tried to get Dorian back on schedule.

 “Dorian... handsome” I called, his nibbling gradually slowed to a stop and he looked down at me in his arms with a hungry look in his eyes that was getting impossible to ignore.

“Yes baby”?

“Um, don’t you have a reservation to keep”?

He blinked not taking in what I was saying and then slowly realised what I’d said. “Yes we do, come on baby” he held out an arm for me to hold while he opened my door for me and helped me into the passenger seat. This should be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for readingg and stay tuned for the date it should be good sorry I didn't put it in this one but its on it's way. PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT it all means a lot thank you again.

lildaydreamerxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 694 33
I have died everyday, waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. *** Adam f...
684K 11.6K 32
"Oh god," I made little gasping sounds, unable to stop my eyes from rereading the note again and again."This can't be happening." Love conquers all...
222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
107K 4K 22
Emily Claire's world is turned upside down when she and her destiny mate found together. She has lived from house to house and she's finally turned 1...