Scribbles (A Niall Horan fan...

By bangaz

Let me break this down for you, Diary, because I think you'll take my side on this one. In which Bailey discu... More

Scribbles (A Niall Horan fan fiction)
1) September 1: Under The Radar
2) September 2: Viewing Pleasure
3) September 5: Fridge Raiding and Nie-Ull
4) September 6: Granny Panties and The Favor
5) September 7 & 8: Foxy Five Panty Droppers
6) September 9 & 10: Shrek and Exorcist Offspring [The Party]
7) Sep. 12 - Oct. 1: Womanly Urges
8) October 3 & 4: The Lasy Sebra
9) October 8: Bellybutton Plug
10) October 9: Bat Shit Crazy
11) October 10: Just A Hot Mess
12) October 11: Yes! Boobs!
14) November 20 &21: Hagrid and Stripping Police
15) December 17: Ice Luge
16) December 18: Shark Whisperer
17) December 19: Llama Farm
18) December 20, 21, & 22: I Spy
19) December 26-28: Florence Nightingale
20) January 1: Troll On Acid
21) January 2-6: Try Their Darndest
22) January 8-13: An Ugly Sheep
23) An Ugly Sheep: Part Deux
24) January 14 & 15: Warlocks and Stage Five Clinger
26) April 13: Simon Says
27) Simon Says: Part Deux
28) April 14: Minor Setbacks
29) April 16 - May 24: Sharks On Motorbikes
30) May 25 - June 10: I Mean DAMN
31) I Mean DAMN: Part Deux
32) I Mean DAMN: Part Tres
33) June 12 - July 7: Pluto (RIP)
34) Pluto (RIP): Part Deux
35) August 18: Tooting Fairy Princess
36) Tooting Fairy Princess: Part Deux
37) August 30: Priorities and Wrath
38) Sep. 15 - Oct. 9: Butterball
39) Butterball: Part Deux
40) Butterball: Part Tres
41) Butterball: Part Vier
42) Oct. 15 - Dec. 20: Snow White Neanderthal
43) Snow White Neanderthal: Part Deux
44) Snow White Neanderthal: Part Tres
45) Epilogue

25) Jan. 15 - March 3: Eye Candy

94 1 0
By bangaz

15 January, 2012

            Today is the day.  The day when all of our lives change.

            Kind of.

            Maybe.

            It’s only lunch and everyone is super excited.  We can’t wait for after school.

            In all of the excitement of the weekend, I completely forgot about Jessica and Karen which made going back to school far less stressful.  I didn’t think about it so I didn’t have time to work myself into a frenzy.  Which is awesome because there was nothing to get worked up about.  Karen and Jessica are both fighting so they’re staying clear of each other and us.  It’s a win-win!

            I had the best time with my gal pals yesterday.  I think they were more excited for these new developments than I was.  They asked me about a million questions and I tried incredibly hard to keep things tasteful. 

            We spent the entire rest of the day chatting and doing girly things, like painting our nails and looking at magazines.

            Now we’re all just sitting around.

15 January, 2012, home

            They’re at their meeting now.  I’m sitting by my phone and waiting anxiously.  Camilla and Fiona are here, also.  I don’t know what to do with myself.

            What if they don’t get it?  What if nothing comes from this meeting?  What am I going to say to him?  I’m not good with—

            My phone!

15 January, 2012, later

            AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

            Niall called at the same time Camilla and Fiona received a call.  I told Niall we were all at my house and he hung up on me.  Which was rude.  But he is forgiven.

            Within ten minutes, the Foxy Five were pounding on my front door.  Camilla and Fiona and I all looked at each other before running to open the door.  Before anything could be said, Niall lifted me into the air and spun me around.

            “What is going on?” Fiona asked breathlessly after Louis planted a fat kiss on her.

            “He wants to sign us!” Harry shouted, his voice about five octaves higher than normal.  “He wants to sign us!”

            “What?” I screeched.

            “We’re being signed!” Niall screamed.  “We’re being signed!”

            “You’re being signed?” Camilla yelled.

            “We’re being signed!” Louis cried.

            “You’re being signed!” us girls chanted.  “You’re being signed!”

            This continued long enough for a lot of us to hurt our voice.  But even though our voices wouldn’t cooperate anymore with the cheering, we were still too jittery and happy to care.  We all gathered in the living room so the boys could tell us the full story.

            Each boy would start and another boy would take over midsentence.  Everyone was breathless and giddy. 

            Basically what happened was the boys got a ride from Niall’s aunt.  They walked into the building and were asked to wait until Warren was ready.  Once the boys were called in, they were met by Warren Davis and his music partner, Gerard Finnegan.  Warren discussed with the boys that he remembered their performance and he felt there was a place for them.  Then he had the boys sing something acapella for Gerard.  Gerard was blown away by their talent, as was to be expected.  Gerard and Warren whispered some things to each other and finally told the boys the good news.

            “We have an official meeting with them again tomorrow with our families,” Zayn beamed. 

            “We’re going to sign paperwork and all that,” Harry said.

            The eight of us celebrated at my house until Dad came home.  The boys told Dad the good news and he smiled and shook their hands which is so very dad-like.  The boys had to leave to talk with their families and Camilla and Fiona had to go do homework. I gave Niall a quick kiss before he left. 

            I went to my room to work on some homework of my own.  Homework seems so mundane and useless when your boyfriend is on the brink of becoming an international sensation. 

            I was just finishing up my chemistry work when Dad knocked on the door.

            “Enter!” I said jovially.

            “Hi,” Dad greeted.  He strolled over to my bed and sat down.

            “Hi,” I smiled.

            “I just wanted to see how you were taking the big news,” he said.

            “About the boys?” I asked.  He nodded.  “Great!  I’m so excited!”

            “Oh,” he said, his eyebrows raised in clear surprise.  “Well, good then!”

            “Why wouldn’t I be excited?” I challenged.

            “No reason,” he said and tried to wave it off with his hands.

            “Dad,” I said sternly.

            He pretended to be clueless for a few more seconds before sighing heavily.

            “It’s just…I’ve been doing some research on Warren Davis.  He’s a big deal,” he explained.

            “Right,” I said slowly.  “That’s why it’s so exciting!”

            “Yeah,” he allowed. “It is exciting.  But Warren Davis knows exactly what he’s doing.  He knows exactly how to market them.  I don’t think the boys will be home that much.”

            “Well, yeah,” I shrugged.  “They’ll be on tour and at signings at stuff.”

            “And,” he added, “going to other countries, doing tours and signings there.”

            “Yeah,” I nodded.  I smiled at him in my confusion but then his words started to sink in. 

            Oh.

            They would be gone, like, all the time. 

            “I’ll still see them,” I said, though I was trying to convince myself more than him.  “Maybe I can even go with them to concerts and stuff.”

            Dad made a face.

            “What?” I insisted.

            “Do you honestly think their management will let girlfriends go on tour with them?” he asked.  “Part of their marketability is the fact that a fan might marry them one day.  They can hardly maintain that image with a girlfriend on the road with them.”

            “What, so they can’t have girlfriends?” I scowled.

            “They can’t have girlfriends on the road with them,” Dad clarified. 

            “But then I’ll never see him,” I said.

            Dad nodded slowly and my stomach clenched.

            “But I’ll still be able to talk to him,” I continued.  “I mean, I still talk to Chase all the time.”

            “That’s true,” Dad nodded.

            “And they have to come home sometimes.”

            “Right.”

            “So I’m fine.  It’ll be fine.”

            “Right,” he repeated.

            I suddenly needed to be alone.

            “Thanks, Dad.  But I’ll be fine.  I’m just going to finish this homework.”

            “Okay,” he said uncertainly.  “Let me know if you need anything.”

            “Will do.”

            Dad could be wrong, you know.  It’s possible the world isn’t ready for a boy band and they’ll have to stay local.  There’s no point in stressing out about it when nothing is even confirmed yet.  So I’m just going to sit back and let whatever happen happen. 

            Okay…

1 February, 2012

            I haven’t felt much like writing in here.  The only reason I’m writing in here now is because it’s Harry’s birthday.  We should be over at his house having a huge party to celebrate.  Or we should have gone to dinner as a group or something.  But the truth is, the boys are gone.  They’ve been gone for weeks.

            Dad was right.  Of course he was.  Within a few days of Warren meeting with the boys and their families, the boys were packing up to head over to London.  I spent those few days attached to Niall’s side.  I helped him pack and I tried to be happy for him—and Iam happy for him…I really am—but it was hard. 

            Camilla and Fiona had the same kind of revelation I did and we spent a lot of time on the phone talking about our concerns.  What was going to happen? 

            Since the boys were all so close to finishing with school, they arranged with the headmistress to finish the work on their own.  Like homeschooling. And since all of the boys had at least one guardian with them in London, they knew the schoolwork would get done. 

            That obviously means one thing…they’re not expected to come back.  We still have half the year to finish, so to give the boys all of that schoolwork clearly suggests they’re not expected back at school.  Deep down I knew why and it did make sense but it still sucked.  Those guys made my schooling worthwhile.  They were my eye candy and my friends and one even became my boyfriend.  Now they were gone.  And ever since the Big Titty Committee broke up, it’s just Camilla, Fiona, and me.  We’re a broken gang.

            The guys are in fucking London right now working on recording their first album.  Yeah.  Their first freaking album.  I had no idea things could work so fast.  They even have a band name, One Direction.  I suggested the Foxy Five but everyone pretended not to hear me.  So now they’re in London, where they’ll make their album, and then they’ll probably fly somewhere exotic to shoot a music video with supermodels and then everything will fall to shit!           

            Granted, Niall and I have talked on the phone every day and we video chat at least a few times a week.  The guys are working incredibly hard which I can see written all over their faces.  But they’re happy.  And even someone as selfish as me can appreciate how happy they are.  I just wish they were closer.  That’s all.

            Look at that, I started to write in here to comment on the fact it’s Harry’s birthday and I went off on a rant. 

            Adieu.

1 February, 2012, later

            We had a Skype party to celebrate.  That’s actually really fucking precious if you think about it.  Fiona and I went over to Camilla’s house t hang out and wallow in self pity.  Then Camilla got a call from Liam asking her to go online.  When the video chat came up, Liam wasn’t the only one in the frame.  It was all of the guys dressed in suits holding champagne bottles.  What made it even funnier was that they were clearly in a studio of sorts where champagne and suits were out of place. 

            “We would like to welcome you ladies to celebrate my birthday,” Harry said formally. 

            “Why are you in suits?” Fiona giggled.  It was a valid question but I didn’t hate it.

            “We like to keep things classy,” Louis said.

            “We better change then,” Camilla laughed.  We were definitely in sweat pants.

            We jumped out of shot and Camilla sorted through her wardrobe until she found three dresses.  We slipped into the dresses as quickly as we could and dabbed on some makeup.

            “And we’re back!” I announced.

            “You ladies look stunning,” Zayn announced.

            “Let me go get a bottle really quick,” Camilla said.  She ran off.

            “Are you guys in a studio?” Fiona asked.

            “We are,” Harry confirmed.

            “How is it?” I asked.  “How is it all going?”

            “Amazing,” Niall beamed.  “I still can’t believe it’s happening.”

            “Me neither,” Liam shook his head. 

            “I’m back, I’m back, I’m back!” Camilla screeched.             

            She handed us girls a bottle each, just like the guys.

            “To Harry’s birthday!” Louis cheered.

            We all repeated it and then took a swig from our bottle.

            “Let’s get the party started!” Harry said and went out of the frame.  Loud music started to play before Harry reappeared.  Everyone broke out into their own individual dance moves.  It was so much fun and all of us were laughing.

            It didn’t last long, since the boys had to be up early to do more recording, and by the end of it, the most us girls could really say was, “Wasn’t it cool that the boys called us in suits and we drank champagne and danced?” but it was still utterly perfect.

            Just when I was starting to get down about the whole situation, they whip out a stunt like that and remind me that this isn’t the end of the world.  They’re just busy.  It’ll pass. 

3 March, 2012

            You know, sometimes it’s cute how wrong I can be. 

            Them being busy was not a phase.  In fact, I think it’s here to stay.

            The boys have been home once since they left.  Once. 

            It’s really not so bad, though.  Niall and the guys are living their dream and I still get to talk to him pretty much every day.  Their album is going to be released next month so they’ve been doing a lot promotion.  And Dad was absolutely right about Warren.  That man knows what he is doing when it comes to marketing. 

            I can officially say that my boyfriend is famous.  And I can say this officially because his face is plastered onto every magazine and poster around town, and he has been on every TV show that matters. 

            One Direction is a fucking hit.  Like, you know the Beatles?  Well, I wasn’t alive for the actual Beatles Mania, so I can’t make an exact comparison, but I imagine it’s at least similar.  One Direction are taking over.  Everyone knows who they are and are singing along to their first single.  I can’t even go online without seeing an advert of their new album. 

            The girls at school have gone mental.  Like, they’ve known the guys for years and have always admired them, but now it’s pandemonium.  They’ve even made One Direction pins to show their support like some Bye Bye Birdie shit.  Camilla and Fiona and I take it in stride.  A lot of girls either forget they we are dating the guys or they just don’t care because they all make highly inappropriate comments about what they want the guys to do to them.  Some of them have really wild imaginations. 

            Karen and Jessica have made up.  Get this.  They made up because they bond over the fact they’ve both slept with Harry Styles.  As if that wasn’t the reason they started to fight in the first place.  They feel like sleeping with someone that famous ties them together in a really special way.  I try not to point out the fact that ninety percent of this entire town has that in common with them.

            They tried to move back into our group much to my dismay.

            “We probably can never trust you again,” Jessica had said to me, “but we can still at least be friendly.”

            To which I said, “I don’t want to be your friend.”

            Which is when Camilla and Fiona started to laugh.

            “What do you mean?” Karen asked blankly.  “We’re offering our friendship back to you.”

            “And I’m declining that offer,” I said.

            “Can she do that?” Jessica asked Karen.

            “No,” Karen shook her head.  “That’s not how it works.  We stopped being your friend. You can’t turn down something we took away from you.”

            “Yes I can,” I disagreed.  “And I am.”

            Why in bleeding hell would I want to be their “friend?”  Bitches be crazy.

            “Well!” Karen huffed.  “That is going to be awful for you because we’re still hanging with Camilla and Fiona.”

            “Eh,” Fiona said with a shrug.  I fought a smile.  “Now that I know how you can treat your ‘friends,’ I think I have to decline, also.”

            “Agreed,” Camilla shrugged.  “Besides, I think you’re only using us to get to the guys.”

            “They were our friends, too, you know,” Karen glared.

            “Then I suggest you start buttering them up,” Fiona grinned.

            They walked off in a rage.

            Anyway, back to One Direction Mania.  Even the teachers are asking us questions about them.  Headmistress Jones suggested we ask the guys about doing a performance at school.  She thinks it would be great for the school’s image.  We promised we would ask the guys.

            I can’t believe the guys are already so famous.  And I can’t believe I can just pick up my phone and call them whenever I want.  Well, almost whenever I want.  Actually, only when it works for them.  But the point is, I still have them.

            I just really hope I see them again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
110K 5.3K 42
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...