Scribbles (A Niall Horan fan...

Od bangaz

Let me break this down for you, Diary, because I think you'll take my side on this one. In which Bailey discu... Viac

Scribbles (A Niall Horan fan fiction)
1) September 1: Under The Radar
2) September 2: Viewing Pleasure
3) September 5: Fridge Raiding and Nie-Ull
4) September 6: Granny Panties and The Favor
5) September 7 & 8: Foxy Five Panty Droppers
7) Sep. 12 - Oct. 1: Womanly Urges
8) October 3 & 4: The Lasy Sebra
9) October 8: Bellybutton Plug
10) October 9: Bat Shit Crazy
11) October 10: Just A Hot Mess
12) October 11: Yes! Boobs!
14) November 20 &21: Hagrid and Stripping Police
15) December 17: Ice Luge
16) December 18: Shark Whisperer
17) December 19: Llama Farm
18) December 20, 21, & 22: I Spy
19) December 26-28: Florence Nightingale
20) January 1: Troll On Acid
21) January 2-6: Try Their Darndest
22) January 8-13: An Ugly Sheep
23) An Ugly Sheep: Part Deux
24) January 14 & 15: Warlocks and Stage Five Clinger
25) Jan. 15 - March 3: Eye Candy
26) April 13: Simon Says
27) Simon Says: Part Deux
28) April 14: Minor Setbacks
29) April 16 - May 24: Sharks On Motorbikes
30) May 25 - June 10: I Mean DAMN
31) I Mean DAMN: Part Deux
32) I Mean DAMN: Part Tres
33) June 12 - July 7: Pluto (RIP)
34) Pluto (RIP): Part Deux
35) August 18: Tooting Fairy Princess
36) Tooting Fairy Princess: Part Deux
37) August 30: Priorities and Wrath
38) Sep. 15 - Oct. 9: Butterball
39) Butterball: Part Deux
40) Butterball: Part Tres
41) Butterball: Part Vier
42) Oct. 15 - Dec. 20: Snow White Neanderthal
43) Snow White Neanderthal: Part Deux
44) Snow White Neanderthal: Part Tres
45) Epilogue

6) September 9 & 10: Shrek and Exorcist Offspring [The Party]

171 3 2
Od bangaz

September 9, 2011

            Charlotte has informed me that I’m writing my date “wrong.”  I should be labeling these entries like 9/9/11.  Okay, that was useless.  Doesn’t help I decided to get a clue when the day that matches the month.  Okay, so for tomorrow’s date, it should read 10/9/11.  Like day, month, and year. 

            Anyway, first official day on the hockey team.  Practice kicked my ass.  If I thought the sprints were hard in the tryout, I was sorely mistaken.  Emphasis on the sore.  I kind of like being on the team, though.

            Assembly was pointless.

            Niall sat with me in Geography.  Well, he sat where he always sits but he beckoned for me to join him when I walked into the room.  Liam was already surrounded by girls in math but he smiled and waved.  Niall and I talked about the party that night in French class.  We also conversed in French, the language.  He said a lot of complex things that I knew had to be excitement for the party and I just said a lot of “très, très excité.”

            I walked with Niall to lunch which was fortunate because I felt most comfortable with him thus far.  Especially since he normally did most of the talking and he didn’t seem to mind that I nodded a lot.

            I wish I could say lunch was particularly interesting, but, alas, it was not.  The boys’ oglers arrived earlier than the day before so I was only allowed a solid minute or two of conversation before I shunned by the excited girls.  I talked to Camilla, Fiona, and them about the party that night.  They told me to just head over as soon as I was done with tutoring.

            I’m in tutoring now. 

            I’m nervous about tonight.  I’ve heard enough stories about Jessica’s parties in the past to know the night will at least be extremely eventful.  But I must say, I’ve never been to a party where people are openly having sex or streaking down the road.  I’m not sure my virgin eyes can handle this.

            So far my plan is to stick close to Camilla all night because she’s become my comfort blanket.  But, oh god.  What if she’s one of the ones having sex or streaking?  Walk if I somehow get stuck alone in a room with a guy I’ve never met and everyone else in the entire party is having sex and expects me to have sex? 

            I can’t do this. 

10 September, 2011 (?)

            I did it.

            Oh my god.

            So I finished with tutoring and headed over to Jessica’s.  I was kind of in a hurry to get there which was a poor decision because she lives a good deal farther from school than I do so I was panting like a crazy person when I reached her door.  Then I had the ever-worrying debate about whether to knock or just walk right in.  My fist hovered over the door for a solid minute before I just decided to knock. 

            “It’s open!” someone (probably Jessica) called. 

            I walked inside and gawked. Her house didn’t look like much from the outside, but it was the perfect party house.  She and Fiona were busy moving furniture aside while Karen and Camilla were hiding valuables.  There was a bar room equipped with every type of alcohol under the sun.  Music was blaring from speakers all around the house and everyone was dancing while they worked.

            The atmosphere was so lively.

            “Oh, good!” Jessica breathed and wiped her brow with the back of her hand.  At least I wasn’t the only one out of breath.  “Bailey, do you mind helping to clean up the game room a bit?”

            “Sure,” I said. 

            Jessica led me to a wide open room with two long tables.  There was random junk all around that she told me I could just shove into the kitchen.  I’d say I had the easier job and it was kind of fun dancing around and shouting conversation to the other girls.  The two long tables were meant to be used for beer pong or flip cup or what have you.

            Once the house was in tip-top party condition, we began getting ready.  Fortunately, Jessica has five bathrooms in her house, four of which have showers. 

            I felt unnaturally giddy as we got ready.  This is exactly the kind of stuff I missed doing with my friends back home and I finally felt like I was starting to fit in.  By some miracle it just so happened to be with the popular kids.

            When we finished getting ready, we all stood in front of each other for critiques.  I thought that was a scary notion, but I suppose it’s better to be told you have lipstick on your teeth from a friend than to walk around like that all night.

            Anyway, Camilla and I stuck with a similar fashion choice with dark skinny jeans and a flashy, lacey camisole.  Jessica was wearing a mini skirt that made her legs look a million times longer and a simple tank top.  Fiona was wearing black tights and a tiny dress.  Karen was wearing a shirt the size of a Band-Aid and black leggings.  I was worried her large bust would just spill out of her shirt but so far so good.  We were all wearing heels much to my dismay. 

            Karen insisted on doing my makeup which meant I was both wearing more makeup than usual but I also looked fierce. 

            I was a hot mess of nervous as people started to arrive.  To my surprise—nay,shock—Vivian arrived.  I shot Jessica a look and she gave me a look that said, “I know, right?”  Vivian is this little petite thing with the ideal body.  Not even kidding.  Perfect size boobs for her tiny frame, not an ounce of fat.  She has raven hair and light brown eyes.  I’d never tell Jessica this, but I can see why Harry would be interested.

            I was on my second mixed drink of the night when the Foxy Five arrived.  They walked into the house and there was an honest to god applause.  It was like the party was for them.  And I was okay with that.  I’m sure it goes without saying but they all looked drop dead sexy.  I’m so used to seeing them in their uniforms and this was just…oh boy.

            I decided that I should probably engage someone in conversation so I turned to the first person I saw.  It was a guy I had seen around school a few times but I knew nothing about him.  He had wavy blonde hair and a defined jawline.  He was a certified hunk.

            “Hi,” I smiled.  I took a sip from my drink.

            “Hello,” he said in this really posh voice.  “I’m Roger.”

            “Hi, Roger,” I said.  “I’m Bailey.”

            “Bailey,” he smiled.  “From America.”

            “That’s me,” I grinned.

            “So, Bailey, you are gorgeous,” he announced.  I was caught off guard.

            “Oh, uh, thank you.”

            “No need to get all shy,” he chuckled.  “You are.” I just smiled awkwardly.  “Hey, do you need a refill?”

            He pointed to my nearly finished drink and I shrugged.  Why not?  He took my cup from me but I followed him to the bar so I could make sure he didn’t tamper with my drink.  I’ve seen enough after school specials to know what could happen. 

            “What do you want?” he asked.  Then he didn’t wait for a response and said, “Wait.  I know.  You look like a Sex on the Beach kind of girl.”

            I stared at him with a cocked eyebrow.  He looked at me expectantly for a second before returning to my drink.

            “So what are you doing tonight?” he asked.

            “Um, hanging out at this party,” I said.  I mean, obviously.

            “Cool,” he nodded.  “A couple of my mates are having a party after this if you care to join me.”

            “I think I’m going to stick with this one, thanks,” I shrugged.

            “Let me know.”

            Or not, I thought. Instead I just “hmm”-ed and took another sip of my drink.

            “Hey, Bailey!”

            I thanked my luck and turned around to see who had saved me.  I wasn’t sure I was still so thankful when I saw Harry.

            “Hey,” I said uncertainly.

            “Camilla and them told me you were here but I couldn’t find you,” he said.

            Seeing as how he had been at the party for a solid ten minutes, I wasn’t surprised.

            “Here I am,” I said.

            Roger cleared his throat and Harry looked at him as if only just seeing him.

            “Oh, hey,” Harry said.  “Did you meet Bailey?”

            “Yeah, we were just talking about maybe heading back to my mate’s place later tonight,” Roger said casually.  Harry looked at me with raised eyebrows.

            “Um, no we weren’t,” I said and then just walked away.  I’d let them have a nice chat.

            I was trying to find Camilla when Harry caught up with me.

            “Roger being a jerk?” he asked.  I shrugged.  “Don’t worry about him.  He’s a prick.”

            “Okay.”

            “So what are you drinking?” he asked.

            “Something Roger made me.”

            “Okay,” Harry said slowly and gently took the cup from my hand.  He set it down on the counter and beckoned for me to go back to the bar with him.  “We don’t want to risk anything.”

            He had a point. 

            “Want to take some shots?” Harry asked and held up the bottle of vodka like a prize in a game show. 

            “Shots!” Karen shrilled from out of nowhere.  She stumbled over to us and set three shot glasses in front of us.  “Shots!  Shots!”   

            “Shots it is!” Harry said enthusiastically in his uber sexy accent.

            He poured each shot and we raised our glasses.  We clinked them together and downed them.  Karen took it down like water.  Harry smacked his lips together.  I imagine I made a face comparable to that of a yeti.  I’m just going to assume it was atrocious. Karen grabbed Harry’s head and planted a kiss on his cheek.  He didn’t even flinch.  In fact, he started to pour two more shots mid kiss.  Karen tottered away after that and Harry gestured towards the now full shot glasses.  I knew I was already well on my way to being drunk but I didn’t care.  So I took that shot with him, also.

            “Bailey can drink,” Harry noted.

            “Bailey can,” I confirmed.

            “Did you still want a drink?” he asked.

            “Yup,” I said simply.  He chuckled.

            “What would you like?”

            “Something sweet,” I said.  I was desperate to get the straight vodka taste out of my mouth.  I watched in a somewhat fuzzy state as he mixed vodka with some kind of juice.  He waited for me to taste it and give my approval.

            “You have my vote as official bartender,” I said.  You know when you have a bit to drink and you just start saying whatever comes to mind?  I was about at that point. 

            He found it very amusing, at least.

            “Hey, have you seen Camilla?” I asked.

            “She’s outside with Liam,” Harry said.

            “Really?” I beamed.

            “Er, yeah.”

            “That’s cool,” I said as casually as I could.

            “What are you doing right now?”

            “Nada.”

            “Want to dance?”

            I had already danced once that night and it sucked because Camilla and Jessica dragged me to the dance floor.  We started off dancing in a group but soon enough both Camilla and Jessica were asked to dance.  And even though there were plenty of guys without someone to dance with, I remained a solo act.  So the concept of actually dancing with someone else was rather tempting.  Especially someone who looks like and makes drinks like Harry. 

            I think I took too long to answer because his smile faltered.

            “We don’t have to,” he said quickly.

            “Uh, no, we can dance,” I said finally. 

            Even with the amount of alcohol I had consumed in a relatively short amount of time, I was still overly aware of myself as I walked to the dance floor.  As I walked, Harry grabbed my hand so I could lead him.  I looked back at him to see if he was struggling to walk through people but he was right on my tail, thus the hand holding rendered unnecessary.  Boy must have been drunk.

            Once we got to the dancing area, I was suddenly very aware of my butt for some reason.  I was not about to dance with him crotch to crotch because that would have made it only too easy for him to try and kiss me.  And, I mean, the idea of him kissing me wasn’t, like, the worst idea ever or anything.  But…

            What was my point?

            Oh, right.  He’s a player and I refused to be another one of his…play…things.  So I eliminated the possibility of a rogue kiss by turning my back to him and letting him come to me to dance.  He grabbed onto my hips and I giggled nervously, though I don’t think he heard over the music.  Thank god. 

            It took me a second to realize I was meant to be dancing.  There’s something about Harry that makes you go all kinds of ridiculous.

            The song playing was one I had never heard before.  I assume it was pretty popular in the UK or something because everyone (especially the drunk people) were shouting the lyrics.  But that’s entirely not the point.  The point is that Harry’s mother effing crotch was jammed all up against my butt and we were gyrating like there was no tomorrow.  Do you know what that does to a girl as fragile as me?  Well, it makes us go psycho, is what happens.  I was too busy focusing on his hands running around my hips and waist and the swivel of his own hips to worry too much about the rythym of the actual song.  Normally I’m a pretty decent dancer but I couldn’t find the beat for the life of me.  I think I looked like a squirrel on acid.  I felt like a squirrel on acid.  Maybe that was the alcohol.

            Whatever, the point is that my mind was mush around Harry.  I can see why girls would sleep with him knowing what they know about him.  It’s like what people say about love.  It’s better to have Harry and lost than to never had had Harry at all. 

            But…whatever.

            So I continued to dance like a jackrabbit for another song before I couldn’t take it anymore.  If I kept dancing like that, Harry was bound to come up with some stupid reason to leave and I was in too much of a delicate state to take that. 

            “I want to play flip cup!” I shouted to him and then literally jogged away.  Yeah, I make great impressions.

            On the bright side, Niall, Jessica, Fiona, Louis, and Zayn were in there. 

            “Bailey!” Jessica shrieked.  She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to her side.  “Bailey’s on our team!”

            “Boys against girls?” Niall asked.

            “But then the teams are uneven,” Louis said and then looked at Zayn pointedly.  This made me crack up. 

            “Boys against girls,” Zayn confirmed.  He stuck his tongue out at Louis. 

            “Who wants to start?” Fiona asked.  We huddled together like this was the most important decision we’d ever make.  “Bailey, how good are you?”

            “I’m borderline expert,” I said.

            “Okay, you can start,” Fiona decided.  “Jess, you should be last.”

            We broke away and lined up.  I was going against Louis.  I poured my own beer into the cup and waited for the others to fill their cups.  Louis and I did that “down, up, down, drink” thing.  I tried to chug beer but it is always hard for me so I had some beer spill down my chin as I drank.  I slammed the cup into position and rather expertly got it on the first try.  Fiona yelped and picked up her cup at the same time Louis flipped his cup successfully.  Fiona took a few times to flip it and Zayn got his right away so it was down to Jessica and Niall.  Fiona and I were jumping around like crazy as we cheered for her.  And like a boss, Jessica finished her drink and flipped it first try.  The girls erupted into cheers while Niall looked at his cup like it was the cup’s doing.

            “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Louis said.  “We demand a rematch!”

            And if you’ve ever played flip cup before, you know that rematches go on for ages.  We must have played about a dozen games before I felt too full to function.  And by this point I was definitely drunk.  Like blurry vision, perma-smile, think every guy in the room is the sexiest guy alive kind of drunk. 

            I just wanted to kiss someone so bad.  So bad. 

            I stumbled out of the kitchen in my search for a bathroom.  I distinctly remembered being in the bathroom earlier that day but I was disoriented.

            “You okay?”

            I turned around to find Niall. Sweet Niall with his Irish-ness and face.

            “I’m great!” I said enthusiastically.  “How are you?”

            “I’m good,” he grinned.

            “Are you drunk?” I asked accusingly.

            “No.”

            “Why not?”

            “I’ll work on it,” he laughed. 

            “Okay, good,” I nodded.  “Do you happen to remember where the bathroom is by any chance?”

            “Yeah,” he snickered.  He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.  I stared at our hands in a drunken daze and smiled to myself.  The bathroom was occupied by a girl that was throwing up very loudly.  There was a line of about six people and I just didn’t think I could hold it that long.  Fortunately, Niall is a saint.

            “There’s one upstairs,” he told me quietly. 

            In hindsight, it probably looked mighty suspicious that Niall was leading me upstairs when I was clearly so drunk.  I now wonder if there are any rumors going around about that.  Hmm…I’ll call Camilla later.

            Anyway, so he took me upstairs and I gracefully flung myself into the bathroom and nearly fell down in my haste to close the door.  I struggled for a second with my jeans but—okay, that’s an overshare.

            So I did my thang and met Niall back outside of the door.

            “Do you have to go?” I asked.

            “No, I’m okay,” he shrugged.

            I was suddenly hyper-aware of how alone we were and how much quieter it was.  I still had to lean against the wall to ensure no unplanned tumbles occurred but my brain felt oddly sober as I met his gaze.  His blue eyes pierced into mine and my heart leapt.  Why was he so beautiful?  Why couldn’t all guys just look like him and his friends? 

            It was one of those moments where you know a kiss could have very well gone down.  You were both feeling it and the timing was right.  You were both giving each other the look.  You know it could have happened, but it didn’t.  Because right when I was building the courage to make the first move, Harry and Vivian barreled up the stairs and she fell on the top step, taking him down with her.  They lay on the landing as they cracked up.  Niall and I jumped and looked away.  We stared at the two on the ground.

            “Oh!”  Vivian squealed with delight.  She tilted her head back and saw us.  “Occupied!”

            Niall and I exchanged a brief look.  Harry tilted his head back as well and, from what I could see from the weird angle, he lifted his eyebrows questioningly.

            “Actually, we were just leaving,” Niall said casually, which was good because if I had tried to speak, I probably would have announced I had just peed for a good thirty seconds.  The drunkenness hit me again like a truck and I started to slide down the wall.

            “Niall,” I said helplessly.

            “Oh!” he laughed and rushed over to assist me.  Good guy, that Niall.  He wrapped an arm around my waist and guided me to the stairs.

            “You kids have fun now, ya hear?” I called after me.  As we’ve established, I make situations awkward.  It’s kind of my thing. Niall and I giggled about that as we went down the stairs.

            “Let’s dance,” I said.  I didn’t give him much of a choice.  It was fun dancing with Niall.  I actually managed to dance like a human with him which I would consider a success.  Plus he’s just fun to be around.  We spent an entire song trying to outdo each other with old school moves.

            Our dancing was interrupted when Karen burst into the room in tears.  I looked around for someone more qualified than me to handle the situation but those people were severely lacking.  I looked at Niall apologetically and he smiled sympathetically. I wrapped an arm around Karen’s shoulders and led her towards her back patio.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked, trying to put on my sober façade.

            “It-It’s Vivian,” she sobbed.

            “Vivian?” I asked, totally perplexed.

            “She’s such a dirty slag!” she wailed.  Now, I know I was pretty drunk.  Like, really drunk.  But Karen was beyond the realm of drunk.  Her eyes were glazed and red and her hair was going every which way.  Her teeny top was dangerously low on her chest and her lipstick had smeared a bit onto her cheek. 

            “What happened?” I asked.  I knew Jessica had cause to dislike Vivian but I had no idea why Karen held so much contempt for her.

            “It’s like I love him, you know?” she slurred.  She burst into a new set of tears.

            “Um, what?” I frowned.  Too drunk for this.

            “And it’s like, hello!  I’m right here.  I love him!”

            “Harry?”

            “No, but can I tell you a secret?” she sniffled.  I looked towards the patio door longingly.  “No one knows this so you can’t tell anyone.”  Oh god…  “I slept with Harry.”

            She gasped and pressed her hand over her mouth like she hadn’t meant to say that.  Then she snorted into her hand.  Then she started to cry harder than before.

            “When?” I gaped.

            “Summer,” she said miserably.  “I think he’s successfully slept with every girl in our year except for you and Camilla.”

            I didn’t know what to say to that so I just nodded really dramatically.

            “Does, er, does Jessica know?”

            “No.  But I just want you to know,” she said and pressed her finger into my cheek, “that Jessica does not own him.  No one can own him.  So everyone needs to stop acting like they had a thing.  It’s annoying.”

            “Okay,” I said simply.  I shook away from her finger. 

            “He’s so good in bed,” Karen sighed dreamily.  I scrunched up my nose.  “Well, he’s had enough practice.”  I wondered if she would notice if I slipped back inside.  This conversation was pretty one sided.  “But on the other hand, he’s so perfect!”

            “Harry?”

            “No! The boy I love!”

            “Okay, you’re going to need to explain this to me.”

            “Harry’s good in bed,” she explained.  “He’s the one I was talking about when I said that.”  She stumbled backwards in her attempt to make a gesture.  I caught her wrist. “Roger is the perfect one!  I love him!”

            “Roger?” I cried.  “Please tell me you’re kidding.”

            “I’m not.  I love him,” she insisted.  “And I just found out he shagged Vivian.”

            “How long have you known him?” I asked.

            “Long enough,” she snapped. 

            “I am putting my foot down on this one.”

            “You can’t.”

            “I just did.”

            “Bailey, that’s not fair!”

            “I forbid it.”

            “I won’t let you!”

            We continued this drunken banter for another minute or two.  It ended with her throwing herself into my arms and crying into my shoulder.  Then she told me I was right about a thousand times and she thanked me for protecting her.  I asked if she wanted to lay down and she nodded so we went back inside.  Louis noticed me trying to simultaneously walk and hold her in my arms and he assisted me.

            “See, Louis is nice,” Karen murmured.  “I don’t need him.”

            “No you don’t,” I assured her.

            “You’re a really good friend, Bailey.  Thanks for everything.”  She reached out a hand and “caressed” face.  She then patted my face a few times.

            “Someone has had a good night,” Louis noted.

            We hoisted Karen up the stairs and Karen directed us to a bedroom for her to crash in.  I’ll give you ten dollars if you can guess which room we stumbled into.  Thaaaaaat’s right!  The effing room that Harry was occupying with Vivian.  And even though Karen decided Roger was a douchebag and would therefore have no reason to harbor ill will towards Vivian, she still leapt from our arms with the grace of a gazelle.  Louis and I took a little too long to process what was going on and therefore were treated to the show of Karen dragging a naked Vivian out of bed by the hair. 

            It was pandemonium.  Louis started to laugh so hard that I honestly think he peed himself a little bit.  Karen flung Vivian every which way as Vivian tried to both cover herself up and punch Karen.  Harry shuffled forward on the bed with a sheet around his waist.  His gorgeous eyes were wide but he looked uncertain on whether or not to stop the fight, or to just sit back and enjoy the show.  Because almost as soon as the cat fight began, Karen’s top, which had been threatening to fall down all night, finally gave way and her huge boobs went flinging about.  I stood there for a moment in total shock.  Then I yelled, “My virgin eyes!” because that just seemed like the right thing to say at the time.  Then I started to crack up and the next thing I knew I was on the floor laughing hysterically with Louis while the girls continued to fight. 

            I think we caused quite a commotion because the door burst open and Niall, Camilla, Liam, Jessica, Fiona, and Zayn came in.  Jessica looked between the naked Vivian fighting Karen and Harry still in the bed and then literally tackled Vivian to the ground.  This set Louis and I into hysterics that I had no idea was possible.  It was the hardest I had ever laughed.  And, yeah, the alcohol had a lot to do with it, but have you ever seen three girls fighting in the nude while the guy the fight is over is sitting only a few feet away in the nude?  Classic.  Pure comedy. 

            No one really knew what to do for a moment so the girls rolled around on the floor and tried to cause as much harm as possible.  Finally the guys got over the initial shock of seeing such a raunchy and fantasy provoking fight and stepped in.  Louis and I were still useless so everyone ignored us.  Zayn pulled Karen off of Vivian and I think Karen took some of Vivian’s hair with her. Niall grabbed Jessica and Liam hovered awkwardly around Vivian, not wanting to touch her, but knowing he’d have to if she pounced. 

            “Mate, maybe you should give her the sheet,” Liam told Harry.  I found this really funny, also.  Harry swapped his sheet with the comforter which was amusing because he had been hoarding all of the cover items to himself. 

            Zayn must have made a comment to Karen because she pulled up her top.  Jessica wiped some blood from her lip and then straightened her skirt.  Vivian spewed off a lot of terrible language with some very nasty phrases before collecting her clothes and storming away.

            There was a long moment of awkward silence (aside from Louis’s and mine incessant laughter) before Fiona walked over to Karen and whispered some things in her ear.  Karen nodded, held onto Fiona’s hand, and they left.  I hope to bed.  Camilla did something similar for Jessica and I was grateful I was off the hook.  I don’t think they would have liked talking to me much then, anyway. 

            “Are you two okay?” Zayn asked.

            “Funniest—thing—I—ever—saw,” Louis gasped between laughter. 

            “Sorry to—to interrupt!” I squealed out and Louis laughed harder. 

            I’m sure Harry was rather annoyed with the whole thing.  I mean, he had just been getting lucky and we kind of turned that into a debacle.  But he didn’t really show it as he grinned and felt around for his boxers.  I suppose he saw the humor in the situation because it really was fucking hilarious.

            Niall held out his hand to help me up and I took it.  I had finally managed to settle down enough to breathe normally and stop laughing.  I’m sure my eyeliner and mascara was pouring down my face but I couldn’t be bothered to care at the time.  Well, care enough to check.  I did wipe under my eyes with the back of my hand.

            He led me downstairs and we rejoined the party.  It was getting late so the party was winding down and there were a lot less people there than there were earlier.  Niall and I decided we had too much excitement for one night so we sat down in the living room and just chatted.  He was more drunk than he was the last time we were together so we were more equally paired.  We talked about typical drunk stuff and kept giggling for absolutely no reason.

            Eventually, about an hour later, the only people left at the house were those that were already past out on any surface available, and our group of friends.  Because I actually have people I call friends now.  How exciting is that? 

            Anyway, Camilla and Fiona came down to inform me that Karen and Jessica were sleeping in Jessica’s bed.  Camilla tried to inform me nonchalantly that Liam already offered to share a bed with her that night.  I beamed at her and she smiled.  They were going to crash in the bed and Zayn was already on the floor.  Fiona told us she was going to try and crash in the bed Harry and Louis were currently sharing.  She winked and wandered off. 

            “So where does that leave us?” Niall asked when everyone else was gone.

            “Are there any other sleeping rooms?” I asked. 

            “There might be some flying rooms or football rooms, but I’m not so sure about sleeping rooms,” Niall teased.  I pretended to glare at him but we both just ended up laughing.  He offered his hand to me and I took it.  He led me back upstairs and we took turns listening at each door to determine whether or not it was occupied. 

            We found an office room with a large couch that we deemed perfect.  And when I say large, I mean like twice the width of a normal couch.  It was bigger than a twin bed.  I collapsed on the couch and lifted my foot up so I could remove my shoe while lying down.  It was a challenge but I’m happy to report it was a success.  Niall took off his shoes more gracefully than I did and then slid onto the couch beside me.  At first I teetered on the edge of the couch to ensure he had enough room.

            “Bailey,” he said.

            “Yes?”

            “You can scoot closer you know.  I won’t bite,” he joked.  Alas, he had no idea that biting me was not such a horrific concept.  Is that weird to say?  Oh well. 

            I wiggled closer to him and lifted my head to rest on his extended arm like a pillow.  He rested his other hand gently on my waist and I mentally begged my stomach not to grumble or do anything embarrassing.  It was nice, though.  Lying with him, I mean.

            Anyway, I passed out almost immediately.  I woke up a few hours later and felt like hell.  I literally rolled off the couch and struggled to my feet.  Niall had about two inches of sleeping space seeing as how I had sprawled across the whole thing.  Poor guy.  I went to the bathroom and looked like hell.  Like if the Exorcist and Shrek had a baby, I’d be the product.  I did as much damage control as possible before collecting my things.  It was still only about six so no one else was awake yet.  I grabbed everything and headed out.

            The walk felt a lot longer than it actually was considering I felt and looked like shit.  By the time I got home, I had just enough sense to pop some aspirin and down some water before passing out in my own bed. 

            I woke up again at about three and had six missed calls and twenty-three new texts.  Oops.  The missed calls were from Camilla and Jessica and I had a text message from every one of the “crew” and some numbers I didn’t recognize.  I scanned through the texts first.  All of the ones from the girls were along the line of, “I can’t believe that happened last night.  I’m so embarrassed!  Call me!”  All of the texts from the guys consisted of, “So much fun last night!  You’re a hilarious drunk!”  And the unknown numbers said, “Nice meeting you last night!  We should hang out sometime.”

            I responded to as many as I could. 

            Within seconds of finishing the last text, Camilla called me.  We talked about our nights and about the fight.  I told her my side of the night and then she told me hers.  Apparently, she and Liam had spent the entire night together, just hanging out, chatting, and flirting.  I asked her if there was any “snogging” involved, but she denied it.  She said sleeping the same bed as him felt so right and they cuddled the whole night.  They were obnoxiously adorable…and weirdly perfect for each other.

            Now I’m sitting here, writing.  I still feel pretty disgusting so I think I’m going to shower and spend the rest of the day just sitting.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Riptide Od ScobellTheSlytherin

Tínedžerská beletria

300K 7.4K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
104K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...