Scribbles (A Niall Horan fan...

By bangaz

Let me break this down for you, Diary, because I think you'll take my side on this one. In which Bailey discu... More

Scribbles (A Niall Horan fan fiction)
1) September 1: Under The Radar
3) September 5: Fridge Raiding and Nie-Ull
4) September 6: Granny Panties and The Favor
5) September 7 & 8: Foxy Five Panty Droppers
6) September 9 & 10: Shrek and Exorcist Offspring [The Party]
7) Sep. 12 - Oct. 1: Womanly Urges
8) October 3 & 4: The Lasy Sebra
9) October 8: Bellybutton Plug
10) October 9: Bat Shit Crazy
11) October 10: Just A Hot Mess
12) October 11: Yes! Boobs!
14) November 20 &21: Hagrid and Stripping Police
15) December 17: Ice Luge
16) December 18: Shark Whisperer
17) December 19: Llama Farm
18) December 20, 21, & 22: I Spy
19) December 26-28: Florence Nightingale
20) January 1: Troll On Acid
21) January 2-6: Try Their Darndest
22) January 8-13: An Ugly Sheep
23) An Ugly Sheep: Part Deux
24) January 14 & 15: Warlocks and Stage Five Clinger
25) Jan. 15 - March 3: Eye Candy
26) April 13: Simon Says
27) Simon Says: Part Deux
28) April 14: Minor Setbacks
29) April 16 - May 24: Sharks On Motorbikes
30) May 25 - June 10: I Mean DAMN
31) I Mean DAMN: Part Deux
32) I Mean DAMN: Part Tres
33) June 12 - July 7: Pluto (RIP)
34) Pluto (RIP): Part Deux
35) August 18: Tooting Fairy Princess
36) Tooting Fairy Princess: Part Deux
37) August 30: Priorities and Wrath
38) Sep. 15 - Oct. 9: Butterball
39) Butterball: Part Deux
40) Butterball: Part Tres
41) Butterball: Part Vier
42) Oct. 15 - Dec. 20: Snow White Neanderthal
43) Snow White Neanderthal: Part Deux
44) Snow White Neanderthal: Part Tres
45) Epilogue

2) September 2: Viewing Pleasure

194 1 0
By bangaz

September 2, 2011

            I passed out shortly after that entry last night because I was too tired to function.  I’m now awake at five again.  Fuck.  I hope this isn’t my new sleep schedule.  It’s going to be hard to have any kind of social life if I keep falling asleep at eight. 

            Okay, two goals for today:

                        Talk to someone

                        Don’t go to sleep until at least ten

September 2, 2011, lunch

            Sitting alone again.  Glorious.  More time to talk about my day.

            Put a bit more effort into my appearance out of sheer boredom this morning.  I even put my hair in loose curls which I think made me look rather nice.  Elegant, even.  And I wouldn’t say I put on more makeup, but I did put on darker makeup.  I like to think I look quite hot. 

            Anyway, Chase left for school earlier than me because he actually has friends to hang out with before school.  I gave myself just enough time to get to school so that the bell rang as soon as I walked through the gates. 

            My schedule is different every day.  Well, kind of.  There’s Track A and Track B.  For me, my schedule looks like this:

Track A

Period         Class          Instructor       Room

1                Geography   Mendlow        110

2                Maths           DeLuce           308

3                French          Lier                 304

Lunch

4                English         Leopold          233

5                Chemistry     Krpyt             126

6                Gym             Staff               TBA

*On Friday, Assembly in Auditorium.

Track B

Period   Class                 Instructor       Room

1          German               Koch               310

2          Maths                  DeLuce           308

3          Music Theory     Sharp               Hall

Lunch

4          English                Leopold          233

5          Chemistry           Krpyt             126

6          Gym                    Staff               TBA

*On Friday, Assembly in Auditorium.

            It’s simple enough to follow once you get the hang of it.  The way it works is that you would do Track A Tuesday and Thursday of the first week and Track B Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of the first week.  The next week, it changes so that Track A is done Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and Track B is Tuesday and Thursday.  That way we accomplish more classes but we still have the same amount of time in each to learn.

            We started school on a Thursday which means today is Friday.  I have to admit, I was confused as to what the asterisk at the bottom of my schedule meant.  Assembly?  What assembly?  And why?

            Luckily, I had the sense to just follow everyone else as they piled into school. Unlike the day before where everyone scattered in different directions, everyone seemed driven towards one particular direction.  I just assumed hundreds of kids knew what they were doing and followed.  I walked into the giant auditorium and immediately spotted Chase with his new friends.  They were surrounded by girls that looked a bit younger than them and Chase was basking in the attention.  Idiot.

            I had no idea what the rules were for assembly.  Did we have to sit with our age group?  Not that I would actually sit with Chase and his friends.  That’s a little too pathetic for my liking.  But maybe I would have more luck making friends if I sat with someone a year younger than me or something. 

            Instead of risking total school humiliation, I decided to just sit in the general area in which other kids in my classes had sat.  I plopped down in the seat next to a girl with frizzy red hair and whose tie was halfway tucked into her shirt so that it folded in front of her chest.  Yup, I was on the fast track to total social success.  I pick some great potential friends.

            “Hi,” I said.

            She looked around for a second as if trying to figure out who was talking.  Lovely, thanks.  Her eyes rested on me and her brow furrowed in confusion.  She was too busy being confused to respond so I was left to sit there in awkward silence.  Oh yeah, things were totally looking up.

            I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms over my chest.  I wanted to get this stupid assembly over with so that I could go back to being anonymous in a less conspicuous environment. 

            The Foxy Five walked into the room at the same time.  I’m not sure if I was desperate for some form of entertainment of this really happened, but I could have sworn everyone in the room followed them with their eyes as they walked towards the seats in the back where the rest of the upper classmen were sitting.  I can’t say I’m surprised that their presence went noticed by everyone.  They really are some attractive young men.  Actually, they’re probably some of the most attractive people I have ever seen in my life.  Is that an exaggeration?  You may never know.  But they are.  Plus they had this presence about them that kind of forced you to pay attention.  They had, like, swag. 

            They walked by me and took some seats a few rows back.  I didn’t have any time to attempt to make new friends because an enormous woman took the stage and everyone fell silent.  And I’m not even being mean.  She really is enormous.  Even from my seat in the back I could see that she must have been about six feet tall, easy.  And even though she was wearing a navy blue skirt suit thing, I could still see her muscles protesting against the fabric.  She looked like a body builder but less tan.

            She’s Headmistress Jones and she welcomed everyone back to school.  She reminded everyone of the rules which I just can’t be bothered to write down here now but they’re not so different from the Ten Commandments.  Don’t hurt each other, be nice, so on and so forth. 

            We were excused after that and I had the joyous task of going to German.  Koch didn’t start the lesson by rambling in German thank god but it was still advanced.  And seeing as how I had even less experience in German than I did French, I was in trouble.  Mr. Delicious Eyes is in that class with me.

            I went to maths next with Sexier Biebs.  I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to learn their names.  That would be so much easier if someone—anyone—would talk to me.  Then I had Music Theory.  You see, every upper classman is allowed two electives.  Since I came to school knowing absolutely nothing about anything, the administration chose my electives for me.  One was geography which was rude and the other was music theory.  I have to admit, aside from English, that could very well be my favorite class.  And I say that for a few reasons.  First and foremost, if I’m confident in anything, and let’s be honest, I’m not confident in a whole lot, I’m absolutely confident in music.  Back in California I was in choir and I had one of the best choir directors in the state.  He teaches the choir program from sixth grade to senior year so I had already been with him for six years.  He taught us in our first year how to read music and pretty much anything you would ever need to know about music.  It turned into something that I not only enjoyed, but was also actually really good at.

            So I walked into “Hall” which was a giant choir/band room.  I was one of the last to arrive because I got lost, of course.  And would you know it, the Foxy Five were in that class.  All five.  All five for my viewing pleasure.  They were already seated and surrounded by doting girls so I took a seat in the front and center.             

            Our teacher is Mr. Sharp and he’s the coolest teacher I’ve ever met.  He spent the first ten minutes of class saying jokes about his own name and the relevance his name had to the class.  He then explained that this was an intermediate music class but that there was no reason to worry if we didn’t catch on right away.  Then he let us listen to classics like the Beatles because it was a Friday and it was the first day.  Yeah, definitely a great class. 

            Now I’m sitting alone at lunch again.  Even frizzy redhead girl is sitting with a friend.  I positioned myself in a corner so as not to be too obvious.  It also conveniently had a great view of the Foxy Five.  They were sitting with a group of girls that had made their uniform look picturesque.  A task that mere mortals struggle with.  It only figured the cutest guys in school would sit with girls like that. 

            Angelface seems to be carrying the conversation with most of the ladies.  They’re all openly fawning over him and his friends.  I mean, yeah, he’s cute, but Jesus.  Delicious Eyes and Sexier Biebs were chatting to a girl each.  Tan Man and Future Husband were chatting to each other while a few others girls watched them longingly.  Pathetic.

            Lunch is boring without friends.

September 2, 2011, home

            We had an in class discussion about the first half of Perks of Being a Wallflower.  Seeing as how I don’t have any friends anyway, I saw no reason why I shouldn’t actively participate in the discussion.  Leopold was delighted when I raised my hand and discussed Charlie’s quiet and observant outlook and all of the relationships he had in this book thus far.  I didn’t even care that I was one of only four people in the entire class that said anything at all.  I loved English, dammit, and I’m not going to hold back for people that won’t even give me the time of day.  Angelface and Tan Man were silent the entire time.  Leopold pulled me aside as I was walking out of class.

            “You like the book?” she asked.

            “I love it,” I gushed.  “I already finished.  I couldn’t put it down.”

            “You like to read?”

            “I love it,” I repeated.  “It’s actually one of my favorite things to do.”

            “What do you say we pull our own Charlie and Bill?” she asked.

            “How do you mean?”

            “I’ll give you books to read at your own pace,” she shrugged.  “Just books that I think will interest you.  I won’t ask you to write me an essay, though, don’t worry.”  She smiled warmly at me.

            “I could do that,” I agreed.  “Don’t have much else to distract me.”

            “How are you adjusting to being here?” she asked.

            “It’s…different.  I like the accents,” I grinned.

            “You have an accent, too,” she pointed out.  “We all do.”

            “Yeah, yeah,” I smirked.

            “But, honestly, if you ever need to talk, I’m here.”

            “I appreciate it,” I sighed.  “And I appreciate the concept of our own Charlie and Bill thing.  But I’m not some troubled youth that has deep seeded, repressed memories or anything.  I’m just getting used to a new continent is all.”

            “Hey,” she said and put her hands in the air as if surrendering.  “I’m just here to talk.  That’s all.”

            I smiled at her and thanked her again.  I handed her back her copy of the book but she told me to keep it.  I managed to get to chemistry on time.  We started our lesson and I went into an ill disguised panic when Krypt started to call on people randomly for the answers.  I managed to escape the dreaded roll sheet this time but I desperately need to whip myself into shape as soon as possible. 

            Gym was useless.  We just ran more laps.  I practically drowned myself in the shower in my attempt to feel truly clean from sweat.  I think I have a sweating problem.

            I’ve just now realized that my goal to fall asleep at ten would be easier if I had plans until ten.  Maybe I should see what Chase is up to.

September 2, 2011, two minutes later

            Oh god. I’ve turned into the person that relies on her little brother for social interaction.  And he’s not even here.  He’s with friends.  Oh god, what is my life?!

            I need to get out of here. 

September 2, 2011, ten-ish

            I’ve had a very productive day.  I left a note for dad to let him know I was safe and “out.”  I neglected to mention I was heading out alone.  No need for too many details. 

            I decided to check out the shops that were close to my house.  Well, kind of close.  It was a farther walk than to school but it’s not like I was short on time.  I wondered what it would take to get my license in England while I walked there. 

            I decided to be really British and I ordered fish and chips from a cart near the shops.  It was rather hard to walk and eat so I settled for sitting on a bench while I ate.  It was great for people watching.  I saw loads of kids in their school uniform still playing around, running in and out shops.  I saw a few people more my age but none that I recognized.  I was glad I changed out of my uniform.  I felt so much more comfortable in my jeans, regular shirt, and hoodie. 

            There was a patch of sunshine in a field off to my left and there were people scattered in any bit of sun they could find.  A couple was having a picnic.  I also noticed that most people were in shorts or dresses.  It must have been about 68 degrees.  I think I would take some time to get used to this weather.

            I finished my food and continued towards the shops.  I accidentally walked into the most popular shop for people my age and was face to face with some of those girls that the Foxy Five sat with at lunch earlier today.  Just my luck.  I tugged on my sleeve self consciously as I meandered on over to a jewelry display case that I had zero interest in.  Jewelry has never been my thing.  But the girls were hovering around the front entrance while they looked at scarves and I just needed an excuse to get away. 

            I didn’t mean to overhear their conversation but it’s a relatively small shop and all of the accessories, scarves and jewelry included, are within a couple feet of each other.

            “What do you think of this one?” Feline Face asked.  She looks like a cat.  Trust me on this.

            “Yeah, it’s nice,” Legs for Days murmured.

            “I think it would go really well with that top you got last weekend,” Double D said soothingly.

            “Yeah, sure,” Legs for Days shrugged.

            “Jessica, you need to cheer up,” Feline Face groaned. Ha! So I finally knew someone’s name at school!

            “It’s not that simple,” Jessica sighed.  “I really fancied him.”

            “I hate to say I told you so, but, well, I did,” Double D said importantly.

            “Karen,” Feline Face snapped.  “Not the time.”  TWO NAMES!

            “I’m just saying,” Karen huffed.  “We all know what he’s like.  You knew what you were getting yourself into when you went home with him after the party.”

            Aw, yes, parties.  I had almost forgotten about those.

            “That’s not how it was,” Jessica snapped.  “I thought he might actually…that maybe he…”

            “Harry is incapable of feeling anything other than his raging hormones,” Feline Face frowned.  “He has a bit of a reputation.”

            “You think I don’t know that?” Jessica cried.  “Jesus, Fiona, we’ve only been going to school with him for most of our bloody lives!  I know what he’s like.”

            “Then why are you so surprised?” Karen asked.

            “You wouldn’t understand,” Jessica said dramatically.  “You’ve never spoken to him like I have.  He has this charm about him.  He’ll let you believe whatever you want to believe and then he’ll actually make you believe that he believes it also.”

            “Oh, no,” Karen shook her head.  “I’ve spoken to him.  I know what he’s capable of.  You don’t think I’ve wanted to drop my panties for him a few times?” I smirked at a bangle.  “The difference is that I know better.  There’s no changing guys like him.  He is who he is.”

            “Way to be supportive,” Fiona sighed heavily.

            “I’m just saying what you’re thinking,” Karen shrugged.  “And I’m just saying what everyone already knows is true.  You’re welcome for being so honest.”

            “Yeah, yeah,” Fiona mumbled.  “Jess, I’m sorry he hurt you.  Do you want to give him the cold shoulder for awhile?”

            “No,” Jessica said immediately.  “I mean…I just really enjoy his company, you know?  Even if it’s not in the way I intended.”

            “They are all so brilliant,” Fiona said dreamily.

            “You know what would really make you feel better?” Karen asked.  “Shoes.”

            They walked out giggling.  Sometimes it’s kind of convenient being invisible.  I feel that was some important gossip I just overheard.  Unfortunately, I had no idea what they were talking about.  Oh, I also had no one to share it with.  Whatever, though. 

            I decided to buy a scarf (not the one they were talking about) and a new shirt.  I then just walked aimlessly through other shops until I felt too fatigued to function.  I’m surprised I even made it back home.  It was only eight so I had to keep myself busy.  I talked to dad about his day for awhile.  Then Chase came home and he told me that he came up with a name for his skateboard crew but he wasn’t going to tell anyone until he could “copyright that shit.”   It must be nice to be fourteen.  I was fourteen once.  Good times.

            I spent some time trying on outfits and figuring out what I would need to buy to complete certain ensembles.  Then I read a random book sitting on my bookshelf.  I haven’t had time to organize my books on the bookshelf like I did back home so they were all just in piles on and around it.  I would get to it eventually.  Maybe tomorrow.

            After I read some, I decided to write in here. I have officially made it to ten.  And now I must pass out.  Adieu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
572K 51.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4M 86.7K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...