Our Darkest Secrets (A Harry...

Bởi kelseyrae21

Kaydence Taylor has a dark and unforgettable past, which has led her to be withdrawn from her peers and the r... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73

CHAPTER 56

6K 172 16
Bởi kelseyrae21

hiiiiii!

I posted five times this week so i hope you are all happy :D

And ATTENTION cause i have a question!!

Okay so i'm still thinking about a second book, and i can either continue till chapter 100 and be done with this whole thing. OR i could go up to 100 AND write a sequel to this. Which do you guys want? Do you still want there to be more of a story for Haydence?

Let me know!

Thank you guys for 35k (: Feel free to share my story with whoever you think might like it!

don't forget to vote and ENJOY! (:

KAYDENCE

I wake up to Harry kissing my cheek softly, his lips moving along the edge of my jaw. I twitch when he reaches a spot under my ear, and roll away from him, hugging my pillow tightly to me.

“If you’re waking me up to go to the gym again, the answer is fuck off.” I grumble, my eyes tightly shut.

Harry chuckles from somewhere behind me, and the bed sinks as he moves closer behind me and wraps his arm around me. I open my eyes and look down at his arm, the inside of it facing me and giving me a glimpse of his ‘Things I can’ tattoo. I still wonder the meaning behind all of them. I rest my arm over Harry’s and unconsciously start to caress his arm with my thumb knowing where the tattoo is.

“No no no, no going back to sleep.” Harry says as he sees me start to close my eyes again.

I groan, and Harry lets me go as I start to turn over on my other side to face him. He wraps his arm around me again, and pulls my body  into his warm arms.

“I’m not getting up unless it’s a good reason to. “ I state.

He smiles, and looks down at me, his eyes still sleepy. “I actually wanted to go to the beach today. It looks hot out.”

“No thanks.” I say, and curl up to him.

“What’s wrong with the beach?” He asks, pulling back from me to make eye contact.

“There’s nothing wrong with the beach it’s just…” I press my lips into a line.

“It’s just what?” He presses.

I sigh, and roll over, staring up at the ceiling. “It’s just that I wasn’t that comfortable with putting on a bikini last time when we just went to the pool, but I sucked it up and it wasn’t that bad cause we were in the pool most of the time so it wasn’t like anyone could really see me. But at a beach it’s so public and there really is no escape cause like who sits in the ocean for that long and it’s not even hot enough to go in I mean the water is probably freezing, and then not to mention  the paparazzi and shit the last thing I want is to see my picture in the magazine and them pointing out my ass fat or the cellulite on my thighs or the fact that I don’t have a model body and oh my god I can just see the headlines ‘WHALE WASHES UP ON THE SHORE’ fucking-“

“KAY.” Harry interrupts.

“What?” I turn my head to look at him, blinking.

“Stop rambling, you’re worrying yourself for nothing.”

I take a deep breath then blow it out, reaching up to rub my tired eyes. “But it’s true, paparazzi follow you everywhere, and I don’t want people to take pictures of me in my bikini. Or pointing me out on the beach when they recognize you and talking shit about my body and how the whale-“

“You’re doing it again.” He says, a hint of amusement in his voice.

“Sorry,” I glance at him to see a smirk on his lips, and his cute dimple in his cheek. “I just don’t want any of that to happen.”

“It won’t love,” When I don’t answer he continues. “How about we keep a low profile. I’ll wear my sunglasses the whole time and my hat and you wear your glasses too.”

I look over at him, giving him a stupid look. “Right, because there are many guys out there who have your curly hair and set of random tattoos.”

He nudges me and I laugh. “Okay, I’ll make sure my hair is in my hat. As for the tattoos, I can’t hide those. But c’mon, pleaaaaaaaseeeee?” He begs.

“I actually felt like writing today.” It’s true, my fingers have been itching to write. I haven’t written in…well I don’t even remember when the last time was. I don’t like that it’s been this long.

“You can write later love. C’mon, pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty PLEASE?”

I look over at him to see his bottom lip jutting out, and his eyes big and wide, looking like a puppy’s. I stare at him wavering the idea, when he pulls his hands up like he’s going to pray but intertwines them. I inwardly slap my weak side and curse myself for giving in after he does that.

“Fine.” I say.

“Yes!” He sits up from the bed quickly, fist pumping the air. I laugh and his smile only widens, his tongue poking out cutely.

“I’m going to go get dressed, you do the same.” He says before he walks to his bag and pulls out some yellow trunks and a black cut off shirt that looks like it use to be a button up plaid shirt. He saunters to the bathroom and closes the door.

I get up from the bed, and move to the dresser to pull out the same black bikini I wore last time. I remind myself to go buy some different ones as I start to pull the shirt over my head. The bathroom door knob starts to squeak as if harry is about to open the door.

“Don’t come out!” I yell though the fabric of my shirt as I’m lifting it over my head.

“It’s not like I didn’t see you naked yesterday.” Harry teases from the other side.

“Shut up! Don’t come out Styles!” I yell as I feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

He laughs but doesn’t come out, as I start to shrug my yoga pants off and my underwear along with it. I poke my legs through the holes of the bathing suit bottom and tug them up my legs, then reach around my back to unclasp my bra and dropping it to the floor. I quickly tie the bikini top around my neck and then reach back to tie the back part. When I finish I take out a red v neck shirt, and pull some jean shorts over my bottoms then slide my feet into my sandals.

“You can come out now!” I yell loud enough for Harry to hear me.

He comes out of the bathroom wearing the yellow trunks as they hang perfectly on his muscular hips, and the black cut off plaid shirt stays open, revealing his toned stomach and butterfly tattoo. He looks up and catches me checking him out, a smirk plastered on his face. I quickly look away, making it look like I’m busy as I open and close my drawers, looking for nothing in particular.

“Why are you blushing? I’m your boyfriend, you’re allowed to check me out.”

I roll my eyes then  head to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth. I walk back out to pick up my phone from the dresser and toss it into my purse along with sunscreen, then grab a towel to put in there as well. I turn back around as I swing the strap over my shoulder, and look at Harry, who puts his towel over his right shoulder.

“Ready?” He asks and I nod, following him out the door. He takes my hand in his as we walk down the hallway, making small talk. He tells me how his mom had everyone over when he got back home, throwing a little welcome home dinner for all the boys. His dimple deepens when mentions how pretty much all his relatives ended up drunk, and I smile at how happy he looks when he talks about his family.

“So that’s all you did?” I ask, as we step out of the elevator and into the lobby.

“Yeah, just hung out with my mum, Gemma, and…Nicole.” He says.

What the fuck. “Oh.”

“What?” He asks hesitantly.

“Nothing.” I let go of his hand and walk to the center of the lobby when Harry calls back for me. I glance over my shoulder at him and he gestures for me to wait as he walks to the front desk, and speaks to the man standing behind it. The man nods and turns around and digs though a drawer attached to the desk, and lifting up a set of keys. He turns back around to Harry and hands them to him, and Harry nods and says what looks like a thank you. I raise an eyebrow at him when he looks at me and he gestures for me to follow him. I do as he says and walk towards him as he starts to head towards a hallway, walking through it and leading me to the back of the hotel.

“What are we doing back here?” I ask.

He stops when we reach a door, and pushes it open. “We’re going out this way, that way the paparazzi won’t see us and know where we are, and that way you don’t need to worry about them getting pictures of you. I needed the keys so we can’t get back in this way when we get back.”

“Smart.” I say, and step through the door and into the parking structure. We walk all the way to the back where Harry had parked his car and get in, then drive away from the hotel with out being seen. I cross my ankles and lean back into the seat as I stare out the window. I wonder what Nicole and Harry talked  about when they saw each other? Or what they did? I thought he was mad at her still? I guess not.

“What’s wrong?” Harry asks, breaking me away from my thoughts.

“Nothing.” I lie.

“That’s rubbish, tell me the truth.”

I sigh and twirl the end of my hair around my finger. “I just thought you were mad at Nicole.”

He looks away from the road and looks at me momentarily, before looking back down the streets. “I was mad at her, I still kind of am. But I spoke to her, so all is well.”

“What did you talk to her about?” I ask.

“How I feel about you.” He says, looking at me and grinning at me.

“Oh.” I look down at my hands, feeling myself start to blush. Harry reaches over the glove compartment and takes my hand, rubbing circles on my palm with his thumb.

“You don’t have to worry about Nicole. She’s my best friend and that’s it.”

“I’m not worried.” I defend.

He chuckles. “Okay then.”

“I’m not.” I repeat.

“Okay.” His smile is annoying me.

I roll my eyes and look out the window. We drive for a few more minutes, then arrive at the beach not that long after. Harry pays the guy standing in a little booth near the parking lot and then drives down the parking lot for an empty spot.

“There’s one.” I point to an empty spot and Harry quickly parks the car when he sees another person going for the same spot. Luckily we were closer and got it, and Harry looks over at me with a devilish grin on his face.

“Yeah baby!” He says, impersonating Austin Powers.

I laugh and shake my head as I open the door and climb out of the car. I pick up my bag from the car floor and sling it over my shoulder, moving to the back of the car to meet Harry.  He puts his snapback over his head, and slides his sunglasses on then reaches his hand out, waiting for me to take it. I take his hand as we walk through the sand and decide where to go, but the beach is actually pretty packed today, due to the sudden hot weather.

“Where should we go?” I ask Harry.

He presses his lips together as he looks down the beach, then points to a far away spot that is empty compared to the rest. “How about there?”

“Sure.”

We walk down the sand, our feet sinking in it. I complain after awhile to Harry that my calves are burning and this is partly why I dislike the beach sometimes, walking in the sand just alone is a workout, especially in this heat.  I stop momentarily to rest my legs and set my hands on my hips as I do. Harry looks over at me, looking completely unaffected from walking in it, the only evidence that he’s affected at all is the bead of sweat on his nose.

“You are so annoying.” I breathe, and lift the back of my arm to wipe my sweaty forehead.

“Why am I annoying?” He asks, smiling.

“Cause you’re perfectly fine while I’m over here dying.”

He looks at me as I lift my leg up to rub the back of my calf. He then moves in front of me, turning his back to me and squatting down a little. “Get on.” He says, his back still turned from me.

I don’t argue with him over it and happily jump on his back, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist, and my arms around his neck. He stands up straightly as he puts his hands under the back of my knees, and I start to slide down his back, making me cross my ankles quickly to keep from falling off and he  winces when my foot hits him in the groin.

“I’m so sorry!” I I apologize.

“It’s fine, love. Just watch where you put your foot.”

He trudges through the sand with me on his back, and a few people stare at us as we pass. At first I think it’s cause he’s carrying me, but then I realize it’s because people are recognizing him when a girl points at Harry and giggles excitedly.

I lean forward on Harry’s back, close to his ear. “Styles, I think people recognize you.”

He doesn’t say anything and continues to walk farther down from the spot he had pointed at earlier, and instead stops when we reach an area where there are a group of teenagers playing volleyball at a net, and some guys and girls lying down on towels a few feet away from them.  Harry stops, and my feet touch the sand as he sets me down. I take out my towel from my bag and lay it flatly on the sand, while Harry does the same with his.

“Can I have the sunscreen?” Harry asks.

I nod and take it out of my bag, tossing it to him. I sit on the towel and watch him squeeze the bottle of the lotion into his hand, and rubbing it on his stomach. He rubs some along his arms, then moves his sunglasses aside as he spreads some of it across his nose and cheeks. He then turns around and looks down at me, holding the bottle out to me.

“Can you put some on my back?” He asks.

“Sure.” I get up off my towel and take the bottle from him, squeezing the lotion in my palm and pressing it to the top of his shoulder blade. I rub it into his skin, then squeeze more out and massage the rest into his lower back. When my fingertips brush the waistband of his trucks Harry shivers, and I smile to myself in satisfaction. I step back from him when I finish and press the bottle into his hands.

“You’re not going to put any on?”

“Oh, Yeah. Right.” He passes the bottle back to me, and I pull my red shirt over my head and toss it on my bag. When I look up Harry is watching me as I tug my shorts off and lay them next to my shirt, then squeeze the lotion into my palm as I rub it on my arms and my stomach. I put some on my face, then  purposely bend down with my ass facing Harry to rub some on my thighs and calves.

“Need me to put it on your back?” Harry asks.

I turn to look at him and his eyes look the same way they did last night when things got heated between us. I only nod, and he takes the bottle from me as I turn my back to him and sweep my hair to my shoulder. His big hands spread out over the top of my back and he starts to rub circles into my skin, putting some pressure and rubbing out knots in my upper back. He moves his hands down to rub my lower back and then grips my waist as he pulls me against his body, leaning down to place a kiss on my shoulder.

“All done.” He whispers against my skin.

I turn around, and smile up at him as I wrap my arms around his neck and stand up on the tips of my toes to press my lips to his. He immediately kisses me back and moves his lips slowly against mine, and wraps his arms around my waist, his hands pressing against my lower back as he pulls me against his chest. His fingertips brush over my scars on my back, and I shiver in response as he continues to move his hands to the top of my bottoms. Remembering we are in public, I push him away lightly and look into his dark eyes.

“I love you.” He whispers against my lips.

My stomach flutters, and I smile widely at him as I lean up to kiss him once more.

“Kay?”

I stop abruptly, when I hear the voice that called my name from somewhere behind me. A voice I wanted nothing to do with.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42.3K 1.4K 23
"Why did you do this for me?" "Because we have a mutual goal." "Who are you?" "Someone who needs your help." Sequel to Carbon.
183K 5.2K 32
Eve runs away from the only safety she's ever known and is saved time and time again by Harry Styles. But is she strong enough to stand on her own tw...
137K 5.4K 28
Their fates were like the collision of the northern lights; enthralling, experimental, and inevitable. Harry Styles au | Mature
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...