You're A Vampire, Cliché Muc...

Από lildaydreamer

Emma's life has slowly become more complicated but is driven even further off the rails when her brother's my... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Ending (Emma's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 31

1.4K 13 4
Από lildaydreamer

Hope you all had a really great christmas and will have an epic new year XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dorian’s P.O.V.

When the sky had started to turn a more diluted inky blue I knew that the sun wouldn’t be far behind so I started to tidy away my breakfast.

I looked down at the homeless boy I had drained, it didn’t take long, maybe four minutes and his blood was tainted with so many toxins it was a wonder he was alive when I found him.

I sighed at the waste it was, he was young around twenty three if I had to hazard a guess just a child, so much life ahead of him and yet for one reason or another all that potential had dwindled and he’d ended up passed out on the wrong street corner at the wrong time.

It was disappointing that he came so easily to me, I preferred the hunt the chase; I never feel as sustained in my hunger if I don’t let the predator in me take over, I never feel as relieved of my thirst – not that I ever am but there is definitely a difference.

This boy didn’t look dissimilar from Jeremy actually except he was not as tall and not nearly as well nourished both physically and emotionally. 

I pulled his cold stiff body with ease along the concrete of the waste land I’d brought him to last night; tugging him by his hand much the same as an infant would drag a favourite stuffed animal.

When I found a good enough spot – somewhere that his burnt remains won’t draw too much attention to themselves, and poured a can of accelerant over him, I pulled out my silver lighter – surprisingly heavy, a gift from an old acquaintance I had met near on a century ago, probably closer to eighty years though – in Bulgaria, strange fellow, very sombre though most of us are, that or extremely violent, whatever we are it’s always very intense.

We are acutely sensitive beings compared to our human counter parts in both our senses and emotions and although the first is a great asset most of us would rather make do than have to deal with the latter as a package deal.  

I flicked the lighter top on it’s hinge and my thumb grazed down the edge enabling a bright orange flame to flicker to life. I squatted next to the body balancing on the balls of my feet and glided the flame along the length of his body making sure to catch his anorak coat which would work as good kindling for the fire.

I stepped back and put the lid back on my lighter and pocketed it again watching the flame consume the boy I had killed.

It felt wrong to burn him ironic even, given as it was fire that had nearly taken my life but this time like others since I had met Emma I did not feel envious of his easy demise but rather sorry. Sorry that he hadn’t lived out his life as well as one might hope to, sorry that he died in such an appalling way, to feed another and not even someone deserving – a parasite, treated like cattle in the eyes of an Alligator.  

So I did something that I’ve done a lot of lately and prayed, I bowed my head and clasped my hands in front of my abdomen and silently asked the Lord to hear my words however faint and faraway they must sound to him through the barrier of all my sins. I asked the boy be granted a peace he so clearly didn’t find here, that his next life may bring him a more fortunate situation than the one he had so recently left behind.

I prayed for my own forgiveness for taking the boy’s life and for the family that though were not present in his life before his departure but who must hold some sincere love in their hearts for him be placated with the fact that when their time comes they may be reunited again.

When I was satisfied that the corpse had been burnt enough to not resemble, well a corpse I left the place behind and started a walk back to Emma.

I could sense through are bond that her mind was at an ease that only the peaceful oblivion of a dreamless sleep can bring. It made me happy that she had not woken during my absence; it would worry her just as it would me if the situation were reversed.

I thought back to last night, about all we had said to each other and I still can’t quite believe how lucky I am. I found someone who loved me and wanted to be with me despite my many obvious flaws, that has a stubbornness to match that of my own, an almighty swing with a baseball bat and more kindness than seems fair for anyone to go through this life with.

She’s willing to be with me despite the fact that she’ll have to leave behind her family and her best friend who means the world to her, and I know how literal those phrasings are at least to her because I can feel how much she loves them and it’s truly overwhelming.

It’s not the same love we share obviously but it can be so different and similar at the same time, it’s unselfish yet greedy, it’s possessive and jealous but then not at all, it’s very strange but it always makes me love her more and feel a lot more selfish than usual for coveting her from the world, but there is no point to me lying about it because I am selfish with Emma incredibly so, but I wouldn’t change it. 

Emma is the single most important thing in the world to me and anything that doesn’t have a link to her is frankly a waste of my time to look at. I love her with all my heart but I still feel like there’s more I could learn about her. I haven’t even been able to ask the simplest of questions. I don’t know my own mates favourite colour or her birthday which needs be rectified immediately! I don’t know what her favourite animal is, or favourite movie and I want to, desperately.

I want to know everything there is to know about Emma, how else will I be able to call myself her mate when even these small details elude me?

There’s more though, that I want to know about her... I want to know her body, every curve, every dip, every beauty spot, every place she’s ever had a bruise or a cut or a scar I want to know everything. I want to make memories of the sounds she makes when I touch her, lick her, bite her and her taste!

I’ve been denying myself her blood since the moment we met but the want is always there, it’s why I had to leave her during the night when what I had really wanted to do was keep holding her. I tell her that she’s boring when she’s asleep but she’s not, I love watching her sleep especially when she’s in my arms but the urge to wake her and kiss gets too much a lot of the time and I have to force myself away before I really do poke her awake so that she can pay attention to me again and tell me that she loves me and call me handsome some more while I kiss at her neck feeling her pulse beat quicker under my lips.

I know the exact spot where I want to mark her too... but it’ll have to wait.

I told Emma that I would woo her and I intend to; the memory made a smile curve my lips, Emma looked a little nervous when I told her to prepare herself, that she wouldn’t be able to resist me. I know I was right but I need to prove it now and I can kill two birds with one stone – I can woo her, take her out on actual dates and get to know her as much as I please all at the same time. Then of course there is my ultimate goal.

I want to make her fall in love me so deeply that she can’t make sense of which is the ground she walks on and sky she gazes up at, I want her to be so intoxicated by me that she can’t see straight. I know it sounds over the top in some respects but it’s nothing more or less of what I already feel for her. I worship my baby from the words she speaks right down to her toes and I want very much for her to feel that way about me because only then can I truly contemplate turning her.

It’s silly and a great insult to Emma hence why I’ve never brought it up with her, but again it’s all due to the insecurities I have in myself – which is not an easy thing for me to admit, I have always been sure of myself always but since I met Emma I have become accustomed to second guessing myself, things that normally would have been certain were cast aside for something else, in situations where I would’ve shown and enforced dominance I’d become subservient and lenient on what I want, which is as strange as a what is it? A pig with wings? I don’t know it’s just completely out of character and I’ve had the same character for two hundred and twenty years. It’s fair to say Emma has changed me.

However it still concerns me that perhaps she is not changed not that matters I love her the way she is, I couldn’t love her anymore than I do at this moment, but what if she doesn’t really want me? What if she only believes that she does? What if I turn her and she loses interest?

She was going to let me mark her though, so maybe we will be alright... or maybe she has no idea what she’s doing.

So many questions I have, but I will find them their answers.

When I returned to Emma’s house I used the front door key that Alec gave to me when he brought me here originally, so that I could leave to feed whenever I wished.

The door opened silently just as my footsteps made no sound on the ascension of the stairs, I then walked past the bathroom and my own room making a beeline for Emma’s. I opened her door very quietly just enough for my body to slip in and slid the lock on it once it was shut again.

I took my jacket off and turned around and didn’t expect to see what I saw.

“Where have you been”? Emma was sat up on top of the covers of her bed, I was so intent on not making noise I didn’t even notice she had the lamp on not that it makes a difference to my sight, I can see as well in the dark as I can on the brightest day.

I took in her posture and what I thought was accusation at first changed immediately to worry as I felt her relief at seeing me. 

“Nowhere sweetheart” I assured her and walked over to her bed sitting on the edge and engulfing her in a hug which she returned just as powerfully, pushing her head into my chest allowing me to put my nose in her hair.

“I thought...” she paused and shook her head making her nose graze my chest.

“You thought what”?

“It’s not important” she murmured tightening her arms around me again which I would’ve have only been too happy to return if I didn’t get a bad feeling about whatever it was she wouldn’t tell me.

“Everything you think is important, tell me”.

“I don’t want you to get upset especially so soon after everything in Boston”.

“What makes you think I’ll get upset”?

“I know you will” she sniffled, is she crying?

“Look at me Emma” I thought I was going to have to move her face for her but with her cheek still pressed against my chest she looked up at through watery doe eyes that made my own eyes widen in compassion for whatever it was that made her like this. “Tell me it’ll be ok I promise”.

Her lower lip trembled as she started to speak and all I wanted to do was take it between my teeth and suck tenderly on it to make it better. “I thought you’d left me”.

“Why would you think that”? I asked hurt, I couldn't help it.

“Because I’m an insecure idiot, it has nothing to do with you I swear it’s all me” she assured me with her little voice being all pitchy.

“I’d never leave you Emma ever, I’ve told you this a thousand times and I’ll tell you a thousand times more if I need to I love you and I will never leave you”.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Dorian” she cried.

I pulled her to me again in a way that allowed me to have my nose in the crook of her neck and for her to able to stroke my hair with her fingers; I know that she likes to do it, it makes her feel safe and I love it too.

“Whenever you feel afraid Emma, or in doubt of anything, if for some unfathomable reason you feel like you’re unbreakable hold on me isn’t quite as strong as it should be, look into me and all your doubts will go away”.

“What do you mean”? She whispered while she kissed the side of my head.

“Remember what you did for me just a few hours ago”? I felt her shake her head. “When I woke you and told you about my doubts you bowled me over with all those feelings you sent me, all that love and need in you was so strong it silenced every worry I had, I think it’s time I did that for you too.

It was a quarter past ten when Emma woke in my arms to me gently brushing her thigh with my fingers; I love it when she wears shorts to bed.

She looked up at me from her spot on my chest with an adorable little smile on her face.

“Morning baby” her smile widened and she used my shoulders to pull herself up my body enough to kiss me. My hand automatically tightened it’s grip on her thigh as I rolled us over and hitched her leg around my hip.

She pulled her luscious lips away from me to giggle. “Good morning to you too handsome”.

“Did you sleep well”? I asked still between her legs - I resumed my stroking of the one circling my waist.

“Thanks to you” I lent my face down so our noses were touching.

“I was only returning the favour” I told her moving my lips to hers again though this time forcing my tongue an entrance between her lips. When Emma clung to my hair tighter; I couldn’t stop the moan coming out of my mouth and to be honest I didn’t want to, I want her to know the effect she has on me. Although I was feeling some equality; I want to hear her too so I moved my hips a little against her lower half and I smiled hearing that sweet sound just for me, that low instinctive hum of pleasure and desire.

She pulled away again out of breath “What was that”? She asked referring to my movements.

“Just returning another favour” she smiled but jumped at the sudden pounding on her bedroom door while I just rolled my eyes.

“I can hear you two in there open this damn door”! Alec commanded.

“Dorian, get up” she muttered with resignation in her voice.

“He can’t tell us what to do Emma”.

“Dorian I think after all I’m going to put him through he deserves something through all this don’t you”? I shook my head at her guilt.

“Emma do not feel guilty about this”.

“You can say that as much as you want but it won’t change the way I feel”. She pushed at my shoulders and I allowed my body to relax so that she would have the desired effect of me rolling off her body.

I stayed on the bed while she got up and unlocked the door which opened without her touching it -courtesy of her brother and his rage filled face.

“What the hell”? Was all he said staring at me with hate in his eyes and a shaking frame. Emma reached out a hand and rest it on Alec’s arm.

“Alec nothing happened I promise” he stared at her trying to catch a lie but when he couldn’t he sighed and slumped against the wall.

“Sorry Em” he told her holding his arms out to her which she quickly filled.

“What about me”? I asked still lying on the bed.

Alec glared at me from over Emma’s shoulder “I still heard things no brother should have to endure, no apology for you” I had to laugh at that.

“What do you say to spending the day with your big brother”? He asked her.

“Sure that would be good”.

“As long as she’s back by six” I told them staring at the ceiling now.

“Why”? They asked in unison.

“Because I’m taking Emma out on a date tonight” I told them looking down in time to see Emma trying to hide inside her brothers arms more effectively with a groan.

“Save me Alec he’s gonna make me cringe I know it”.

To my surprise Alec laughed.

“In that case I think it’ll be good for you” and I couldn’t agree more.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU for reading PLEASE VOTE AND DEFINITELY COMMENT BECAUSE I took on a different approach at the beggining with Dorian being all VAMPIRE LIKE I 'd REALLY like to know what you thought of it PLEASE and THANK YOU

lildaydreamerxxxx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

407K 18.2K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...
83.8K 7.3K 31
❝Your secret is a painting?❞ I took a few cautious steps; the hairs on my arms stood on end. ❝Not just any painting.❞ Dorian approached the easel, sh...
22.3K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
1.9K 83 38
When Daniel finds a young girl named Emily being abused outside her home in the woods, he steps in to save her. Instead of taking her to the hospital...