The Unexpected groom{Complete...

By myworld92

How do you feel when you get married to a person whom you saw few times and chatted with him/her in facebook... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 25

10.5K 558 61
By myworld92

Thanks a lot for voting and commenting on previous chapter :). Sorry for being late in updating this story, couldn't give updates regularly due to some reasons. 

Because of many readers request to update this story, I managed to write this update. Hope you guys are happy :)

   ********************************

After kissing her for few minutes, Rishab pulled back and grinned at her. Madhu blushed and hugged him tightly hiding her face making Rishab laugh aloud. He then fell back on bed with Madhu on top of him. Adjusting himself properly on the bed he pulled Madhu more into his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep, sweetheart. Tomorrow we have to go to your office" reminded Rishab pressing his chin on her temple making Madhu smile. With her head resting on his chest and hugging him by waist she drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Next day Madhu woke up sensing something on her forehead. She lazily opened her eyes and found Rishab leaning on her by supporting his head with his left hand, removing her hair strands from her forehead. Seeing her awake he smiled widely.

"Good morning" said Rishab kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Good morning" says Madhu smiling back.

"Slept well?" asks Rishab to which Madhu nodded and then frowned.

She extended her hand towards his chin and rubbed it making Rishab look at her questioningly.

"What?"

"Nothing, there was sindhoor smudge on your chin." replied Madhu shyly.

"Oh, last night you might have applied it" said Rishab teasingly.

"Why would I do that? You might have got that when you placed your chin on my temple last night" says Madhu narrowing her eyes.

"oh is it! That reminds me of something else that happened last night" says Rishab winking at her.

Madhu gave a confused look not understanding his words but when she got the hidden meaning she blushed and tried to get out of the bed.

When she was about to get down Rishab pulled her down and came on top of her.

"Sweetheart, stop blushing so much whenever I talk/get naughty with you." says Rishab caressing her cheeks which has a pink shade now.

"I can't help it. This is all new to me" says Madhu avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah but you know I have lot of experience" says Rishab seriously.

Madhu turned to look at him whether he is serious or not and found him looking at her, she couldn't help but feel sad hearing his words. Seeing her face fell, he realized that he cracked a bad joke.

"Sweetheart, I was just joking. Even this is all new to me but I'm not feeling nervous like you because I have every right to do whatever I want with you as you are mine now." said Rishab.

Madhu gazed at him lovingly and involuntarily she raised her hands and held his cheek with her palm. Rishab held her hand and took it near his lips and kissed it all the while eyeing her lips.

Madhu blushed when he wrapped her hand around his neck and started bending his head. Anticipating a kiss, Madhu closed her eyes with a small smile playing on her lips. Rishab kissed her forehead making Madhu open her eyes and looked at him disappointedly.

Rishab raised his eyebrow controlling his laugh seeing her dissatisfaction.

"What happened, sweetheart? Why are you looking at me like that?" asks Rishab innocently but with a mischievous look.

Madhu understood that he deliberately did that and narrowed her eyes at him. She got a bit angry as he is pulling her leg but was more disappointed for not getting a proper kiss from him which she craved now after last night.

"I won't talk to you." says Madhu pushing him off her.

"Why? For giving a kiss on your forehead? "asks Rishab faking innocence while Madhu glared at him in response.

"Oh then for not kissing you properly?" said Rishab hiding his smile.

"Shut up shameless" says Madhu standing on her feet.

"What!! Now I became shameless for not kissing you properly" stated Rishab getting up from the bed and Madhu yelled his name in anger.

"Okay Cool! Next time I won't disappoint you." says Rishab controlling his laugh and encircled her in his arms.

"Stupid" muttered Madhu under her breath and entangling herself from his hold Madhu left to bathroom not before giving him a murderous glare.

Rishab fell on the bed and laughed out loud seeing Madhu so worked up. After taking shower, Madhu went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Rishab tried to gain her attention when she was getting ready in their bedroom but Madhu gave him silent treatment. Having no other option, Rishab left to take bath.

After getting ready, Rishab came to kitchen determined to pacify his annoyed wife and saw her busy doing some work. He slowly went towards her and stood behind her. Snaking his hands around her waist he hugged her tightly.

"Rishab"

"Ah...Finally you talked."

"What is this?" asks Madhu pointing towards his hands.

"Nothing!" replies Rishab shrugging.

"Move, I have work"

"Not important than me right, so no problem"

"It is important"

"You are still angry?" asks Rishab caressing her stomach with his palm.

"You deserve it, don't you?" said Madhu stopping his hand which is making difficult for her to concentrate and turned around to face him.

"Yeah, for not giving you a proper kiss?" says Rishab grinning.

"Arghhhh" stomping her feet Madhu went out of kitchen.

While having breakfast Rishab tried to talk to her but she ignored him and quickly finishing her food she left to kitchen.

When he went to bedroom Madhu was checking her things in her handbag. Rishab closed the door and went near her.

"Ready?" asks Rishab hoping a response from her.

Madhu just nodded her head and taking the hand bag she took steps towards the door.

"Sweetheart, talk to me please" says Rishab seeing her still in No-talking mode.

"okay sorry for not kissing......" started Rishab but Madhu cut him off and shouted.

"Stupid, I'm angry because of your teasing." shouted Madhu frustrated.

"Oh....I thought you are angry for not kissing you, isn't it the actual reason?" asks Rishab innocently annoying her more.

"Rish......" Madhu words didn't escape from her mouth as Rishab slammed his lips on her and started kissing her.

Madhu didn't understand for a second but soon regained her senses and started pushing him lightly but soon kissed him back forgetting her anger. She encircled her arms more tightly around his neck and pulled him towards her.

Placing one last peck on her lips, Rishab released her and held her by her waist.

"You looked so cute and beautiful whenever I tease you. 'Kiss' is the only thing that comes to my mind when I see you like that." says Rishab kissing her forehead.

Madhu slapped his chest and hugged him blushing hearing his reason.

"By the way Sweetheart, Am I forgiven now as I gave you a proper kiss " says Rishab making her look at him.

Madhu glared at him but before she get angry again Rishab pulled her in for another kiss making her give in to him.

Much later, they both started to office. Rishab successfully soothed his angry wife in his own way. Rishab looked at Madhu who was looking outside the window.

"Nothing changed much in this one year" asks Madhu looking at the passing buildings.

"Yeah" agreed Rishab smiling.

"Sweetheart!"

"huh"

"Earlier it was fun right?" asks Rishab with a naughty smile.

"Shut up" Madhu slapped his arm controlling her blush as they got an hour late.

"That was our first fight" stated Rishab.

"It was not a fight" says Madhu frowning.

"But you didn't talk to me for 2 hours"

"That was because I was shy and you kept on teasing me with the excuse of kiss."

"Hahaha because you looked so cute when I said that."

"Very funny" Madhu mocked him.

"Tell me this, morning you really expected me to kiss you right?" asks Rishab taking her right hand into his.

"Shut up Rishab" Madhu turned her head towards her left in order to hide her crimson cheeks.

Rishab got his answer, smiling he kissed her palm while Madhu held his hand back shyly.

****************************************************************************

I know this is not that long but I started writing the next part too, hopefully will be giving another update very soon this time :).

Hope you all liked this chapter. Please vote and comment your views.

New readers, thanks for adding my story to your reading lists and also for your votes on the chapters :) .

Kindly forgive me for the late updates.

-Veni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
13K 535 65
An Arranged Marriage with a spark of love!! Two people tied in a pious bond of marriage by their family. Sounds boring?? Arrange Marriage?? Ohh, it...
14.7K 355 7
Alia Khurana is a very successful travel journalist. She loves her job, her freedom, and her independence, but also her family and her friends. But t...