I'll Be There (Chanbaek/Baeky...

By snickersxskittles

A deal made within Baekhyun and Chanyeol cause the whole school flood with death. A killer who loves Baekhyu... More

Author's Note
My New Life-1
Meeting Baekhyun -2
He?-3
Just Kai and Me-4
The Rape-5
Promise-6
Cheating-7
Missing?-8
Where is Yixing-9
Hold me~
Threats-11
Are You Lucky? - 12
Kris-13
Sexy time Pt 2-14
Kai-15
Warning -16
Deal with the Devil-17
Feelings-18
Nightmare - 20
Chan Eungyook - 21
D.O.'s Journal-22
Pregnant - 23
Letting go - 24
A Bad Dream- a Halloween Special
Confess to Break-25
We Finally Meet- 26
I Think I Love You- 27
Sorry
I am back~!

My monster -19

162 7 0
By snickersxskittles

Warning death later and long chapter

3rd POV~
Baekhyun was thinking about Chanyeol and how hot he is. How hot Chanyeol fucks him.

But sadly he had guilty about hiding it from his friends and family. Especially his best friend who is dating Chanyeol.

"YAH! Baekhyun!!" Mr. Suho yelled.

The petite boy looked up at his teacher.

"Why do you always look zoned out? It is getting on my nerves. Is there anything you want to share to the class?"

Everyone's dead eyes stare at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked away from the plenty of dead stares and shakes his head.

As the class get back to their normal routine, Kyungsoo turns to look at Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo hands a small letter saying:

Beware of Luhan. If anything happens to you, come to me.

Baek looks at Kyungsoo one more time before packing his stuff.

The bell rings. BRIINNNGG

---

As time pass on, Baekhyun finally sees Chanyeol at lunch time.

They met in their usual spot. The petite boy walks into the unused classroom. There he saw his dominat doing homework.

"Daddy!!" Baek cries running to Chanyeol and hugging him.

Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's neck and says his greeting.

"Damn." The raven haired boy said in low sexy voice.

Baekhyun looks to his big daddy with a confused face.

"You look hot wih your black hair. Why did you dye it?" He asks caressing Baekhyun's soft hair.

Baekhyun had almost forgot he dyed his hair black . He remebers he talked with Kai yesterday.

Flashback:

"Is there anything going on in your life?"Kai asks. " Dad wants another summary of what is going on."

"Nothing much. Except i want to dye my hair again..." the younger brother says scarcthing the back of his head.

"Why do want to dye your hair again?" Kai asks as he alao texts his dad.

Baek thought for a second. Baekhyun wanted to attract Chanyeol more.

"Uh.. well I want my hair match my eyeliner. Ya know?"he says looking at Tao which was watching a Kdrama.

"Oh. Well lucky you. I am going to be a good brother and buy some hair dye. What color do you want?"

Baekhyun smiled and hugged his brother.

Although Kai did not want to buy Baekhyun hair dye. Kai really wanted to tell Baekhyun something he really wanted to say for a long time.

Kai likes his younger brother.

"Hmm... Hyung can I get a black har dye?!" The pink haired boy squeaks.

Jogin nodds smiling.

"Omg you guys are going to getiny hair dy? Can i come too? " Tao says interrupting the brothers.

Kai stares at Tao with an awkward look but afterwards nodds slowly.

"Yay!!" Tao yells in a cheerful tone.

-

"Um... well i thought black was nice color on me." Baekhyun replies uncomfortable.

"Ah ok... Black is so sexy on you."

" t-thanks. " Baekhyun awkwardly smiles.

Baekhyun was happy to know that his goal was accomplished.

But a thought came to mind. He had a need to tell Chanyeol that Kyungsoo knows about their deal.

"Umm... Oppa?" The small black haired boy said.

"Take off your shirt. I want to get this finished quickly." Chanyeol said quickly shutting Baekhyun up.

"Oh.. ok. But I need to tell you something." Baekhyun obeys his dominant and took iff his blazer. Soon unbuttoning his shirt.

"Umm... oppa. I think my friend knows about us."

Chanyeol paused in place.

"What?Who knows about us?"

"My friend named Kyungs-"

Before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, Chanyeol slapped him.

Slap.

Baekhyun fell to the floor in pain. Baek was shocked. He never expected Chanyeol to hurt him.

"Chanyeol.."

"How can you be so stupid? How can you let someone know. WHY DID YOU FUCKING TELL HIM?! "

The elder kicks Baekhyun in the belly continously.

Baekhyun groans in pain once Chanyeol stops and falls to the floor.

"Please stop." Baek finally lets out in tears.

"No you fucking bastard. Do you know what?! Your 'friend' could've told EVERYBODY that I am cheating on Luhan!! A lot of people know me in school. So how could your dumb fucking ass tell someone?! So fucking dumb. You're so fucking useless if you can't keep your fucking mouth shut!!"

Chanyeol slips a quick sigh after yelling at the submissive.

"But oppa.." Baek cries."I I didn't te-"

Once again Chanyeol cuts Baekhyun's words again. Instead of a slap Chan kicks Baekhyun in the face.

The small boy falls back on the floor crying in pain.

Blood drips down his nose.

The petite boy tries to get up, only to be pushed down by the taller teen.

"What are you going to do? Tell someone that I kicked your beautiful face?! Are you going to tell more people?!" The elder says kicking him on the back.

"S-s-stop" he cries again.

Chanyeol finally let's Baekhyun go and walks away from his lifeless body.

Baek weakly gets up and grabs his clothes. He puts on his blazer and holds on to his button up.

"I'm sorry Daddy." Baekhyun says wiping away his tears. "I am sorry for disappointing you. *snifles*
I am sorry for being a useless bitch. I am stupid."

Chanyeol turns to see bruises on his belly.

"Ya that's right you are a useless bitch and stupid. Get the fuck out."

Baekhyun walks to the door slowly crying.

The elder walks out and pushes him down.

"Why can't you hurry the fuck up?! I want you out of my sight" Chanyeol yells.

Baekhyun scurries to the door without stopping.

Once he gets out the room he looks behind him before getting slammed in the face by the door.

Baekhyun quickly goes to the bathroom to wash out the blood in his face and continued to cry.

As Baek washes his face he sees a fugure trudge toward him.

Water had covered his face so he couldn't clearly see the person.

As he looked clearly at the person, he sees Kyungsoo's face.

"Kyungsoo?!" The petite boy cried turning around.

"Ha. You are so stupid. You shouldn't tell Chanyeol these things. He gets really mad, and he might hurt. Which I guess you did..." Kyungsoo says holding a small bag.

Baekhyun stares at the little bag.

"What is inside that a bag?" He points with his wet hands.

"Oh this? This is for you." The other small boy says handing the bag to Baek.

And inside the bad was a bunch of suppleis such as alcohol, cotton, makeup, and drinks.

"What how did you know i needed thoose things? Did you stalk us?" Baekhyun asks looking at Kyungsoo.

D.O. glances to the floor with an uncomfortable face.

"Wel I saw you crying earlier. Your nose was bleeding and you have marks all over your belly. And I happen to have these supplies in my locker. So might as well give it to you." He says smiling.

"Oh. Well why do you have those items?" Baekhyun asks taking out the alcohol and coton.

"Well.. please don't get mad. I made the same deal with Chanyeol before. He abused when I did something stupid. I was abused so much and I was basically a sex toy for him, I had enough. I really didn't want to be treated like that ever again. Then I heard you made the same deal with him. And I thought you probably do not want to be treated like that. So here I am."

Baekhyun was kind of hurt by the fact that Chanyeol had already fucked other people before him.

"Thanks Soo." He said smiling to his friend.

"Here drink some water, while I'll go get some food. So stay here Baek. " the big eyed boy says as he walks out of the bathroom.

Meanwhile Baekhyun drinks the water that Soo has goven to him and stares at the marks he has on his belly.

Shit. The young boy thinks to himself. I hope Tao and Kai doesn't see this. Or ny Aunt!

He continues to drink his water and stare at himself.

I am stupid. Why did I tell him?! Fuck i hate myself. Even Kyungsoo took his time just to get these stuff and give it to me. Why did I fucking tel him?! I am so stupid. I am so stupid. WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID?!

Tears began to roll down Baekhyun's cheeks without him knowing.

All of a sudden Baek hears footstep approach him.

He quickly wipes the tears of his face.

"Hey! your back. That was so fast. " the little boy says in shock.

Baekhyun turns around to see someone that is not Soo.

"Baekhyun..." a low voice echoed in the bathroom. "Hey are you.. ok?"

Chanyeol stares at the younger boy waiting for an anwer.

Baek stares at Chan for few seconds before nodding slowly.

Chanyeol sighs and rubs his forehead. "Look I am sorry. I was stressed out, and my friend had died couple weeks ago, and I have a bunch of test, and- just-- I am really sorry for hurting you."

The little boy drinks his water again and looks at Chanyeol. He notices that Chanyeol does look very stressed.

"It is fine. I just was being stupid." The small boy replies putting away his water.

Chanyeol soon remembers what he said to Baek before. He wanted to say sorry again but decides not to. Then saying,"Here, how about I get you something as a better than a simple sorry."

Baekhyun thinks about the offer but afterwards rejects it.

"No thanks. It is alright. I don't really want you to get me something. I mean you are stressed out. " he says kindly.

Chanyeol thinks about it then says," Are you sure? I feel really guilt-."

"Yup." The young boy replies poping the p."I am fine I don't wanna bother you. I am going to go to the cafeteria. See ya Oppa."

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun walk away from him and dissappear.

-

"Ah Kyungsoo! You should have protected him!! He got hurt by fucking Chanyeol!!" The killer yells as he slams the table.

"I may be late but I gave him alcohol, bandages, and other stuff. I warned him. I told him what happen to menand Chanyeol before." Kyungsoo says.

Thr killer sighs. "Look get me Chen. He is in that other room."

Kyungsoo goes to the room and opens the door.

In the room was dark with a spotlight on Chen. A lot weapons used to kill people with was placed on the wall. On a folded chair, there was Chen screaming and crying in pain. Blood dripped down his body and face. Bruises were formed everywhere on his body as well. Blood was all over the floor.

"I am so sorry sunbae." Kyungsoo says with tears in his eyes. "I really am."

"Kyungsoo... *gasp* please help me."Chen's raspy voice uttered making Kyungsoo cry.

D.O. never wanted to see anyone hurt or even be in this much pain . Ever.

"I am sorry. I'm just doing my job." Soo says looking away from Chen to wipe his tears away.

Soo grabs Chen's chains and pulls him lightly and gently to the door.

"Ah.. Thank you Kyungsoo." The killer says smiling. "Kyungsoo, can you cover his lips with tape."

D.O. did as he was told.

He walks up to his almost dead sunbae and tapes his mouth.

The killer walks up to Chen with a gun.

"You, see you will be doing this to Luhan and get your Chanyeol once again. He will be fucking you all over again. You might even have kids with him!"

The man looks at Soo laughing.

"Watch carefully."

Thoose words echoed inside Kyungsoo's mind

The boy slowly pulls the trigger. The gunshot echoes all over the building.

Kyungsoo turns away as he sees Chen's lifeless body.

Tears continue to fall as he look back at his elder.

Thr man walks up to Kyungsoo and punches him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You want that Luhan bitch to die so you can get Chanyeol back. And I will take that Baekhyun. So grow and watch as I kill people so you can learn how to kill Luhan!"

The man hands Kyungsoo the gun and walks away.

Kyungsoo once love Chanyeol. Chanyeol and him were once boyfriends. They did fuck each other. Although Kyungsoo missed being touch, he didn't want to be in a real relationship with him. He didn't want to hurt anyone.

Worse kill someone.

(A/N lol this was so loooonnnggg. Plus im srry for not updating quickly!! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1.5K 41
Detective Byun Baekhyun is trying to get his life back on track when he gets thrust into his first murder case. Then his second. Then his third... Wh...
00:00 By -

Fanfiction

110K 6.6K 17
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== This fiction is pure my imagination. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!
650K 27K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...
16.6K 754 34
God is the creator of this specie~ He created everything, humans, animals, natures, and monsters. Be careful who you're facing. - - - The most powe...