Him ✓ ➢ c.s

By iridecentstyles

it always begins somewhere. Nova Dillon one day moves to a small town in Chicago with her single mother, and... More

Him.
01- Life Changes.
02- He's Mysterious.
03- Getting To Know Him.
04- Small Habbit.
05- Issues.
07- Trouble.
08- Fair.
09- Gone.
10- Alone.
11- Seen.
12- Letters.
13- Dont Worry.
14- Prom Night.
15- Surprise.
16- Back.
17- Love Triangle.
18- Carry On.
19- Dad.
20- Safe.
21- Bad Dreams.
22- Unexpected.
23- Dylan.
24- Regrets.
25- Date.
26- Maria
27- Hello.
28- Party.
29- Move On.
30- You Again?
31- Time.
32- Difference.
33- Pride.
34- Past.
35- Katherine.
36- Goodbye.
37- Remorce.
38- Fate.
38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]
Questions
Trailer
SEQUEL
BRAND NEW TRAILER
The Third Book?
100k
Cole & Nova Smut?
Authors Note
Please Read

06- Unexplained.

6.4K 141 25
By iridecentstyles

Nova Dillon

I still didn't understand the chemistry between Cole and I. What he said last night really got to me. And as much as I didn't want to agree with him, I agreed. It had been three days since we first met. And I don't really care if that's a short amount of time, it is what it is.

Anyways, I couldn't spend all day in my bathroom having sex with Cole, as much as we both wanted to. My mom didn't work today, so that meant she'd be home all day. And it's kind of surprising she hadn't heard us, or checked up on me.

"Cole, I need to go to school," I whispered into his ear softly, and he continued to breathe heavily, "You might get away with skipping school, but I won't."

"Okay, I'll come with you," He took a deep breath, "Even though everyone including the teachers hate my guts."

"You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"I'd do anything for you," He smiled, and looked down at his hands, "Now come on, you don't want to be late."

"Cole?" I sighed, "Do you still think love is a foolish thing?

"Eh, not exactly. I was kind of mad after what happened to my last girlfriend. But that's another story," he explains.

"I see," I frowned, "I'll make sure you never think that way again, okay?"

"Well alright," he gives me one last kiss, "Let's make it our goal for this relationship to last longer than three days."

"Okay," I proceed to dress myself, and walk to school with Cole. We ended up climbing out of my window, because we knew we didn't have a chance slipping past my mom downstairs.

"I'll teach you how to climb off of the roof like a pro," Cole joked around, and skipped around in a childish manner.

"Funny. I'm terrified of heights. I don't know if this is the brightest idea," I cringed as I stared at the ground eagerly. Of course it wasn't as far as I made it sound, but it was still off of the ground.

"Novy, your house isn't that tall, you'll be fine," He chuckled, and reached for my hand with the cutest smile on his face, "Don't freak yourself out."

He jumped off of the roof, then guided me down carefully. I ended up jumping into his arms, followed with a loud shriek because I actually thought I was dying.

We then noticed my mom, standing outside her car- staring down at her phone, "Fuck," Cole groaned, and pushed me against the side of the house, "Well, so much for trying to hide from your mom."

"Oh god, what are we going to do?" I glanced the area, trying to find someway to sneak past her.

"We're going to have to jump that fence," He grabbed my arm and started running forcefully towards my back fence.

"Funny, did you forget I'm short! And that fence is tall!" I complained, looking up at the tall wooden fence, "This isn't the best idea."

"I'll help you up, don't worry," He suddenly climbed onto a not so sturdy red bucket, and jumped on top of the fence, "Don't worry, just grab my hand," I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"See that wasn't so bad," He giggled once we finally landed on the ground, "You're so cute when you're scared."

  I rolled my eyes at him and playfully slapped his shoulder, "Well, I'm sorry for being such a wimp."

"Let's go to the beach," He changed the subject- halfway down the empty street.

"Cole-"

"No, I know what you're going to say. But we should spend time together and do something fun!" He smiled, "It's much better than sitting in a boring classroom all day."

"I have to go to school."

"I know you do Nova," He giggled, "But I'm serious, one more day! And we can be boring tomorrow."

I took a second to think about it. Of course I didn't want to go to school, but this was my life; and my education. If I don't graduate high school, I'll end up living on the streets, "Fine.. last day though," I rolled my eyes and hit Cole's shoulder.

"Okay, okay!" He cheered, and lifted me off of the ground quickly, "Today will be the best day of our lives! You'll never forget it."

We stood in the center of the street- and he wouldn't stop holding me. "How did I ever find someone like you?" I asked.

  "Eh, I'm not all that great," he shrugs, spinning me in slow circles, "You have much more personality and beauty than I ever will."

I didn't respond, I just looked down at him with a smile. Thinking to myself 'this might've been moving too fast, but right now I didn't care'

"Come on darling, lets go," he holds my hand tightly, finally letting my feet touch the ground, "Here is where our wonderful day begins."

  "I don't really like swimming," I chuckle as we kick a few rocks in front of us.

  He pokes my stomach, "Yeah right."

  "No, I really hate swimming. It just bothers me sometimes," I complain, "Sometimes I even hate showering, because of the wet feeling of my hair."

"Did you know I used to have long blonde hair, it was disgusting," he chortles, "I was very depressed around that time though, one point in my life I just thought I needed to feel human again."

  "Well that plan failed," I said sarcastically and he gasped.

  "Rude much?"

"I'm just kidding. It's hard losing someone you love. Especially you, after losing all of those people; I don't know how you're still alive," I widen my eyes as I think.

"Believe it or not Nova, I have a dream. My dream is to live a normal happy life, have an amazing job, and be with a girl that I love," he wraps his arm around my shoulder, "None of that may come true, but at least I can try."

"I agree completely," I saw through him. Seeing that he really cared about me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and let my head rest on his shoulder as we rocked back and forth.

"Seeing you for the first time," He paused, "I couldn't just let you go."

"Let me go?" I questioned.

"After all these years of being alone, and scared to do anything. I took a risk for you. Because I could see the importance in your soul."

And there I go again, being emotional. Fuck, why is he so nice to me? I hated crying in front of guys, I sounded like a dying pig, "Come on, let's go to the beach," I changed the subject.

We walked to the beach, which wasn't too far. But it took us longer of course because we where walking.

When we got there, it was basically empty since people were in school and at work, "I haven't been here for so long!" he beamed and examined the area, "It's changed a bit."

We sat on the boat dock together, putting our feet in the water and giggling at how cold it felt, "Can I tell you something about me I normally don't tell anyone," Cole randomly said out of no where.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Well," He began, "Don't make fun of me. These are just a few things I love to do. Act, model, and take photographs."

  "You want to be a photographer?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Well, if I got the opportunity I'd take it," he licks his lip, "Does it sound too good to be true."

  "No Cole, definitely not! Do you have any pictures I could look at?" I immediately became interested, of course there was more to him than a blunt of weed.

He showed me his little brown bag that he brought, and took out his Polaroid camera, "They aren't that good, but it's kind of a passion of mine," He started showing me a few of his pictures, and I was shocked to hear him say anything negative about them.

"How are they not that good you idiot!" I groaned and shoved him to the side, "You think I'm beautiful? Look at you, you're a master piece," I swayed his hair out of his face, and we just looked into each other's eyes.

"Come on you try, it's easy," He helped me off of the floor and handed me his camera, "Make sure it's focused, and click this button."

"Okay, what do I take a picture of?" I asked, and looked around.

"Anything."

"Can I take a picture of you?" I smirked.

"I guess," He gave me an uneasy smile and approached me, "Only because this is your first picture. But no more after this."

"Okay, sit on that rock over there," I pointed at a very large rock near the boat dock- and he ran towards it; me trampling behind him.

At the moment I realized how happy Cole seemed. He wasn't the same sad, depressed boy I first met. Who'd cover up his sadness by making dumb jokes. I was really changing his life. And I was proud of myself as cheesy as it sounds.

He sat on the rock happily, and I watched as the wind blew his hair a different direction, "Smile! Or cheese."

"Cheese!" He said it, and I couldn't help but laugh, "Never take a picture of again, I feel dumb as fuck."

I looked at the picture after I took it, impressed with how amazing it had turned out, "It looks pretty good, maybe I should keep it for safe keepings."

"Yeah we'll print it out later," He said, "I think I'll make a copy of the damn thing, I look pretty good."

I laughed at his sarcastic remark, and handed him back the camera. We again, started walking along the beach shore, holding hands and talking.

"So tell me something about you that I don't know," He suggested and hugged me tighter, "I'm a photographer and you are a-"

"Well," I paused, "I already told you. I like to write, dance, and sing."

"Yeah, but is there anything else? You can tell me anything."

"Um, oh, I like to draw," I remember when I six years old, winning the drawing contest we'd have in elementary school. My dad was always so proud of me.

"Are you serious? Nova that's great, you have to show me!" He suddenly got really excited, "Let me guess. You're the next Picasso, but you think you suck."

"Actually I think I have a drawing in my backpack, come on," We ran over to my back pack, lined up against the bathroom wall. I instantly began digging through it, in search for my red drawing book I had kept for over two years. I flipped to my favorite drawing, or as you may call it my best drawing. It was a drawing I had made of my dad and I; Designed with rare colors, and detailed prints. But the thing that stood out was my dad was completely black, looking down at his hands. I was crying and had some bit of light on me.

"This is, fantastic," Cole gasped, examining each and every part of the picture, "I've never seen anything like it before. You really have the most amazing talent on planet earth."

"Can I draw one of you?" I tried to take my mind off of the meaning of the picture, "It'll be great."

"How long will it take?" He asked, "Not that it matters or anything."

"Five or ten minutes."

"Okay," He ran against a bright blue wall, making the sexiest facial expression, "Is this good?"

"Yeah, you look good against blue."

He smiled, and swayed his dark brown hair out of his face like he usually would. The pose he made next made me actually want to stop what I was doing and have sex with him right then and there- but I couldn't sadly.

He was so happy. His eyes seemed to clear up, and that sad face he usually had was now gone. I also hadn't seen him smoke a cigarette all day.

Once I was done drawing him, I touched up some small places, and walked towards him; anxious to show him my somewhat master piece, "Do you like it?"

I watched his face light up, and I bit my lips. He suddenly hugs me tightly, "I love it, you really are one talented girl Nova Dillon. Which is why you have to let me keep it."

"That's fine with me."

A few minutes later we started walking again, feeling the waves splash gently against our ankles. And Cole looked at me seriously, "Can I tell you something?"

"What have you not already told me?" I giggled, and rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"No this is important, and you'll be proud of me because I was doing it for you. For us," He laughed, and held my hands tightly, "I haven't done drugs all day. Or smoked."

Wow, cocaine free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 922 55
It's nothing like you imagine. Please give it a chance. ✷✷✷✷ She smacked my head. I smacked her head. She stuck out her tongue. I stuck out my tongue...
1.3K 397 35
"Let's play a game,Ms. Garcia. 100 days. First one to fall in love with the other, loses" ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~ Phoebe Grace...
713K 16.4K 42
I was dancing with Cory when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. The force they used to turn me around made me stumble a bit and spill my drink. "S...
30.6K 734 36
Sabrina begins to develop feelings for her co-star-Corey Fogelmanis. But when they try being a couple, do things always work out the way they want?