Survival Under Protection - B...

By tanushree27

Fifteen-year-old, naive and innocent Ria Wilson is the little sister to the most reputed, feared and protecti... More

1 - A Sneak Peak
2 - Sunrise With Chaos
3 - A peep into the past
4 - The Separation
5 - And Now It Begins
6 - An Unknown Saviour
7 - Disciplinary room
8 - Years of wait
9 - Insight of the past
10 - Cute in yellow
11 - The Growing Protective Realm
12 - The Green Frog
13 - The New Guardians
14 - Ice Cream Time
15- Knowing The Evil
16- The Warning
18 - Dancing With The Paints
19- A Close Call
20: Farewell
21- Free Bird For A Night
22- A Princess In Purple
23- A Hag In Orange
24- The Senior Party
25- Meeting Another Damon
26: The Perfect First Dance
27: The Lie, The Truth, And The Mess
28- Not Grounded
29: Alone
30: The Unwanted Proposal
31: The Dirty Deal
32: Dissension And Harmony
33: The Shower Dance
34: Proposal From The Hell
35:The Unpleasant Reunion
36: The Dirty Revenge
37: The Growing Hindrance
38: The Mending Kiss
39: No More Hiding
40: The Truth Unfolded
Our Favourite Characters
Rest of the story on Amazon
The sequel is OUT!

17 - Detention

8.5K 227 12
By tanushree27

The next morning went as usual. John woke me up and Joe and Andy tried to jump on me, but I out-smarted them today. I wrapped up 3 big pillows with a bedsheet on my bed and hid inside the washroom.

So when Andy and Joe jumped on the bed, thinking I was inside, I poured a mug full of water on them and I flee away.

That's right, it was now my turn to laugh at them. Haha!

I came down in my pajamas and tank top and found everyone in the hall. "Alex, I have prepared food for you guys for the next few days and you have enough snacks and icecreams inside the fridge, so no fighting." Mom said to Alex with eyes bulging out in a sign of warning while dad and Logan were giving instructions on managing finances to John while they were gone. "Hey Ria, come over, set over the plates for breakfast, honey," Dad said and I nodded.

But suddenly my pony was pulled down hard and I shrieked. It was none other than Andy. "Andy, what nuisance are you creating? Say sorry to your sister." Mom said sternly and Andy mouthed sorry but also made a face in front of me.

"You Idiot!!" I said this and launched at him and started hitting him with a scoop I found on the table. Andy started running but I chased him in every direction he ran.

"Run, Andy! Run for your life!! Ria, don't let leave him this time!" Alex and Joe didn't lose a single instance and commented on every move we made. Logan and Jack were least bothered with what was happening and John was helping dad with breakfast and didn't even look back at us. But mom could never ignore her kids going crazy in their lives.

"Ria, Andy stop right now. And Ria, how many times more do I have to tell you that you won't hit your elder brothers!!" Mom shouted at us and we finally stopped running, so did Joe's and Alex's commentary.

Mom supported me the most whenever my brothers tried to make my life hell, but the rule, don't hit your elder brothers took away my mom from me.

"But, Mom, Andy pulled my hair!" I whined and mom made a face of I-don't-want-to-listen-anything. "He told you sorry, didn't he?" Mom replied and Andy stuck out his tongue at me.

"And you, Mr. Andy Miller Wilson, I have had enough of your mischief. No more now, and everybody, go and get ready for school." Mom instructed all of us and we all went silent.

"Honey, don't be so angry-" Dad came to mom to cool her down but mum didn't leave him to go unpunished. "Don't honey me, Harry. It's all because of you, can't you discipline them, huh?" Mom shouted at dad too and we all giggled at that and this cooled mom's anger too.

We quickly had our breakfast and mom and dad left for some work they had to finish before leaving Beaufort. I went back to my room and quickly opened my dresser to change into a school fit. Red no, purple no, brown nah... umm, yellow...

"You are looking cute though in yellow".

A smile spread across my face as Daniel's words rang in my head and I immediately chose a yellow top over a black trouser. I pulled up a pony and realized I had grown my hairs, my pony crossed my shoulders. I put light make-up and ran down with my bag pack and heard Logan talking to John.

"John, Jack and I are going out for some work but we will come back shortly and stay at home as we have to submit our project work by today. So, I want you to be careful, and any problem you face, you call me. And keep a watch on Ria. " John nodded to it.

Joe came to me near the stairs and said to me, "Ria, don't be mad at Andy. The 2 hulks were leaving us for a few weeks and you can take your revenge on Andy." I smiled back at him.

"Ria, sleeveless? Go change else you are gone." Joe whispered to me when we noticed my dress. "It's ok, Joe. Logan and Jack are leaving and won't see me," I whispered to him back and hid behind the stairs as I saw Logan and Jack leaving. I came out and quickly went to the door to avoid John's sight but how can Tom miss catching hold of Jerry!

"Ria, no sleeveless. Go upstairs and put on a jacket now." John said sternly.

"John, let me wear this just for today and I promise to give the best feedbacks of you, Alex, and Andy when mom and dad are gone."

I cooed to John. Alex and Andy, of course, sat with no concern as John was there to handle me.

"Put on a jacket, now!!" John was in no mood for negotiation.

"Joe, it looks like John is the next Hulk in line now," I said to Joe and he puffed in is agreement.

We drove and reached school and Alex tagged along with me as my next four classes were with him. As planned, we decided to leave for home soon after the classes ended as mom and dad were leaving tonight.

"Hi, Ria." Someone called out my name and Alex and I looked to our side. It was Tim, my classmate, a shy boy, very silent, but I did like him. "Hey Tim, what's up?" I greeted him back.

"Ria, umm, I was thinking, if you can spare some time after classes, for some snacks and coffee maybe, it's my-" before Tim could finish, Alex jumped in between and asked, "Coffee, what for?"

"Alex, please" I tried to push away Alex but he didn't budge. "It's-it's my birthday today.." Tim spoke timidly. I knew he was scared of Alex. Most of my classmates, boys I meant, knew about my brothers and avoided them and this was way more challenging for Tim with his shy and laid-back nature. "Happy birthday, Tim! I will let you know about plans for the evening, Tim." I told him and didn't promise as we had to leave early for home.

"And her plans are already made. She can't come, sorry Tim, happy birthday by the way." Alex blurted out and poor Tim went away. I felt so angry and hurt at Alex and equally sorry for Tim.

"Alex, what was that? How can you talk to him like that?" I cried out at Alex. "What...? You can't go to his party, we are going home after school, remember? And I can't let you go to unknown guys' parties." Alex said and this irritated me more. "He is not unknown. I know him, Alex! He is in my class." I shouted.

"That's not enough, I should know him too. And if you have forgotten, you have to obey us for every small thing from now." He scolded me and a few students glared at us.

I walked towards my class, a streak of tear fell out of my eye. I loved my brothers and I cared for them. But I wish it didn't cost me my freedom, my space, my choices... "Hey Ria, I am sorry." Alex held me from behind and took me to the corridor end where the crowd was minimal.

"Ria, I am sorry please don't cry." He pleaded to me and this made me angrier. "Go away, Alex. I don't wanna talk to you," I said sternly. "Ria... Ok, here is the deal, you forgive me and I will let you enjoy your own lone time in the senior party this Saturday-" Alex blurted out and I looked at him doubtfully to check if he was messing with me but when he smiled heartfully, I jumped over him with happiness and he carried me up with no effort.

"Really? Thank you! Thank you, Alex." I chirped. "Hahaha, ok ok. But I will keep an eye on you always, keep that in mind." He replied with a wink. "Done, will you let me taste alcohol too?" I asked him and he eyed on me. "Nope."

"This much?" I gestured my hand to show small size, touching my thumb with my index finger.

"Nooooooo! Now, let's go to class else you will get us detention." He said and we hurried inside the class.

*

*

*

The fourth class was going on so much interesting and lively. Really, you think so?

Only I know how hard it was to control my yawns. But Alex was doing great. Ask why... Well, he chose to sit beside a newcomer in the class, of course, a girl, her name, umm, yeah Nancy, such a dorky name. Don't blame me, blame my brain, it has a component that makes you feel angry. Huh, damn you, chemicals!

But Alex made sure that I sat with the nerdiest girl in the class, Rini. She was a nice girl, but the problem with her was that she tried to be extra nice to me. I think she likes Alex. It was not new for me to get attention from girls who wanted to be friends with me, just to come in contact with my brothers. But this girl Rini, was very shy and I didn't want her to get hurt in any way.

"Ria, I like the way you dress. Will you teach me to look beautiful like you?" Rini was almost jumping on her seat as she asked me. "Rini, you look good, you don't have to learn anything from me," I promised her. "Ria, umm, can I, umm, can-you-help-me-talk-to-Alex-please?" She blurted out.

I swooped in my breath as she rattled out her emotions. I avoided her sight for a moment but when I turned to her, I chuckled. She looked funny but her hopeful smile made me feel bad for her because my idiot brother was wasting no time in making good impressions on Nancy. I decided to rubbish off my brother's impression. I was damn sure that Alex would never fall for Rini, ever.

"Rini, you are better off without my idiot brother. He is a jerk and you can't imagine how overprotective he becomes. He won't let go of things and make your life hell!" I tried to scare her but her expressions were exactly the opposite of what I had expected.

"Oh, wow!! He is like those overprotective brother types, right? He must be not letting you date guys and always asking about our whereabouts!!" She chirped while jumping like a crazy girl and my eyes were wide open watching her funny reaction.

"Yeah, right.," I answered cautiously.

"Girls, can you postpone your important talk after the class?" Our Chemistry sir called out.

"Rini, shhh, we will talk later," I whispered to Rini. "Can I come with you on lunch break?" She asked. "Sure," I replied. "Girls, detention for both of you!! Wall painting at the end of classes." Our teacher called out and I gasped. I looked at Alex for his reaction and it was exactly like I suspected. He was firing bullets at me with his looks.

Hey guys, how are you all? I can't help my happy dancing, dip dip dapa dapa..

Over 3000 reads and 145 likes, woo hoo!!

I can't thank enough to you all for liking my story. I can't tell you how much it helped me

grow!!!

Let me more about the stuffs you want in the story and lets see if our plan matches.

Don't forget your precious votes and comments. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.9K 60
[[COMPLETED]] [[UNEDITED]] Samantha Lydia Stones is a 15 year old girl with not just one but four overprotective brothers. Add two of her adopted bro...
116K 5K 71
The sequel to book Lissy Romano. Everyone remembers fourteen years old Lissy Romano and her brothers. Now she's sixteen years old and she has difficu...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

153K 3.5K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
Never Alone By Ela

Teen Fiction

881K 26.1K 48
[[COMPLETED]] Her parents gave her the most precious people in her life. ~oOo~ Athena Eleanor Hale, seven years old, have four personal bodyguards w...