Black || DIRTY

De VictoriR8

WARNING MATURE CONTENT! I wish there was a word to describe how much you mean to me.. but nothing seems to cu... Mais

1. Good morning
2. They meet
3. No money for lunch
4. The visitor at the table..
5. High school
6. Detention
7. The principle interrupts
8. Mrs.Black vs. principle
9. Locker room
10. Locker room pt.2
11. I love you
12. Jealousy
13. The fight
14. Hospital visit
15. She doesnt love you
16. His brother..
17. Shower
18. Trouble in the kitchen
19. Ass kicking
20. Forever
21. The first time
22. Speak of the devil
23. Dumb flitring
24. Affection erection
25. We both know...
26. Untrusted
29. The look
27. The break in
28. Bang
30. Submissive
31. Grown up
32. Dinner
33. Sweet Love
34. Inturrupted
35. The announcement
36. Cheers..
37. Babysitter
38. Full of himself
39. Panties
40. Passion and love
41. The club
42. A/N PLZ READ
43. Too much to drink
44. The Dress
45. Dirty Police Officer
46. On my turf
47. Getting ready
48. Wake up
49. Its time
50. Turning the page
51. Reception
52. The Flight
53. Lingerie
54. Just under the table
55. Dirty mouth
56. Breakfast
57. The Set Up
59. Cuffed
60. Bellhops man
61. Heartbeat

58. Bloody mess

24 0 0
De VictoriR8

Jake had his arm wrapped around Kat as they walked out of the movie theater laughing. "Did you like the movie babe?" "Yea it was really funny." "I'm glad you liked it." He said with a smile. Kat smiled back.

They walked outside to the car and got in and drove off to the hotel. Jake parked the car and got out to open Kat's door. He waited till she was completely out the door and closed it for her.

They walked into the hotel and went into the lobby. "Hey Jake I'll be right back..I'm going to use the bathroom." Jake nodded his head and watched as she disappeared behind the corner.

Jake put his hands in his pockets and walked around the lobby for a little bit. Until someone caught his attention by putting their hand on his shoulder. He turned around quickly and growled under his breath. It was Vince..

"What do you want?" Jake asked in an annoyed stern tone. Vince put his hands in his pockets."There's something that I thought you should know." He said as his eyes slowly drifted away from him. Jake rolled his eyes in annoyance "What !?"

Vince looked back up at him slowly in a dark way. He slowly pulled out Kat's lace panties and held them out to him. "Your wife left something in my room the other day after we fucked." Jake's eyes got big and he balled up his fists. Vince swung and punched Jake in the face, and then instantly tried to run away.

Jake growled loudly as grabbed his shirt and body slammed Vince onto the table. Jake was about to punch him until Vince said something that made him stop. "Haha Jacob dont make a bloody mess...Oh and by the way I see why you love her so much..she does feel really tight."

Jake started punching the shit out of him. "I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCHED HER I'LL KILL YOU!" Jake screamed. Kat saw and ran over to him and tried to get him off. "JAKE..what the fuck are you doing !?" He ignored her and continued to punch him.

Vince laughed like a maniac as he kept punching him. His mouth was all bloody. Jake did one more big punched and Vince fell off of the table. Vince got up and ran off holding his jaw. Kat stepped in front of him and placed her hand on his chest.

"Jake what the hell happened??" She asked concerned about his bruise.

Jake was breathing heavily, you could see his chest moving up and down. "Babe please calm down." Jake moved her hand away and started walking away from her. Kat walked after him and grabbed his arm. "HEY, talk to me!! I didn't do anything to you!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM KATNISS!" Jake yelled, Kat jumped a little to his voice. "I DID..WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Jake tried to calm down, but it didn't work.

"OH YOU DID..REALLY..HOW COME VINCE SAID YOU LEFT THIS IN HIS ROOM THE OTHER DAY!" He yelled holding out Kat's underwear. Kat's mouth slightly dropped and she she shook her head.

"Jake no..I would never do that to you..babe I love you." "ARE YOU KIDDING ME..KAT HE HAD YOUR FUCKING UNDERWEAR!" Jake barked at her.

"Babe I know your mad, but please you have to believe me PLEASE!" "I dont know how he got them, but I would NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU!" Jake bit down hard on his lip and ran his fingers through his hair.

He paced around trying to ignore everything Vince told him. Jake stopped and looked at the wall, he started to get even more angry, and he punched a hole into the wall. He stared at the wall for a few seconds breathing heavily until Kat put her hand on his shoulder.

"Jacob...p-please." Kat said softly. Jake closed his eyes and faced her. He looked deep into her eyes then pulled her into a tight hug. "I..I believe you." He said as a tear fell from his eye. Kat hugged him back tightly

"I'm so sorry Jake I don't know how he got them, thank you for believing me.." Kat said feeling confused as tears formed in her eyes.

Jake pulled back and wiped her tears away. "I know it's hard for you to believe that I didn't, but I promise you I didn't..I would never." He pulled her into another hug and whispered to her "I know you wouldn't. I can't imagine that, and I would never ever cheat on you either."

"I love you Jake.." Kat said as more tears fell. "I love you so much more baby girl.." He replied wrapping his arms around her waist tighter. He leaned down and kissed her cheeks, then kissed her deeply. Kat kissed him back deepening the kiss.

Kat held his face in her hands "Where'd Vince go?.." Kat asked looking around. "He ran off like the pussy he is..come on let's go to our room babe." Jake said nervously looking around at the people staring at them. They arrived at their room and Jake pulled out his key and opened the door.

Kat walked in first as Jake held the door open for her. He closed the door behind him. "Kat tomorrow we should leave." "You wanna go home?" Kat asked him. "No just somewhere else but here." Jake replied.

"Ok babe we can go somewhere else." Kat pulled his head down and gave him a peck on the lips. Jake slightly smiled into the kiss. "I'm so lucky to have you.." Jake said to her. "I'm going to take a shower, you should join me.." Kat said grabbing her clothes then walking past him, giving him a slight grin.

Jake bit his lip softly as he watched Kat walked to the bathroom. He walked over to his bag to grab his clothes and he felt something odd in his suitcase. He unzipped the front pocket and pulled out his knife slowly that was covered in blood.

His eyes got big and he instantly dropped the knife the blood was stained on his hands. Jake heard sirens and looked out the window to see police cars and and ambulance pulling up.

Jake turned around and walked to the closet to grab Kats suitcase and he opened it and he saw the women laying there dead. She lost all the color in her body due to her body bleeding out completely.

"OMG, KATNISS COME HERE!" Jake yelled. Kat quickly ran out the bathroom and ran over to where he was standing. She saw the body and her eyes got big. "OMG, Jake what the fuck!?!" "Kat said covering her mouth. Babe I don't know I look in my bag and I pick up my knife and it's covered in blood then I walk to the closet and I find her!"

"The police are here as well!" As soon as Jake yelled that. The police busted thought the door and Vince walked in with them. Jake instantly stepped in front of Kat to protect her.. "HIM..He's the one who killed her, and he assaulted me!" Vince said pointing to Jacob. "WHAT?! I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!" Jake pleaded.

The police pulled out their guns and aimed at Jake "Get on the floor NOW!" They commanded aiming their guns "NO..DON'T SHOOT HIM..HE DIDN'T DO IT!" Kat yelled at the police men. One officer yelled over to her. "MA'AM STEP AWAY FROM HIM NOW!"

"NO, HE DIDN'T DO IT!" Kat yelled back at them as she started to freak out. Jake tried to turn to her to comfort her, but another one of the police officers shot at him and missed him by an inch. Kat jumped and her eyes got big.

"PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD AND GET ON THE GROUND!" Jake slowly pulled his hands over his head and got down on his knees slowly.

The officer came over and put him in the cuffs. They were silver cuffs and they were really tight stinging his skin.

Another officer grabbed Kat by her arm. She tried to get away but the officer's grip got tighter. Kat released his grip on his arm and punched him. "YOU LITTLE!" The officer pulled out his gun and aimed it at her as she stood by Jake.

"GET THAT GUN AWAY FROM HER!" Jake screamed in anger as he stood up. Kat began to try to undo Jake's cuffs and the officer screamed at her. "STEP AWAY FROM HIM
NOW!"

Kat's eyes got big and she began to back away. One of the officers slipped on the blood and pushed the officer into the other making him pull the trigger, but as soon as he did Jake jumped in front of Kat and the bullet went through his side.
He yelled in pain as he fell to the ground.

"JACOB!!!" She screamed and ran over to him crying. "JAEK OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!??" She yelled. She saw how his side was starting to bleed, and started to bite her wrist to heal him with her blood.

She popped her fanged and Vince grabbed her and pulled her away. "NO LET ME GO VINCE !! JAKE !" Kat tried to get away from him and help Jake but she couldn't break free. Jake stood up slowly with his strength still cuffed, the officers saw him and tasered him instantly. "YOU PEICES OF SHIT STOP HURTING HIM!!" Kat cried out.

Jake fell to the ground again and more police men came in. Jake got up again and all of them tasered him. He tried to fight the pain off. "FUCCCKK!" Jake yelled. One police officers aimed towards his spine with the taser and that's when Jacob fell to the ground and was out cold.

"JACOB NO!" Kat cried out more. She elbowed Vince in the face and he released his grip as he fell back onto the ground. Kat ran over to Jacob. "JAKE, PLEASE WAKE UP!" Jake struggled to open his eyes. His whole body shook from all the tasering. The police men picked him up off the ground.

Kat walked over to him and held his face. "Oh Jake...I'm so sorry.."Kat cried to him. "It's ok Kat..I'll make them see that I was set up." His words barely got out. His bullet wound began to heal. He kissed her one last time deeply before the moved him away and walked him towards the door. He looked over to Vince to only see him smiling devilishly.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU SET ME UP..ILL PROVE IT, THAT'S A PROMISE!" Jake struggled to get out the cuffs, but they cut into his skin even more. They all walked outside and they put Jake in the police car and Kat ran over to him. "Kat listen to me you got to get them to believe that it was Vince somehow, someway..it was him I'm sure of it."

Kat nodded her head and reached in and gave him a kiss. Jake kissed back. They kissed like they were never going to kiss again. A female officer pulled Kat aside and asked her some questions.

"No please!" Jake said as she was pulled away. "Kat!" He screamed. "Ma'am please, I have a few questions for you. If you want to prove your husbands innocence, we need to figure all this out." The female officer said with a pen and pad. While they were talking Vince walked over to the car and leaned down to the window where Jake was.

He leaned his head in the car. "You sure did put up one hell of a fight." He said with a deep chuckle. "I'm going to fucking kill you..why did you set me up?!" Jake growled. "Simple..Because you killed my brother, and I want Katniss.."

"WHAT..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Jake yelled at him. "Zane, you dumbass." Vince replied.

Jake's eyes got big, then he glared at him darkly. "It's fine honestly..your little wife over there is going to make up for EVERYTHING."

Jake spit in his face and started choking him telekinetically. The police officers saw and ran over to Jake and Vince. "Let him go!" The officer shouted warning him. Jake started choking him harder. Until one of the police officers took their bat and hit Jake in the chest very hard.

Jake stopped choking him and Vince held his throat coughing, trying to catch his breath. Kat could sense that Jake was in pain and ran over to the car."Babe are you ok?!" Jake breathed in and out, trying to catch his breath from the impact of the hit.

"Kat he's bad..get far away from him!" The police officer got in the car and started it up. "KAT HE'S RELATED T-..!" the officer rolled up the window before he could finish his sentence.

The window was sound proof and bullet proof. "WHAT?? JAKE..WAIT!" Kat beat on the window as the cop car rolled away. "FUCK!!" She screamed grabbing her hair.

A/N Hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment -V💛🔪

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Love Like A Delinquent De Emmma

Ficção Adolescente

14.5M 220K 42
3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of his life, Hunter was neglected and abused by his parents. Beaten and rap...
229K 3.4K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
1.1M 39.5K 76
"Why, Alpha?" he had sat down right next to her when he arrived, and now she leaned closer to him so that their lips were only inches apart. He could...
1.6K 147 29
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...