Black || DIRTY

By VictoriR8

WARNING MATURE CONTENT! I wish there was a word to describe how much you mean to me.. but nothing seems to cu... More

1. Good morning
2. They meet
3. No money for lunch
4. The visitor at the table..
5. High school
6. Detention
7. The principle interrupts
8. Mrs.Black vs. principle
9. Locker room
10. Locker room pt.2
11. I love you
12. Jealousy
13. The fight
14. Hospital visit
15. She doesnt love you
16. His brother..
17. Shower
18. Trouble in the kitchen
19. Ass kicking
20. Forever
21. The first time
22. Speak of the devil
23. Dumb flitring
24. Affection erection
25. We both know...
26. Untrusted
29. The look
27. The break in
28. Bang
30. Submissive
31. Grown up
32. Dinner
33. Sweet Love
34. Inturrupted
35. The announcement
36. Cheers..
37. Babysitter
38. Full of himself
39. Panties
40. Passion and love
41. The club
42. A/N PLZ READ
43. Too much to drink
44. The Dress
45. Dirty Police Officer
46. On my turf
47. Getting ready
48. Wake up
49. Its time
50. Turning the page
51. Reception
52. The Flight
53. Lingerie
55. Dirty mouth
56. Breakfast
57. The Set Up
58. Bloody mess
59. Cuffed
60. Bellhops man
61. Heartbeat

54. Just under the table

36 1 2
By VictoriR8

Jake opened his eyes still smiling to see Katniss's head on his chest, and his arms still wrapped around her. He moved the little hairs off her cheek to the side to get a better look of her face.

He smiled to himself and whispered out loud "You are just too perfect, far too perfect for me.." He kissed her lips softly and gently.

At that very moment she opened her eyes slowly and smiled grabbing him deeper into the kiss. "Good morning my beautiful wife." He said grinning back at her.

Kat sat up and stretched as she yawned " Good morning my sexy husband." In the process of stretching. Jake stood up and vamp speed carried her to the bathroom. He sat her down and they both started brushing their teeth. Jake gently nudged his arm against Kat's playfully.

She giggled cutely and pushed him back harder. They both glared and squinted their eyes at each other and started racing to see who could finish brushing their teeth first.

They both rinsed their mouths out and smiled real big to each other as they yelled "done!" at the same time. "I totally won." Kat said with a sly smile. Jake smiled bigger leaning into Kat's face and she smiled leaning into his.

Jake gave her a devilish grin. "You have such a pretty smile baby." He said and grabbed her face and pulled her in for a big kiss. Kat giggled loudly. "Whatever." Kat laughed. He smiled big to her again and they went out the bathroom. As they were walking Jake looked down and pinched her cute little butt.

Kat rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey babe as much as love staring at you naked, get dressed for me please..we're going to go out." Jake said looking in his suitcase.

"Where are we going ?" She asked with a raised brow. "Dinner beautiful, we are going to go to that Restaurant we passed Lasserre." He replied. Kat shook her head and grabbed her clothes to take a shower.

Jake waited till he heard the water and took his clothes off and joined her. Slowly gazing over every inch of her..he then quickly pulled her body close to his...

-30 mins later

"Hey babe will you zip up my dress for me." Kat asked as she stood closely in front of him."Of course..." Jake said as he softly moved her hair and zipped it up for her, then traced his fingers down her back.

She turned and faced him. " Thank you." she said as she gave him a slow tongue kiss and bit his bottom lip. Jake got very hard and grabbed her body to pull her in, but she pulled away. "Get dressed loser." Kat said playfully.
"Haha, fine.."

"By the way no need to say thank you, you
know I love getting to see your perfect skin." Jake said grinning as he tried to fix his tie in the mirror.

Kat smiled and walked over to him slowly "How do I look?" She asked looking in the mirror fiddling with her hair. "Baby girl you look stunning as hell, just like always." He said biting his lip as he looked at her up and down.

"How do I look?" He said with a raised brow. Kat slid the tie up his throat making it tight around his neck. "Very very sexy." She said with a devilish grin. Jake smiled back and gave her a deep passionate tongue kiss while grabbing her waist. Kat slowly pulled away smiling.

"Are you ready gorgeous?" Jake asked grabbing her purse for her. "Yeah..if you are." Kat replied.
Jake grabbed the room and car keys and opened the door for Kat. They walked hand in hand to the car and got in.

They got to the restaurant a couple of minutes later. Jake opened the car door for Kat and grabbed her hand as they walked towards the entrance and the doors automatically opened.
"Bonjour..welcome to Lasserre...how many today?" The man asked politely.

"Two." Jake said looking at Katniss then the man."Ok very well then..follow me please." He said glancing at Katniss and giving her a wink. He  then grabbed the menu's and signaling them to follow. Jake growled under his breath but didn't want to make a scene. He wanted the night to be perfect, no drama. They finally got to the area and the man asked them "Table or booth?"

Jake looked at Kat and he whispered "It doesn't matter to me it's whatever you want babe.
"Booth is fine." Kat whispered
"Ok we'll just take a booth." Jake said.
"Ok..please have a seat here." The waiter said walking into a private room with no one in sight and sat the menus on the table of the booth.

"Thanks...." Jake said almost sarcastically as he watched Kat sit then sat next to her. "No, thank you sir, your waiter will be out in just a moment." The man said then walked away back to the entrance.

"This is a very nice restaurant Jacob." Kat said looking around."I'm so glad you like it babe." Jake replied putting his hand on her thigh. She looked at his hand for a second. Kat then stared up at him and giggled darkly.

"Jake if you fuck with me..I promise I'll fuck with you. Jake chuckled coldly "Oooh someone is being a bad kitty." Kat bit her bottom lip.
"Try me." She said . Jake licked his lips "Ok..I will." He said deeply.

He moved his hand closer and closer to her panties and slipped his hand down there. Kat's eyes got big and she covered her mouth with one hand while the other tried to move Jake's hand away.

"Jacob, STOOPP." Kat whisper yelled. "Hahah you said to try you..so that's what I'm doing." He started moving his fingers faster. Kat grabbed the arm rest tightly. She tried her best not to moan really loud. "I was being sarcasticcc..!"

Kat said breathing really fast, you could seenher chest going up and down and she clawed the table."You like it when I do these dirty things to you don't you baby?" Jake asked her in a seductive tone.

"Yes..mm don't stop." Jake licked the shell of her ear and bit it softly. She began to feel herself get hotter and wetter. "Jake..fuck.."

"Mm..cum hard for me Katniss." Jacob whispered huskily and deeply in her ear.

"Oh fuck, Jake..yes.." Kat moaned, feeling herself getting closer. She looked over at him and bit his lip. Jake smiled and his boner grew bigger. Kat started to breathe faster and heavier. Jake don't stop..FUCK!" Kat screamed throwing her head back as she came, and left claw marks on the table. She instantly covered her mouth. "Shit I was loud, I hope no one heard me.."

Jake smiled devilishly to her and licked her cum off his fingers. Kat bit her lip hard and turned away quickly from him blushing.

Jake leaned over and whispered into her ear "I love the way you taste." "Mm god Jake please shut up." Kat said trying to calm down and not get turned back on again. They saw the waiter heading their way. "Hi my name is Max..I'll be serving you this evening may I start y'all off with something to drink?"

"Sure may I have some O negatively blood." Kat started to unzip and unbutton Jake's pants without looking. Jake looked at her and mouthed to her "What are you doing?" As the waiter wrote down Kat's drink. She only replied with a evil grin.

"And for you sir?" "Huh..oh um." Kat started jerking him off slowly. "I..I'll..have um.." Jake couldn't concentrate and he grabbed onto the table. "Sir are you alright?" She began to jerk him faster.

Jake gripped onto the end of the table, trying hard to restrain himself from moaning. Kat smiled and spoke for him."Oh yea he's fine..just bring him some O-negative blood too and maybe some water." She said leaning on him a little and giving the waiter a friendly smile.

Jake's face started to turn red and his grip was tighter on the table."Ok I'll have that out shortly." The waiter said as he went back towards the kitchen. Katniss slowly leaned over to Jacob's ear. "I told you if you fucked with me I was going to fuck with you."

She licked the side of his neck and Jacob instantly broke a little bit of the table and yelled "Fuck!" as he released into her hand.

He panted heavily in and out. Kat shook her head "You see what you did babe." Jake looked at her and bit his lip.

Kat raised her hand to her mouth and licked his cum off of her hand slowly. She dried her hands with the napkin. "I can't believe you did that while the waiter was right there..." Jake said smiling. "Haha believe it." Kat said giving him a wink. The waiter dropped off the drinks and went back to the kitchen.

"Oh hey Kat guess what." Jake whispered. "What?" Kat replied taking a drink of his water. "Baby girl that perfect pussy is all mine when we get back to the hotel..."He whispered to her darkly.

Kat spit her water out and wiped her mouth as she looked at him with big eyes.
"W-what?" She asked skittishly. "Oh, nothing." Jake said with a sexy smirk across his face as he scanned over the menu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 147 29
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
3.1M 139K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
63.9K 1.5K 21
I lay on the bed with sheets tangled all around my body. My breathing heavy and my body still shaking a little. Jameson's body is still on top of my...
8.5K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...