I'll Be There (Chanbaek/Baeky...

Door snickersxskittles

A deal made within Baekhyun and Chanyeol cause the whole school flood with death. A killer who loves Baekhyu... Meer

Author's Note
My New Life-1
Meeting Baekhyun -2
He?-3
Just Kai and Me-4
The Rape-5
Promise-6
Cheating-7
Missing?-8
Where is Yixing-9
Hold me~
Threats-11
Are You Lucky? - 12
Kris-13
Sexy time Pt 2-14
Kai-15
Deal with the Devil-17
Feelings-18
My monster -19
Nightmare - 20
Chan Eungyook - 21
D.O.'s Journal-22
Pregnant - 23
Letting go - 24
A Bad Dream- a Halloween Special
Confess to Break-25
We Finally Meet- 26
I Think I Love You- 27
Sorry
I am back~!

Warning -16

170 5 3
Door snickersxskittles

Smutt later~😈😈

Baekhyun's POV~

Tao and I began to trudge to our class exhaustedly. As we walked, we saw a bunch of Kris pictures being displayed along the depressing walls of my school. Tao stopped to look at one of the pictures. Tao faced disappeared into saddness.

"What's wrong Tao?" I asked grabbing Tao's shoulders.

He pointed to a small writing underneath a picture of Kris.

Kris. An old and great friend and family. No one can replace my friendship with Kris. There maybe many fishes in the sea, but Kris was special. He was there with me in troubles that could hurt him. He was a brother to me. I'll still miss no matter what. Death can't separate us. I'll miss you my friend... -Sehun

I stared at the picture of Kris. He seems really happy with Sehun.

Now Kris isn't here with us in this world, but in our hearts.

I looked back at Tao who had teary eyes. He stared at Kris unceasingly with tears now descending down his cheeks. He mumble something quietly to himself before bolting through the hallways.

I watched him as he went into the bathroom. Then thinking that it maybe be better to give him space.

I walked into class placing a note on Tao's desk about Kris. Soon walking to my desk.

Kyungsoo stared at me with displeasure.

"Uh.... hi?" I said a little uncertain of Kyungsoo's evil stare.

Kyungsoo sighed and said,"Baekhyun, death is getting us because of you and Chanyeol." I gulped as D.O. came closer to me and whispered in my ear. " You don't think I know this? I am aware of you and Chanyeol's deal. Someone doesn't want this. He is watching. He loves you. He doesn't want anyone or anything touching you. He will do anything to make sure no one - *sigh* just stop. End this now."

Kyungsoo walked back to his seat as he saw Luhan coming inside. I too, sat down in my seat as I saw Luhan glancing at me.

The bell rang making everyone run to their seats. Mr. Suho comes inside the class and greeting us.

I noticed Tao wasn't in his seat yet. I began to think about Kris, but the thought of what Kyungsoo said crawled into my mind.

What? How does Kyungsoo know? I thought Chanyeol didn't tell anyone. Maybe he just told Kyungsoo, but I have no idea that Chan knew D.O. Maybe he doesn't know him. But the real question is who is that someone? That someone who wants me to stop Chanyeol from fucking me. Why does he loves me? So many questions, I need an answer.

"Tao." Mr. Suho said stopping me from my thoughts. "Are you ok?"

My eyes cleared on Tao as he walked in with puffy eyes.

"Tao.." I whispered to myself.

The crying teen didn't look at anyone as he walked to his seat. When Tao reached his seat, he threw my note to the ground and covered his face with his arms.

Mr. Suho continued class as if Tao wasn't in class crying his ass off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As class passed and lunch time reached, I received a text from Chanyeol.

Remember where the room is? If you do, meet me there right now. I need a little heaven in this hell hole. 😈😇

I thought about what Kyungsoo said, then thought,
Once won't hurt now would it?

I walked through the hungry crowd and to my destination.

There Chanyeol waited for me patiently as he looked out the window. I bet Chanyeol was thinking about Kris too.

I closed the door behind me and stared at him.

"Lock the door. " The raven haired boy said without looking at me.

I went back to the door and locked it. As I turned back Chanyeol was behind me.

He pinned me onto the door as he roughly kissed my neck. He took deep breaths as if he was breathing me in.
"You smell good..." He whispered into my ears making me shiver.
He looked at me with his eyes full of lust. He kissed me on my lips.
His tounge roamed around the inside of my mouth, touching the roof of my mouth.
Chanyeol separated our kiss and said," You're lips and mouth taste good."

His large hands wandered on my uniform as he kissed my neck. I giggled as Daddy's breaths tickled me.

He finally ripped my uniform opened causing my body to shown. I take off his uniform too. His chest was hard as fuck.
I get off of him and take off his pants and boxers letting his dick hang out. Chanyeol roughly takes off my pants. And then slowly took off my boxers.

Chanyeol grabbed me once we were naked, and carries me against the floor.

"Finger your ass, it will perpared for my large cock. I'll go get my lube."

I did as what my dominant said. I shoved two fingers in hole and adjusted myself to my fingers. Meanwhile I watched Chanyeol putting on his lubricant.

I place in another finger and another as Chanyeol watches me.

Once I finshed, Chanyeol picks me up again and sits on a chair as I sit on his lap. He spreads my legs and then placing his cock in my ass.

He moves cock up and down.

I move my ass closer to my dominant and separated my legs wider so more of Chanyeol's big cock can go in.

He thrust a little faster and harder each second.

I grabbed the back of Chanyeol. As he grabbed my hair.

He breaths heavily as I moaned.

"Daddy..."

Chanyeol moaned back.

"Baek... uuggghhh... you're my slut, and don't -fuck- leave me..."

I continued to breath heavily and uttered," I won't -- ugh... I-isssh love .. you."

I stopped moaning when I realized what I said.

I love him? When did that happen? What the fuck?

"Don't "

He let go of my hair and grabbed the chair. I looked at Chanyeol with a face of confusion.

"W-what?" I chocked out.

He flashed his eyes at me and moaned out,"Don't love me. You will never... love me."

We continued the friction without stopping.

"Fuck I am about to cum.." He says.

"I need to cum too, oppa..."

"I'll go first and I'll tell when to cum.." Chanyeol says.

Chanyeol let's out his golden liquid in my ass as he let out a loud groan. He takes few seconds to chill himself.

I look at Chanyeol and cried out," Daddy, what about me?"

"Wait"

I takes a deep breath before saying "go."

I let out my cum all over Chan's abs with a cry. Chanyeol pulls me off of his lap and takes out his cock. I get up from his lap and stroll to my clothes sprawled all over the floor. I pick my boxers from the ground.

I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist.

I turn my head to look at Chanyeol.

"Good job." He whispers in my ears. "Go eat lunch. There is few minutes left. Go eat."

I smile and nod as I put on my boxers.

Once I was fully dressed in turn to glance at Chanyeol one last time before leaving. My dominant was still naked as he stared at me. I wave good bye and left.

I go to lunch and saw a Kyungsoo sitting alone at our table. I approached him with a smile.

He looks at me again with a disappointed look. He hands me his chicken tenders as said,"You had one job Baekhyun. One job. You can't even handle it?"

I watch as Kyungsoo walks away leaving me at the table alone.

I suddenly have a shiver run down my spine. I felt as if someone stared at me with anger. I look around to see if anyone was watching me.

Then my eyes saw Chanyeol. Chanyeol stared at me. Not with anger though.
The lunch bell rings. Brrrrinnngggg!

Everyone leaves the lunch room. I try to find Chanyeol again, but he disappeared.

(A/N did i already say that the killer is an Exo memeber? Idk or care. Curious but does anyone read this? Lol. Plus some of the writing seem rushed sorry...)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.3K 334 23
Chanyeol was awaiting for revenge, he has been in coma for years; his family kept him alive and they are rich! There is the darkest history why Chany...
651K 27K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...
6.8K 387 18
Chanyeol was Baekhyun's warrior. A man who chose love as his greatest weapon and protects his beloved master with everything he has. But when forces...
12.6K 633 12
Park Chanyeol is an ortho surgeon who is successful but also an alcoholic. His breakup pushes him to the verge of breaking down. Despite being a bril...