Fire Emblem: Fates X Reader S...

By FandomCadet

Hiatus. Fire Emblem Fates (+Awakening) X Reader (Scenarios and Oneshots) (Previously "Fates X Reader Scenario... More

Character List
Updated Character List
Requests (Open/Reset!)
How You Meet
Hanging Out
Confessing
They Do Something Cute
Nicknames
How You Sleep Together
They Miss You
They Give You Something
They Comfort You After a Nightmare
They Have an Arranged Marriage (Slightly Angsty Ending)
They Have an Arranged Marriage (Good Ending)
Dating Them Includes
10,000 Reads Special - Character's React!
10,000 Reads Special - Characters React! (Part Two)
A Hero - Hinata X Shy! Fem! Reader
Another One - Leo X Sellsword! Reader (Prize)
Eat Your Vegetables - Asugi X Reader (Prize)
Removed/Added Characters
15,000 Reads Special - Art Contest
Art Prize!
Planning for a 20,000 Reads Special?
For Me to Love You - Subaki X Insecure! Reader
Kaden's Scenarios
Blue Skies and White Ceilings- Takumi X Reader Drabble (Request)
20,000 Reads Special! (Remove/Add)
^-^'
February 19
20K Result (+ Anniversary!)
Laslow's Scenarios
The Love We Share - Xander X Male!Reader
Times Like These - Xander X Fem! Reader
Everyone Hates Saki (40K 'Special')
Storms - Leo X Fem! Reader Drabble
Morning - Azura X Child! Reader
Quick Announcement
From Now On - Anthony X Fem! Reader
Wattys 2017 + 50K Read Special?
When You Shop Together
Sharing is Caring - Xander X Reader X Ryoma
Growing Up - Kana X Mother! Reader Drabble
Abandon Me - Morgan X Fem! Robin! Reader (Drabble)
A Moment of Clarity - Male! Robin X Fem! Reader
50/60K Special! (Q&A)
50/60K Special! (Answers!)
Childish - Henry X Fem! Reader
Quick Hiatus!
Daffodils - Corrin/Kamui
Yeah, Still No Update
Hiatus (Again)
Where I've Been + Moving On

They Have an Arranged Marriage

7.3K 80 57
By FandomCadet

This excludes Ryoma and Xander for obvious reasons XD. This scenario won't be counted as part of the 'story line' (if you can call it that), unless a part two is requested. The people your husbandos/waifus will be 'married' to are going to be humanized and Fire Emblemized versions of my work-in-progress Splatoon OCs. Because the male OC was made for Splatoon, his name is the same as a Fates character. You'll know it when you see it.

Azura:

"Azura? Who is this?" I furrowed my brows as I stared at a purple haired male standing next to Azura.

The male had black glasses with a green band in the middle covering curious pink eyes, a white collared shirt with short sleeves held together by a cute navy colored bow, black pants, and metallic boots that covered his shins. (Quick A/N: Not going to mention his description again, same with the female OC.)

"Hello! I'm Hinata, nice to meet you!" The male grinned childishly, bowing slightly.

"He is... My fiancé..." Azura muttered, playing with the cloth of her dress.

"Wh-What?!" I gasped, holding my hand to my mouth.

"Lady Mikoto asked me if I could marry Hinata to help unify Hoshido and a newer kingdom called 'Inkopolis'." Azura whispered to me as I glared at an awkward Hinata.

"But what about us, Azura?! I don't want to sound selfish, but I love you and I don't want to lose you!" I cried out, tears welling up in my eyes as I imagined losing the blue-haired maiden I had loved for so long.

"I'm sorry, (Your/Name)."

Camilla:

"Excuse me, sir, but who are you?" I said, staring at a purple haired male standing next to Camilla. I was mixing a bowl of cake batter in the kitchen when Camilla walked into the kitchen with a purple haired man.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm Hinata, Camilla's fiancé!" Hinata smiled, placing a kiss on Camilla's cheek. I almost snapped the wooden spoon in my hand.

"Lady Camilla," I hissed, "Care to explain?"

"Darling... I'm sorry. My father arranged a marriage without my knowledge. I am to marry Hinata to unite the kingdoms of Nohr and Inkopolis." Camilla explained.

I tightened my grip on the wooden spoon, even harder than it was before, "What am I supposed to do? Go back to working for you and pretend that our relationship didn't mean anything?!"

"I'm sorry darling, I really am..." Camilla gave me a wistful smile, "But this is for the good of Nohr."

Fem! Corrin:

"(Your/Name)! I have something important to tell you!" I heard the familiar voice of Kamui at the door, and I smiled, placing my freshly made (Favorite/Flavor) pie on the kitchen table.

"Coming!" I quickly walked to the door, flinging it open. My smile quickly fell as I saw a purple haired male standing next to my beloved.

"Not to be rude, but who is this?" I asked, stepping away from the door so they could enter my home. I shut the door behind them, sitting across from Kamui at the kitchen table.

"(Your/Name), this is Hinata. I am to be wed to him to unite our kingdoms." Kamui explained, and I just blankly stared at her.

"I-I still love you, (Your/Name)! I'm just trying to do what's right for Nohr..." Kamui whispered, her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry... Both of you. I really don't want to break you apart... But this is what we need to do for our kingdoms." Hinata looked at me, the silent plea in his eyes.

"If this is what you think is right... But Kamui, I'll always love you..."

Male! Corrin:

"(Your/Name)?" I heard the door to the medical room open, and I sighed.

"Corrin, don't tell me you've gotten yourself injured again-" I turned around, only to see an unfamiliar person. It was a female, with bright turquoise hair and startling yellow eyes. Most of her hair was hidden underneath a long hat, a beanie, striped turquoise and a creamy white color. She was wearing a grey jacket, with all sorts of pins and patches on it, and a dark collared shirt was visible underneath the folds of the hood. On her tapping feet, she wore dark boots with bright electric blue strings and plain white socks.

"(Your/Name), this is Saki... My fiancé." Corrin explained, a slightly fearful expression on his face while he spoke, "King Garon means for me to wed her in order to gain the trust of the nearby kingdom, Inkopolis."

'He's scared of me... How cute.'

"I do not mean to intrude into your relationship." Saki said, a monotone look on her face, "I have no wish to have a physical relationship with your lover, (Your/Name)."

"Th-Thank you Saki..." I muttered, taking in a shaky breath, "But I think it's best if Corrin and I just separate."

Elise:

"Hey (Your/Name)! C'mere!" I heard the usually cheerful voice of Elise call out, and I couldn't help but feel a little unnerved by her serious tone as I walked to the blond haired princess.

"What is it, princess?" I asked, a loving smile on my face.

"Well... I'm in an arranged marriage..." She admitted, a frown on her face.

"An arranged marriage? With whom?" I questioned, unable to comprehend the thought of losing Elise to another man or woman.

"One of the princes of a newer kingdom called Inkopolis..." Elise whispered, wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you! I don't want to lose you!" She bawled, her tears already wetting my clothing.

"I love you too, Elise..." I murmured, "We'll get through this together..."

Hinoka:

"(Your/Name), are you done training?" Hinoka asked, and I set my (Weapon) down.

"I am now, Hinoka. Is there something you need?" I smiled slightly at the red headed princess.

"I'd like to introduce you to someone. His name is Hinata, and he is... my fiancé." She took in a shaky breath, "My mother asked for me to marry him to strengthen relations with the kingdom called Inkopolis... And it is my duty to help Hoshido thrive."

"I... See." I muttered, picking up my (Weapon) again."

"(Your/Name), where are you going?!" Hinoka called out as I walked away from the training area.

"I love you, Hinoka."

Leo:

"(Your/Name)? Are you in here?" A squeaky door opened in the library, and the familiar voice of the youngest prince of Nohr rang out in the otherwise silent room.

"Yes, Leo! One second!" I called out, placing a book back in its proper place before climbing down the ladder.

"(Your/Name), I'd like to introduce you to someone... important." Leo walked up to me, a frown on his face. I could see a turquoise haired female by his side, and I frowned as well.

"Who is this?" I asked, looking down at the pile of unsorted books on the table next to me.

"I am Saki, a princess of Inkopolis. Your lover and I are in an arranged marriage." Saki explained, a bored yet monotone look on her face.

"I... I see." I whispered, tears starting to fall from my eyes, "I will be going back to my shelving, Lady Saki, Lord Leo."

"I'm sorry (Your/Name)... I really am." I heard Leo murmur before the door the library slammed shut again and I was left a crying mess on the floor.

Sakura:

"E-Excuse me, (Your/Name)? Please come here." I set down my watering can, turning to look at the princess standing near the gate to the garden.

"My flower, do you need something?" I smiled kindly, picking a nearby flower, setting it in her hair.

"I... I'm in an arranged marriage to keep peace between Inkopolis and Hoshido!" She suddenly blurted out, covering her face with her hands. Tears leaked through her fingers, and her whole body shook, "B-But I love you!"

My smile fell, but I kissed Sakura on her forehead, "It's alright, Sakura. I love you too... But this is what's best for Hoshido."

Takumi:

"(Your/Name), this is Saki... We're in an arranged marriage." Takumi suddenly blurted out, after dragging me out to a lake to meet with a mysterious person.

"Hello, (Your/Name). I have no wish to interfere with your relationship with Takumi. If you wish to keep your intimacy with him even after we are wed, I do not mind." Saki bowed respectably, betraying the monotone voice she used, "We are to be wed in ten days."

"Takumi!" I hissed, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I'm your lover, and future retainer!"

"I'm sorry, (Your/Name)!" He snapped back, "But I didn't want to tell you!"

"Why not?!" I snarled.

"I didn't want to hurt you!" He yelled, and Saki backed away from us.

"It's too late for that..." I started backing away from him, tears flowing down my face, "It's too late for that."

Idk what this is, kinda a crack-fic tbh, XD. Working on a short followup for this, which is going to be an angsty ending for each of the versions of the reader. I will do a second part, where the reader is able to get back together with their husbandos/waifus if it is requested.

Also working on a request ^_^. Still pretty much out of ideas, so requests are welcome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 96 19
This fic of oneshots has been posted on Wattpad under the username: justamethyst3 That is the only place it should be ~ * ~ Current Status: Completed...
32.7K 369 27
This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own the images only the stories. Some of my...
41.7K 273 20
Just as the tittle implies, a collection of one chapter stories involving the reader(if desired) and the characters from fire emblem. You can request...
68.6K 1.1K 23
•°. *࿐ → male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) → requests · open ◡̈