Black || DIRTY

By VictoriR8

WARNING MATURE CONTENT! I wish there was a word to describe how much you mean to me.. but nothing seems to cu... More

1. Good morning
2. They meet
3. No money for lunch
4. The visitor at the table..
5. High school
6. Detention
7. The principle interrupts
8. Mrs.Black vs. principle
9. Locker room
10. Locker room pt.2
11. I love you
12. Jealousy
13. The fight
14. Hospital visit
15. She doesnt love you
16. His brother..
17. Shower
18. Trouble in the kitchen
19. Ass kicking
20. Forever
21. The first time
22. Speak of the devil
23. Dumb flitring
24. Affection erection
25. We both know...
26. Untrusted
29. The look
27. The break in
30. Submissive
31. Grown up
32. Dinner
33. Sweet Love
34. Inturrupted
35. The announcement
36. Cheers..
37. Babysitter
38. Full of himself
39. Panties
40. Passion and love
41. The club
42. A/N PLZ READ
43. Too much to drink
44. The Dress
45. Dirty Police Officer
46. On my turf
47. Getting ready
48. Wake up
49. Its time
50. Turning the page
51. Reception
52. The Flight
53. Lingerie
54. Just under the table
55. Dirty mouth
56. Breakfast
57. The Set Up
58. Bloody mess
59. Cuffed
60. Bellhops man
61. Heartbeat

28. Bang

67 2 1
By VictoriR8

Emmet was calling Jake repeatedly and never got a response out of him. "Come on Jake pick up the damn phone ." Emmet said gripping the phone.

Emmet grabbed his keys and zoomed off in his car. He was driving and then he saw someone laying in the road. He slammed on the breaks and ran vamp speed to see the guy.

He saw that it was Jake knocked out. "Shit..Jake get up !" He said trying to wake him up. He didn't get up. Jake could hear the faint sound of Emmet's voice but could barely move.
Then Emmet yelled " JACOB GET UP..SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL KATNISS !"

Jake instantly woke up and began to push himself off the ground. Emmet reached out his hand and helped Jake get up. Jake's head was spinning as they zoomed into the car and drove towards where he saw the van heading. "Jake do you know where they went ?" Emmet asked.

The last thing i remember is the car flipping over and i saw nothing but darkness.

"I just hope Katniss is ok."Jake said holding his head pulling on his hair.

Kat woke up to only to see darkness, and to taste the dry rag tightly digging into the creases of her mouth. She barely hear voices from outside the door.

She began to move and try to break free, but it was no use the chains around her wrists behind her where too tightly secured.

The door opened and the light turned on.

Katniss squinted her eyes and could see three guys standing before her; Zane and two of the other men. They all glared at her. "Damn you're right Zane, she is sexy as hell." One of the men commented biting down on his lip and rubbing his chin.

The other man glared at Katniss devilishly."I can't wait till me and her are all alone."He said winking at her."Yea i know..just imagine how much she is worth if we sold her to Ezekial.." Zane said looking at her liking his lips.

Kat gave all three of them death stares her eyes were starting to turn bright yellow.

"Jake do you know what the guy looks like?" Emmet asked freaking out. "No..the lights were cut off!! I never saw his fucking face!" Jake yelled at him."Shit !" Emmet replied freaking out.

"How the fuck are we supposed to find her then ?!" Emmet yelled at him. "I don't know I'm..I'm thinking !" Jake yelled back. Jake got an idea but he wasn't sure if it would work.

Kat heard a voice in her head. "Katniss!! "Hello ? it's Jake!! Can u hear me!?"
Kat repeatedly heard in her head.

Jake : KAT! BABY PLEASE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME SAY SOMETHING!

Kat : JACOB!! I don't know where I am it looks like some old abandoned wear house !!

Jake : OK me and Emmet are going to find you!

Kat : IT'S ZANE HURRY..i think they're trying to rape me!

Jake : WHAT?! OMG!!

"EMMET DRIVE FUCKING FASTER!" Jake screamed. "TO WHERE?!" Emmet screamed back." I DON'T FUCKING KNOW OK, ITS AN ABANDONED WEAR HOUSE!! Jake replied.

"OH WOW THATS SPECIFIC!" Emmet stated in anger. "KAT SAID ITS ZANE!!" Jake screamed. "OH SHIT, I THINK I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" Emmet said as he spun the car around and made a sharp turn.

Zane crouched down to Kat and licked her neck. "Mm..you smell good." Kat flinched away and growled. "Oh she's a feisty girl ain't she.." The guy on Zane's left side said chuckling."Yep.." Zane said staring at her.

"So when do we get to play with her..." The guy to the left said impatiently. "After I'm done..." Kats eyes got big and she got more scared..

Katniss: JAKE HE'S GONNA RAPE ME!!

Jake: FUCK I'M COMING KAT!!

"EMMET HURRY!!!!! HOW MUCH FURTHER?!" Jake said freaking out. "ALMOST THERE !" Emmet said pushing harder on the gas. Jake broke the arm rest freaking out.

"Get out.." Zane demanded to the two guys. They both left and closed the doors behind them. Zane picked Kat up out of the chair and put her on an old mattress with bars behind it.

He tied her to the bars and got on top of her as he began touching her stomach. He ran his finger down her sides and clenched her butt.

Kat growled and struggled to release herself. "STOP..MOVING!" Zane shouted holding her arms down firmly. Zane's fangs popped out and he bit down hard on the side of her neck.

"AHH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !" Kat screamed as she squinted her eyes in pain. He stopped drinking from her and licked the blood of his lips. "Mmm..I knew you would taste good as you look." He said giving a evil chuckle.

He kissed Kat and shoved his tongue in her mouth forcefully. Kat moved away and spit in his face. Zane wiped her spit of his face and gave her the death stare and then lifted his arm in the air to slap her. Right when he was about to he heard one of the guys break something. "HEY WATCH OUT ILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU!" Zane screamed to one of the guys. "MY BAD SORRY!" The man replied through the door.

"JAKE HURRY HE JUST ALMOST HIT ME!"
Jake screamed in anger at this point losing it. DRIVE FASTER..!!! NOW! Jake said as his eyes were turning yellow and his skin was turning
"IM COMING KAT !!!" Jake screamed.
" Okay..." She replied to him anxiously

Zane got closer to her face.."LISTEN HERE PRINCESS..YOU'RE GOING TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL I SAY " "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" He yelled.

Kat was struggling to move and screamed out
"FUCK YOU..YOU PIECE OF SHIT..I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL !"

..Zane growled at her, then smirked.

He started kissing her from her stomach down and Kat squirmed trying to get him away . He was down by her panties..he then looked up at her into her eyes and whispered " YOU'RE MINE !" with a devilish grin.

Kat's eyes got real big and right before he was about to do anything there was a loud knock on the door. " ZANE !" One of the men yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT !?" he yelled back. " WE'VE GOT COMPANY !" the other man yelled. Zane growled deeply. Kat breathed out heavily glad he had to leave.

"Oh, don't worry baby, I'll be back for you." He said stroking the side of her cheek and giving her a wink. Kat growled at him and rolled her eyes in disgust.

Zane ran out the door vamp speed to see what was going on. Kat was trying to get loose from the chains but she couldn't get free.

Jake : Babe where are you?

Kat : I'm in this big room i believe it's the only room with the lights on and im pretty sure you'll be able to pick up my scent

Jake : OK, i'm coming for you Kat!!

"What that fuck is going on ?" Zane asked pissed. "Some intruders." one of the men said. "Ok ..look both of you take care of them ...I got the girl."

Both men shook their heads in agreement. Jake and Emmet ran into the building with no weapons just their fangs and fists. It was kinda dark in there but they were still able to see.

"Ok..kat said she was in a big room with the lights on..plus we can easily sniff her out." Jake said as he took in a big breathe of air and told Emmet to follow him as he sped off vamp speed down the halls.

They were still running when Zane's men pounced onto them. One had a gun and the other had brass knuckles. Jake's and Emmet's eyes turned completely bright yellow.

The guy with the brass knuckles swung at Jake and he dodged the hit and kneed him in the stomach.

Emmet Got the gun out of the other guy's hand and bent it back as he heard the bones break.

Jake kicked the guy in his throat. He then headbutted the other guy in the head.

Emmet twisted the ones arm behind his shoulder and broke his neck.
Yeah it got violent..

Jake grabbed the other man's teeth and pulled his whole jaw out, then dropped on the ground..

"Damn Jake !" Emmet said. "I'M FUCKING PISSED! " Jake yelled as he ran off to find Kat.

Emmet followed after they both ran into the room and stopped in their tracks to see Zane holding a gun to Kat's head while she was tied up standing next to him.

"KATNISS!" Jake screamed once he saw her. Jake and Emmet started walking to them slowly." If you keep moving I'll blow her head off !" He yelled. They both stopped instantly. Jake looked at Emmet then at Kat.

Jake began to speak to them through their minds..

"Kat and Emmet listen to me..Kat i want you to kick him were it hurts and then run towards Emmet...Emmet you then get Katniss out of here as far as possible." Jake said to them both in there heads

Kat : I'm not leaving you

Jake : Kat..please don't argue with me just do it

Emmet: I'll get her out of here.

Jake : Ok ready...GO !

Jake nodded his head to Kat and she kicked Zane in his manhood and ran to Emmet
Vamp speed. Jake turned into his wolf form and attacked Zane bitting onto his neck. Emmet grabbed Kats hand and picked her up as he ran to the car.

"Emmet please we got to help Jake!!" Kat pleaded. "No Katniss ...I don't want you getting hurt!" Emmet replied. Kat tried to pull away from him to help Jake but his grip only got tighter. He put Kat in the car and drove away.

"Emmet i can't believe your not going to help him..what happens if he gets hurt !" She screamed. "LOOK JAKE WOULD WANT YOU AWAY FROM DANGER..PROTECTED !" Emmet yelled, stepping on the gas.

~mean while

Jake and Zane were both fighting. Zane pulled out a silver knife and cut Jake across the chest leaving a scar.

Jacob growled in pain and clawed him. Zane then turned into his wolf form. They began biting at each other and pouncing back and forth.

Jake quickly turned back into a human and kicked Zane across the room into the wall..

Btw when they turn back into humans they aren't naked..

Jake walked up to Zane assuming he was unconscious.. When Zane bit on Jakes leg and he fell onto the ground."FUCK!" Jake screamed in pain.

(In their minds)

Kat: JACOB, RUN !

Jake: Wh..what???

Kat: RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!! GET OUT OF THERE!!

Jake stood up to his best and ran out vamp speed.. Zane looked as he ran and followed..

Jake heard him and punched him very very hard.."THATS FOR KATNISS YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT!" Jake screamed as Zane fell swinging his arms in the air like an idiot.

Jake then stomped hard on his throat and was about to kill him..but he remembered Kat told him to get out so he ran out and stood in the parking lot grabbing his leg."Why'd I have to run ?" Jake said confusingly.

Zane opened his eyes slightly and grinned from inside.. "Oh Katniss...ill get you if it's the last thing I d-"
*BOOOOMMMM!!!!'*
*GIANT EXPLOSION*

The entire building exploded into pieces. Jake opened his eyes with his arms in front of his face to block the blast.

Jake hissed ready for the pain but, when he moved his arms he was no where near the building....

He opened his eyes to see Kat and Emmet standing in front of him.

"KAT!" Jake said grabbing her and hugging her tight.

"Baby I'm so sorry... I'm so stupid I should've been more aware Kat I shouldn't have been looking away I-.."

Kat stopped him putting her finger on his lips. " Jacob..stop...it's ok." Kat kissed him and they both healed completely while kissing.

Jake looked into Kats piercing green eyes and smiled. "Oh Kat.." Jake began to say.

"Guys."
Emmet interrupted out of nowhere.
Jake rolled his eyes and hugged Emmet vamp speed then let go. "Y-" Emmet started. "Shut up." Jake said smiling.

Kat smiled big and got on her tip toes to grab both their necks and hug them. "Thank you..both of you." Kat said.

They both smiled and leaned their heads and her seeing each other. They rolled their eyes and smiled at each other as Kat let out a sigh of relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
184 54 17
Did you really think our story ended yet? Well, I feel bad for you then. There are still many more people to kill, many more beings to hurt, and now...
1.5K 147 29
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
8.4K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...