Black || DIRTY

By VictoriR8

WARNING MATURE CONTENT! I wish there was a word to describe how much you mean to me.. but nothing seems to cu... More

1. Good morning
2. They meet
3. No money for lunch
4. The visitor at the table..
5. High school
6. Detention
7. The principle interrupts
8. Mrs.Black vs. principle
9. Locker room
10. Locker room pt.2
11. I love you
12. Jealousy
13. The fight
14. Hospital visit
15. She doesnt love you
16. His brother..
17. Shower
18. Trouble in the kitchen
19. Ass kicking
20. Forever
21. The first time
22. Speak of the devil
23. Dumb flitring
25. We both know...
26. Untrusted
29. The look
27. The break in
28. Bang
30. Submissive
31. Grown up
32. Dinner
33. Sweet Love
34. Inturrupted
35. The announcement
36. Cheers..
37. Babysitter
38. Full of himself
39. Panties
40. Passion and love
41. The club
42. A/N PLZ READ
43. Too much to drink
44. The Dress
45. Dirty Police Officer
46. On my turf
47. Getting ready
48. Wake up
49. Its time
50. Turning the page
51. Reception
52. The Flight
53. Lingerie
54. Just under the table
55. Dirty mouth
56. Breakfast
57. The Set Up
58. Bloody mess
59. Cuffed
60. Bellhops man
61. Heartbeat

24. Affection erection

95 5 5
By VictoriR8

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT STOP AND EXIT. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THIS...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU!!
_________________________________________

They walked into the house and sat on the couch. Emmet took his bandages off and tried to wrap his hand. "Fuck..." Emmet said struggling. "You what me to um.. help you?" Kat offered
"Yea thanks.."

Kat begin wrapping his hand slowly and gently. Trying her best not to hurt him. Emmet looked at her and smiled as she finished. "Thanks kitty..." Kat rolled her eyes jokingly. "You know I'm not a kitty GRRR..." They both laughed and looked at her..

Jake: haha you're so cute Kat..
Emmet: Especially when she's angry, ha
*They both begin laughing.*
Kat: *pops fangs out and claws*
Jake and Emmet:......Nvm!!
Kat: *smiles cutely*

"Ok babe chill ." Jake said with big eyes. " Yea we were just playing ." Emmet implied. " You are really cute tho." Jake said smiling. Kat playfully rolled her eyes. " Sooo ..umm..you guys want to watch a movie ?" Emmet asked. Kat and Jake both said " Sure."

"What movie ?" "Doesn't madder Emmet just pick something." Jake replied. Emmet picked out Ride Along 2.
10 Min. later~

Everyone is laughing their asses off. "Omg Emmet that's so you! " Jake laughed. " I know right!" Kat said while holding her stomach from laughter. " Whatever." Emmet laughed.

"Hey I'm going to get some food." Emmet said " Ok." Kat responded
"Nobody cares!" Jake said jokingly.

Emmet rolled his eyes smiling and went in the kitchen for food.

Jake and Kat were still on the couch. Kat was still laughing at the movie and Jake creeped his hand by her thigh. " Jaaake...what are you doing ?" Kat said looking at him suspicious. Jake gave her a sexual look and bit his lip.

"Nothing babe." Jake scooted closer to Kat and moved his hand closer. "Well actually I'm really horny...and i want you." He said smiling deviously. "Jake but Em..."
Jake cut Kat off by kissing her lips softly.

Kat leaned back and Jake got on his knees in between her legs on the couch.

He put his hand in her shorts and began touching her.

She moaned softly in his ear, and could feel his boner getting bigger. Jake started licking and sucking on her neck leaving a hickey.

"I want you right now." Jake whispered as grabbed her breast. "You can have me baby" Kat whispered as she moaned. Jake touched her faster as he became even harder and Kat kept moaning in his ear.

Emmet yelled from the kitchen"Hey guys..guess what i got!" They both jumped to his voice and Jake got off from on top of her."WHAT !?" Jake yelled a little annoyed.

Emmet came back running in the room. "I got some cheese puffs and fruit snacks!" Emmet said holding the snacks up with a big smile.

Kat giggled and said "Oh, Emmet."
Jake face palmed his head and shook it in disappointment. "God..why me ?" He said under his breathe.

Kat giggled. Emmet plopped onto the couch beside Kat and started eating his food.

They all began watching the movie again when minutes later Jacob started walking upstairs. "Where are you going ?" Kat asked concerned. " I'm just getting something." Jake said.

About almost 10 min later Jake yelled, " KATNISS...COME HELP ME QUICK!" Kat zoomed up stairs trying to see what was wrong.

When she came into his room she looked around and didn't see Jake..the door then slammed shut behind her instantly.

She jumped around to see Jake leaning on the wall beside the door.

"Haha Jake what are you doing ?" Kat asked tilting her head. Jake walked to her pulling his shirt off seductively.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her in as he kissed her passionately his tongue found its way into her mouth.

He whispered into her ear " I told you I wanted you now.."

"He picked her up and laid her on the bed gently. "But babe, Emmet is here." Kat said. "So? " Jake replied getting on top of her between her legs. He pulled her shorts off and her shirt.

He leaned down to kiss her and Kat stuck her tongue in his mouth as they kissed roughly. Kat giggled into the kiss and licked his neck.

It started getting more heated, Jake pulled off his belt and unzipped his pants. He started grinding on Katniss. She bit her lip and clawed his back.

"Hey babe before I get too carried away, I wanna tell you something." Jake said pausing and leaning up. "Yeah?" Kat replied.

"You give me a boner, not just a boner like my ya know...but a boner in my heart."
"A heart on...An affection erection."

Jake said trying to sound serious as possible.

Kat leaned over and died out laughing." Awe babe you're so fucking adorable!" Kat said laughing hysterically.

"Haha you give me an affection erection too." Kat said still laughing..." Even though I don't have a dick." Haha.

Jake laughed and placed his hand on his forehead feeling like an idiot.

*knock on the door*

Emmet: Hey guys what are you doing ??

Jake: Oh nothing, I'm just trying to find my um...charger!

Jake said putting their clothes back on quickly

Emmet: Oh ok, well I don't mind helping!

Emmet said walking in. Jake heard the knob begin to turn and he stood Kat up vamp speed and slipped her shirt on.

When Emmet walked in they were now standing there awkwardly smiling.

"Hey..Emmet." Jake said awkwardly. "Heyyy guuyys." Emmet said a little confused.

Emmet clapped and rubbed his hands together.

"Alright guys lets look for that charger." Emmet said as he began moving Jacob's stuff around making a mess.

4mins. later

"Emmet what the hell!! You destroyed my whole room !" Jake yelled pulling his on hair frustrated. "Sorry dude." Emmet said. "Oh wait." Emmet yelled as he dumbly pointed to the charger on his nightstand.

Emmet grabbed it and smiled really big holding it in the air "FOUND IT !!"

Jake walked up slowly to Emmet about to explode.

Jake grabbed the charger and rolled his eyes...
"th-thank you EMMET." Jake said controlling his temper.

Kat looked at them awkwardly. "Sooooo guys..." "Whatcha wanna do ?" Kat asked
"Let's go to the movies!!" Emmet shouted grabbing Kat and pulling her downstairs.

Jake stopped in front of them and grabbed Kats hand."Thanks so very much Emmet but I got this." Jake said walking Kat out the front door.

They walked into the theater and sat down with Kat in the middle of the two. Emmet glanced over at her..and began to think to himself about her..

A/N:
"I can't think of a thing to say.....screw it.."
-Chucky "Seed of Chucky"

-V🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.4K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
1.7K 80 36
Julianna has always known exactly what she wanted. She was young, she was free, and nothing could stop her from taking the Alpha title in two years...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
1.5K 147 29
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...