Black || DIRTY

By VictoriR8

WARNING MATURE CONTENT! I wish there was a word to describe how much you mean to me.. but nothing seems to cu... More

1. Good morning
2. They meet
3. No money for lunch
4. The visitor at the table..
5. High school
6. Detention
7. The principle interrupts
8. Mrs.Black vs. principle
9. Locker room
10. Locker room pt.2
11. I love you
12. Jealousy
13. The fight
14. Hospital visit
15. She doesnt love you
16. His brother..
17. Shower
18. Trouble in the kitchen
19. Ass kicking
20. Forever
22. Speak of the devil
23. Dumb flitring
24. Affection erection
25. We both know...
26. Untrusted
29. The look
27. The break in
28. Bang
30. Submissive
31. Grown up
32. Dinner
33. Sweet Love
34. Inturrupted
35. The announcement
36. Cheers..
37. Babysitter
38. Full of himself
39. Panties
40. Passion and love
41. The club
42. A/N PLZ READ
43. Too much to drink
44. The Dress
45. Dirty Police Officer
46. On my turf
47. Getting ready
48. Wake up
49. Its time
50. Turning the page
51. Reception
52. The Flight
53. Lingerie
54. Just under the table
55. Dirty mouth
56. Breakfast
57. The Set Up
58. Bloody mess
59. Cuffed
60. Bellhops man
61. Heartbeat

21. The first time

125 4 2
By VictoriR8

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT STOP AND EXIT. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THIS...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU!!
_________________________________________

Jake awoke and opened his eyes to see nothing, but darkness surrounding him along with the dirt he felt all over him and he started freaking out a little bit."AHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!! KATNISS!!

All of the sudden the dirt began moving as Kat was digging him up. " Jake, Jake, Jake." It's ok stop freaking out. Kat said as she pulled him out of the ground by his arms. He stood up and the dirt began falling off him.

"Damn that was terrible, I thought you had to like lay with me or something." Kat laughed "I got out 12 mins ago " She said as she started unbuttoning his shirt."Um don't you want me to take a shower first babe?" Jake said confused.

Kat looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully. "Jake I'm not trying to mess around" she said laughing. "Oh..." he replied depressingly.

She rolled her eyes again and finally pulled his shirt off. "Your shirt was covered in dirt and blood Jake haha.." Kat said throwing his shirt in the garbage."Damn you even look good covered in dirt." Kat said distracted by his abs and muscles." So do you" he said staring at her biting his lip.

Kat grinned and wiped the dirt off his mouth. Jake leaned down and started to kiss her. Kat stopped kissing him."Ok, ok stop distracting me. Pushing him away. "Haha whatever." Jake said rolling his eyes. "Ok let's see how fast you are." Kat said backing up. "Come to me." Kat said to him.

"With pleasure." Jake said grinning. He zoomed over to her vamp speed and all the sudden he was holding her in his arms. "Ok so your fast as hell..good to know." Kat said sarcastically. Jake zoomed into the house, and sat Kat down in the bathroom.

He grinned and slowly began undressing her. He took her shirt off, then her shorts. Getting hard, he then unclipped her bra, and pulled off her panties. "Damn you look good Kat."He said as he ran his hand down her body.

He then unbuckled his belt and dropped it on the ground. She walked up close to him she then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

He then pulled off his jeans vamp speed. He looked Kat up and down and got extremely hard. He placed her hand on his dick and told her to jerk him.

She did as he commanded and started jerking him as they kissed deeply. He picked her up with her legs around his waist and stepped into the shower, and turned the water on pressing Kat up against the wall.

Jake began grinding against her private. "Oh fuck you feel good, and I love how wet you are." Jake said in her ear. "Mm, only for you Jake and fuck, I love how big and hard you are against me."Kat said in a seductive voice.

Jake grew bigger against her. "Katniss I want to make love to you." He said to her. Kat got so turned on by him saying that.."Oh Jacob, I want you." she replied clawing his back. Jake looked at her with lust as he kissed her and turned the water off holding Kat in his arms.

He sat her down so she was standing in the bathroom. Water ran down her body as he then grabbed a towel and began to dry her off. After she was dry he sat her on the counter still naked, and began to dry himself off as well.

He then picked Kat up and carried her to his room and laid her on the bed as he got on top of her. "Are you sure you're ready?" Jake said kissing her neck. "Yes." She replied in a sexy tone of voice.

Jake placed his manhood at her entrance. I've wanted to do this... forever. He thought to himself. I love her so much...

"Oh fuck wait, I don't have a condom on!" Jake said annoyed. "Jake your a vampire, so the only way I could get pregnant now is if we were both wolves when we did it. "Damn being a vampire is fucking awesome.." Jake said looking at her.

"I know, I've been one my whole life." Kat replied "Yea we'll talk about it later." Jake said kissing her roughly. Kat slightly giggled. He slowly spread her legs, and began grinding deeply against her. "Mm Jake". "Do you like that?" Jake asked her still going."Yes." Kat said as she squeezed on his butt pushing him against her.

"I want you Katniss...can I..?" Jake whispered to her sweetly..

Katniss smiled and kissed him as she then whispered in his ear softly "yes.." Jake smiled big and kissed her passionately.

Jake slowly positioned himself at her entrance and placed her hand on his back.."claw me if it hurts ok.." Jake said to her.." O-okay.." Kat said stuttering a little..

"It's ok... I'll be gentle..I love you.." Jake said reassuring her..."okay.." Kat said looking him in his eyes. Jake slowly slid inside her and Kat threw her head back and let breath of surprise and pain.

"Are you ok Kat ?" Jake asked concerned.
"Y-yes" Kat replied. "Ok..." Jake said as he began softly thrusting into her. "Oh FUCK Katniss...You feel so good.." Jake said thrusting a little faster. Kat breathed heavily and clawed his back.

"Can I go faster..?" Jake asked wanting her so badly. "Y-yes" Kat moaned clawing his back. Jake went a little faster. "Damn Kat you feel so good..."

"Agh Jake you're so big oh my god."Kat moaned. "Do you like how big I am?" Jake asked her. "Yes you feel so good.. I want you to fill me up completely." Kat replied trying to catch her words.

"Do you want it?" Jake asked her. "Yes" Kat shouted. "Say it Kat, say it..." Katniss could feel him growing bigger inside her as he started getting so close.."Do you want me Katniss?" "Yes!" She said as she clawed his back harder.

"Oh fuck yes, I love you so much, tell me what you want Kat!" "I want you Jake!" Kat was very close." FUCK I want you to cum inside me Jacob!" That did for him. Jake felt his body buck into hers and the release felt so good. "Fuck!" He yelled as he came hard inside her thrusting deeper as he did. She liked the way that felt." Kat moaned and arched her back as she came with him.

"Holy fuck Kat."I never imagined it could feel that good.." Jake said as he thrusted riding out his climax into her.

I want you to do something for me baby. Jake said smiling and flipping her over on top of him.

"Of course." Kat replied smiling. Jake said huskily " I want you.. to ride me. Kat bit her lip and began to sit up. Jake laid back and she slowly crawled onto him. Jacob loved the view he was getting..Kat smiled sexually ,and slowly slid down on him. "Mm...Jake." Kat moaned. She started bouncing on him slowly.

Jake moaned in pleasure " Fuck...yes, Katniss go faster !" Kat started riding him faster, but not fast enough for Jake.

He grabbed her waist and bounced her up and down really hard on him. "Ah Jacob !" Kat screamed. She leaned forward and clawed his chest as Jake started bouncing her faster and faster "Kat ! You're so fucking tight !" Jake yelled.

Kat started clawing his chest, and pushed herself up and down faster and faster.. She was going fast and hard, and he was loving it. "Mmm Jake, I'm about to cum" she moaned throwing her head back. Jake flipped her over and licked her back then he put her in face down ass up position. He rammed into her and started thrusting really fast.

Kat screamed in pleasure grabbing the head board. Jake pulled her head back to were now she was looking at him.

He started thrusting even faster as his fingers dug into her hips and then grabbed her breasts. He breathed heavily and came inside her as he moaned loudly."AH! Fuck!!

Jake flipped her over and she was now facing him on her back. He lifted Kat's legs up over his shoulders and started fucking her from the front. He started going vamp speed.

Slamming his body in back and forth into hers
Kat stuck her nails very deep into Jake's chest and threw her head back. Jake groaned liking the feeling of her nails digging into his skin.

Jake's breath started to get heavy and so did Kat's. "Baby i love you so fucking much !" Jake yelled and Kat replied "Fuck, I love you too Jacob.." Kat said breathing heavy.

They came together and Kat moaned to how good Jake's cum felt inside her. He slowly put her legs down. Jake leaned down and kissed her deeply. Kat ran her fingers through his hair as he did. He kissed her neck and her collar bone then came back up and kissed her cheek. Jake smiled laid down next to her..then pulled her to him, holding her close.

Breathing heavily he asked "Did you like that baby? "Kat responded in a sexy tone "Yes..." Jake bit his lip and then started kissing her, while slowly moving his hand towards her ass.

Jake couldn't help it, and got back on top and began kissing her roughly again. Katniss moaned and quickly pushed Jake off of her.

She got on top of Jake and went slowly down on him. She took him whole in her mouth and began sucking him. Jake took his hand and pushed Kat's head down pushing himself feeling into her throat as he moaned in pleasure.

A/N: Hey thanks so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter.. Comment and vote PLZ love all my readers ❤️

-V😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
1.5K 147 29
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
63.9K 1.5K 21
I lay on the bed with sheets tangled all around my body. My breathing heavy and my body still shaking a little. Jameson's body is still on top of my...
636K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...