Black || DIRTY

By VictoriR8

WARNING MATURE CONTENT! I wish there was a word to describe how much you mean to me.. but nothing seems to cu... More

1. Good morning
2. They meet
3. No money for lunch
4. The visitor at the table..
5. High school
6. Detention
7. The principle interrupts
9. Locker room
10. Locker room pt.2
11. I love you
12. Jealousy
13. The fight
14. Hospital visit
15. She doesnt love you
16. His brother..
17. Shower
18. Trouble in the kitchen
19. Ass kicking
20. Forever
21. The first time
22. Speak of the devil
23. Dumb flitring
24. Affection erection
25. We both know...
26. Untrusted
29. The look
27. The break in
28. Bang
30. Submissive
31. Grown up
32. Dinner
33. Sweet Love
34. Inturrupted
35. The announcement
36. Cheers..
37. Babysitter
38. Full of himself
39. Panties
40. Passion and love
41. The club
42. A/N PLZ READ
43. Too much to drink
44. The Dress
45. Dirty Police Officer
46. On my turf
47. Getting ready
48. Wake up
49. Its time
50. Turning the page
51. Reception
52. The Flight
53. Lingerie
54. Just under the table
55. Dirty mouth
56. Breakfast
57. The Set Up
58. Bloody mess
59. Cuffed
60. Bellhops man
61. Heartbeat

8. Mrs.Black vs. principle

188 8 4
By VictoriR8

Jake and the principal were still arguing. " YOU KNOW LADY IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH DISGUST! " Jake said.

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK AT YOU WITH DISGUST IF YOUR MOTHER NEVER BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT! " The principal said.

Jake responded finally fed up with her bullshit.
" YOU KNOW WHAT I DARE YOU TO TELL MY MOM THAT BECAUSE SHE IS ON HER WAY RIGHT NOW .....BITCH !"

"OH ! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK IM SCARED OF YOUR MOM...I WILL BEAT HER ASS!"
Kat is just still sitting there in shock.

10 mins later

Jake's mom busted through the door mad as HELL. "WTF is going on in here?!" Jake stood up out of his chair, "THIS OLD HAG KEEPS CALLING ME A SON OF A BITCH, AND KEEPS YELLING AT KAT !"

"SHE ALSO SAID SHE WAS GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS! " OH RRREEEAAALLLYY ! Jake's mom replied giving the principal a death stare walking to her slowly while rolling up her sleeves.

Now Mrs.Black im pretty sure we can *principal walking back slowly*...SAVE IT ! Mrs. Black cut her off. She popped her knuckles and that's when hell broke loose.

While Mrs.Black was whooping the principal's ass Jake picked up Kat and ran out the room into the hallway. "OMG!..Jake your mom is crazy !" Kat said.

"Yeah tell me about it...she doesn't like it when people talk about our family."
Hey follow me Jake said, he grabbed Kat's hand and pulled her into the locker room.

Authors note: Sorry I know this one is short I'll make up for it in the next chapter and btw the next chpt will be very sexual so just a warning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.4K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
636K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
2.4M 83.3K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
63.9K 1.5K 21
I lay on the bed with sheets tangled all around my body. My breathing heavy and my body still shaking a little. Jameson's body is still on top of my...