You're A Vampire, Cliché Muc...

By lildaydreamer

Emma's life has slowly become more complicated but is driven even further off the rails when her brother's my... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Ending (Emma's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

chapter 21

1.6K 14 2
By lildaydreamer

Now by the door I made sure I had my passport, tickets, suitcase my carry on and Jeremy’s birthday present, which is why he’s even more excited than me today the idiot boy called at twelve oh one to tell me he was now officially eighteen and if it wasn’t for the pure delight in his hyper voice I would’ve told him to take a hike and find a new ticket for the game because his had done a disappearing act along with my unconsciousness. Instead I wished him a happy birthday and went through things with him that he needed to pack finally deciding I’d just help him when I came over in the morning and wishing him a good sleep before I hung up fell asleep again.

So again now in front of the door and ready to leave I was about to step out and start my walk when I heard a soft voice behind me.

“Emma” I turned around already in my jacket and beanie covering my ears facing Dorian who was dressed himself in skinny black jeans and a fitted navy dress shirt in truth he looked good enough to eat and I didn’t know whether I wanted laugh at the irony or slap myself being able to picture sinking my teeth into him right now I think I’m a little alarmed I wanted to bite him. Before the thought even finished I found my back pushed against the door and my lips occupied with Dorian’s without any hint of permission he pushed his tongue into my mouth not that I minded but still my hat was ripped from my head as fingers tangled into my hair and I hitched a leg around him but I needed a boost if it was going to rest around his waist because I’m just not tall enough to reach it. Dorian soon realised what I was trying to do and lifted me against the door so I could secure my legs around his middle moaning into my hair as I nibbled on his neck like I wanted to. 

“Control yourselves”! Shocked I pulled away from Dorian and his sweet tasting self making him growl at me or Alec I don’t know which, he didn’t put me down just took me away from the door so my legs were still wrapped around him he was just looking past me at my brother. “Honestly just because I said I was ok with it doesn’t mean you can start doing all that” he screwed up his face in distaste frowning at us.

“Sorry Alec” I mumbled “Dorian put me down I need to go”.

“I’ll drive you to Jeremy’s house”.

“Ok” I breathed pecking his neck making him shiver between my legs.

“Maybe I should take you Emma” Alec said kind of disgusted.

“You don’t have a car”.

“Well then call Jeremy to come get you”.

Dorian glared past me “I’m taking my mate to her friend’s house and that’s it” I giggled finding it cute how he called me his mate now, even though it still is kind of weird.

“Put me down”. Dorian turned his face to look at me frowning. “Please I want my hat back and I need to pick up my bags”.

“I’ll get the bags you can get the hat”.

“Ok” I grinned. He let me down gently and picked up all my bags without any problems at all like they were feather light or something and then I remembered the whole vampire strength bit. Once my hat was on again I gave Alec a kiss on the cheek and told him to behave and left the house with Dorian finding ourselves at Jeremy’s in no time. I sighed a little when he cut the engine and seriously considered telling him to start it again so he could take me home.

“What’s wrong”? I looked up at him and rested the side of my face on my chair so I could stare into his concerned eyes.

I thought about telling him that I was going to miss him but I changed my mind at the last minute. “Nothing” I smiled and leant over to peck his cheek. My heart fell a few notches inside because now I can’t stop thinking about leaving him again... maybe when I get to Boston and down a couple corn dogs I’ll be ok.

“Don’t lie to me Emma tell me what’s upsetting you”.

“It’s stupid I really don’t want to talk about it, goodbye” I turned to get the door but was pulled back to have my face placed between cool pale hands.

“Talk to me”.

“Dorian stop I’m fine I’m going to Boston” I smiled talking in a light sing song voice punching the air with my fist. He frowned thinking about it and to my surprise let it go.

“Alright then have fun”.

“I will” I went for the door again and got pulled back again.

“I still want my kiss”.

“How do you know I have one for you”?

“All your kisses are mine so actually I have lots but I’d like to cash one in now”.

I laughed and leant into him pressing my lips to his briefly and pulled away before I could get sucked into it but it only took a second of being away from him that I decided I wanted more before I left so I kissed him again holding his face and sucking on his bottom lip, if he was alive it would’ve turned a deep pink. I was just about to stop when Dorian responded gripping my waist and sliding his tongue into my mouth I moaned into his mouth and felt his lips smile under mine. Suddenly my pocket started to vibrate I pulled away from Dorian to see him wiggling his eyebrows at me stupid sexy jerk I poked my tongue out at him.

“Don’t flatter yourself” I took out my cell and saw Jeremy’s face on the screen I accepted the call and put it to my ear. “What’s up”?

“Stop making out with your bf and get in here to help your bff pack his damn suitcase”. My cheeks burnt and I shook my head at myself.

“Wait, how do you know what I’m doing”? I heard a knock at the window behind me and I jumped turning away from Dorian to face Jeremy who was trying hard to look disapproving but failing because he was on the edge of laughter.

“Your face right now is friggin priceless oh my God” he laughed through the phone breathless I tried so hard not to but I was so embarrassed for myself I started cringing and when Jeremy saw he literally fell out of my view I leaned over closer to the window so I could see what happened only to find that he was rolling on the floor on the concrete walk laughing so hard he was red in the face. I turned away from the window and put my face in my hands trying to forget where I am. Arms wrapped around my small frame and I was pulled gently to Dorian’s lap but I was facing the window again annoyingly so I hid my face in his shoulder breathing in his smell soft like just washed clothes and sweet like apples but not gross apples falling on the floor outside like the taste of when you bite into a fresh apple, I love him very much but I’ll only be gone a few days he’s much more capable of keeping himself safe than I am. I looked up at his face to see him smiling but trying like Jeremy not to laugh I guess while in my head I’d left all the stupid behind it lingered on behind me, stupid boys.

“Bye baby” Dorian’s smile instantly started to get smaller until his lips where a flat line and his eyes grew pained.

“Don’t ever say goodbye to me Emma” it was just a whisper as he pushed his fingers through my hair.

“See you later then” Dorian smiled and nodded before placing a small kiss on my forehead which he trailed down my nose and finally to my lips.

“See you later baby and be safe” I nodded and opened his door so I didn’t have to crawl across him to get out.

“Love you” I called before I closed his door.

“I love you too” as I closed his door he stuck his hand out to stop me I frowned confused as he got out of his car and came round to pop the boot taking my bags out like the gentleman I’ve had to get used to lately. Jeremy sprung up from the floor and came round to help but I knew he was really looking for his present.

“You’re not getting it yet”.

“Why”? He winged.

“Because I said so and your laughing didn’t help you either”!

“Come on Em you should’ve seen it I mean really I cannot describe your face and then – and then you started to cringe – oh my God” he starte laughing again leaning against Dorian’s car.

“You won’t get even half of your gift if you keep laughing” that sobered him quickly he stood straight and narrowed his eyes playfully at me.

“I should get another present for that” he told me.

“For what”?

“You made my tummy hurt from having to laugh at your quirky ways”.

“Haha I’m bored with this now” I turned to Dorian and unhooked my bags from his arms.

“You make sure you look after her Jeremy”.

Truly insulted Jeremy threw an arm around my shoulders hugging me to his side “I will always look after Emma she’s” he paused to take a bow to me holding out his hand which I took “Ma lady” I giggled at him pretty sure he’d been reading some old play for Drama or something.

“My good sir if I now anything in this world to be true it is your heart and your beautiful words shower me like rain does flowers in the spring” I responded in a soft voice smiling down at his cute little face. Dorian cleared his throat and took my hand from Jeremy wrapping my arms around his neck as his took my waist and brought me to him. I closed my eyes as he nuzzled my cheek and finally my neck resting his face in the crook.

“Be safe and come back to me, quickly” my arms moved from his neck so I could brush my fingers through his hair.

“I will but you have to be safe too and still be mine when I get back” it felt like acid in my veins thinking about other girls being around him but of course my overactive imagination didn’t stop there I can just see them draping themselves over him and I’d slap every one of the bitches in the face if they touched him I was brought back into the present when a soft little rumble pushed itself right from the pit of my stomach up my throat and past my lips. I shook my head to try and lift the hostile fog I seemed to get stuck in but I couldn’t move more than a centimetre within Dorian’s grip. I looked up at him unable to decide what emotion I saw in his eyes. “What”?

“Firstly I can look after myself so don’t worry, secondly I’m always going to be yours so don’t give it another thought, ever and thirdly I love you it’s odd having someone worry about me although I’m used to the jealousy part it’s never turned me on before now. I know I’m yours but do you know you’re mine”? He questioned and I knew he was trying to be casual but I sense the fear at how much hung on my next words what I really wanted was to tease him a little with my answer but he seemed to fragile on this so I shut up my dark side in a box.

“I know that and I already told you I don’t want anybody else” I frowned at him stepping on my tip toes to brush his lips with my words “mine” I grumbled grinning when his arms pulled me tighter to him.

“Yours” he murmured in my ear his seeming to go through it tunnelling through my veins to ease the acid.

“Good”.

“Yeah I’m still here guys” I turned my face to Jeremy but I was still in serious mode with whole no girls or I will go crazy chick on their asses to be embarrassed.

“Sorry Jeremy, see you later Dorian” he sighed and closed his eyes swaying my slightly from side to side in his arms with his cheek pressed against my head.

“See you later baby” he gave me one last kiss and got back into his car started the again gave me a little wave and drove off.

“So you guys are getting kind of serious huh”? Jeremy asked mock awkward rubbing the toe of his sneaker into the ground. Nothing is ever awkward between me and Jeremy it would be like being awkward with yourself.

“Eh I don’t know I don’t really have anything to compare it against”.

“True but the way you are with each other, kinda makes it seem serious”.

“I guess it does”.

He gave me an exaggerated pout “my future wife has been stolen”.

“Yeah yeah I don’t know though you are pretty handsome” Jeremy puffed his chest out standing straighter with a proud grin on his face.

“I know I’ve been working out can you tell”?

“I don’t know strike a pose”.

Jeremy gave me a muscle man pose flexing his bicep before yelling “VOGUE”. I laughed hard at that as I stepped forward to squeeze his arm.

“Madonna really”?

“You asked for it anyway what about my amazing physique”?

“You definitely feel more substantial”.

“Woohoo”!

“You know what would help the most”?

“No tell me now”!

“No junk food”.

He scrunched his nose thinking about it “Never”.

“Come on lets go get you packed”.  

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am unbelievably sorry that it took so long to upload and if it's any consolation it was more painful for me than you I promise. I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter but I promise the next one will be good it's BOSTON! 

Thank you so much for reading it means a lot please don't forget to vote and comment thank you again

Lildaydreamerxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
356 49 14
Moving to Clawridge might have been the worst thing to happen to Braelyn Rose. However, her aunt loved it so Braelyn had to suck it up. Not only does...
223K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
18 0 24
There was not enough time for them. Or maybe, there should have never been one. Two young souls met on an island and kindled a connection that surpa...