The Unexpected groom{Complete...

Da myworld92

How do you feel when you get married to a person whom you saw few times and chatted with him/her in facebook... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 24

13K 638 62
Da myworld92

Thank you everyone for voting and commenting on previous chapter and also for patiently waiting for my updates :) :)

Extremely sorry for not updating this story from the last two months. I got occupied with other things in my life. I wasn't even active here from the past few weeks that is why the delay in giving replies to your PM's and comments. Hope you guys understand.

Now I'm at home and will be here till Wednesday so thought of giving an update as I can't be sure of giving an update anytime soon after going back to my workplace.

Thank you @DivyaDivya for creating the cover, I have attached one in previous chapter in media section :)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter too, happy reading!!

*******************************************

Madhu recovered from the shock and continued making dinner for both of them, all the while an adorable smile didn't leave her face. She cooked simple meal with in an hour and went to their bedroom to call Rishab for dinner. He was sitting on chair near the window with his laptop and was talking to someone on phone.

She silently stood in front of him and waited for him to finish his call. He noticed Madhu and mouthed her 'few minutes' to which Madhu nodded her head for him to continue. Madhu stared at Rishab dreamily remembering his words and blushed, at the same time Rishab looked at her and raised his eyebrows asking 'What?'. Madhu shook her head nervously and turned around to walk out of the bedroom. Seeing her about to walk out, he immediately pushed his laptop aside and pulled Madhu by her wrist which made her land on his lap.

Madhu looked at him wide eyed and was about to get up but Rishab didn't let her come out of his hold and blocked her from moving by placing his hand around her waist. Whenever Madhu tried to free from his hold he tightened his hold around her. Finally, having no other option Madhu sat on his lap blushing while Rishab continued talking on Phone and playing with her fingers.

"Sure, will mail you in few minutes" said Rishab and bought her hand to his lips and kissed her palm.

"okay sure" saying that Rishab cut the call and encircled his arms around her.

"Tell me, why were you blushing?" asked Rishab grinning as he very well know that she blushes whenever he did something naughty with her.

"Nothing" mumbled Madhu shyly and tried coming out of his hold.

"No there is something. You were thinking about me, right?" asked Rishab grinning.

"Let's have dinner." said Madhu avoiding his question.

"First answer to my question" insisted Rishab.

Madhu managed to come out of his hold and ran towards the door.

"I will serve the food. Come soon" said Madhu shyly and stormed out of their room not before hearing Rishab's words.

"This is not done, I will catch you later" warned Rishab from their room.

After few minutes, Rishab came out of their room with his laptop and placed it on the dining table.

"Why did you brought it here?" asked Madhu pointing his laptop.

"Need to send an important mail, it will take some time. I will sit here; You start having your dinner, after completing this work i will join." said Rishab.

"No first have dinner, then you can work on that." said Madhu stubbornly.

"So you want me to eat now itself?" asked Rishab for confirmation looking seriously at her.

"Yeah"

"Then feed me" told Rishab grinning.

"What?"

"You heard me, FEED ME"

"Rishu"

"It is important to go through these documents and have to mail them now itself. Decide yourself either you eat your dinner or feed me while eating yours." stated Rishab and continued typing on his laptop.

Having no other option she filled the plate with food and stood beside him and started feeding him. Exactly after feeding him three spoons, Madhu looked at him confusedly as Rishab pushed his laptop aside and got up from his seat.

He placed his hands on her waist and made her sit on the dining table.He then sat on the chair, placed his hands on her thighs and opened his mouth for her to feed.

Madhu just sat there looking at him with her mouth open a little. Seeing her expression, he laughed and made her feed him by pulling her hand towards his mouth.

"What just happened?" asked Madhu still looking at him.

"Nothing" replied Rishab shrugging.

"You said that you have some work right?"

"Yeah and it got finished too."

"But....but you...." stammered Madhu thinking about how to put her confusion in words.

"What me, sweetheart?" asked Rishab pinching her cheek.

"You told me that it will take time" accused Madhu rubbing her cheek.

"Yeah.....I said it will take sometime that sometime can be 2 minutes or 5 minutes or 20 minutes" told Rishab grinning.

"You....You"

"Yeah me, your husband." said Rishab winking.

"You intentionally made me feed you, right?" asked Madhu narrowing her eyes.

"Yup! My revenge for escaping from me without answering for my question in our bedroom." told Rishab while removing the spoon from her hand and placed it aside. Madhu glared at him in return.

"Now feed me with your hands, sweetheart; I'm hungry." said Rishab pouting.

Madhu couldn't stop her laugh seeing him making cute faces. Rishab smiled widely seeing her laugh and then he fed her a morsel with his hand.

Both of them finished having dinner by feeding each other while talking about random things.

Later that night, when Rishab came from washroom after changing into track pant and a vest, Madhu was talking to his father on phone.

"Ha dady, we reached safely without any problems. Did you had your dinner?" asked Madhu.

"We too had. He is in washroom. I will tell him. Don't worry, we are good. " replied Madhu unaware of Rishab's presence.

"Okay Dady ,you go to sleep and don't forget to take tablet before breakfast tomorrow. Take care, good night " saying that Madhu hung up.

She placed her mobile on the night stand and sat there smiling. Rishab moved towards her and sat beside her wondering the reason behind her smile.

"Papa?" asked Rishab letting her know his presence. Madhu turned towards him and nodded her head affirmatively.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing, casual talk. I told him about your surprise and our visit to NGO, he felt happy. " said Madhu smiling.

"Oh okay"

"Do you talk to papa daily?" asked Rishab suddenly.

"Yeah,every night before going to sleep. He will wait for my call even if it is very late at night." said Madhu remembering her dad.

"Whom do you love more mama or papa?" asked Rishab smiling.

"I love both but I love Dady a bit more" said Madhu sheepishly.

"Why do you love your dad so much, Madhu?" asked Rishab.

"I don't know. I love mom too but in Dady I see both a mother and a father."

"Why?"

"I too don't know. Ma is a bit strict compared to dad and at the same time dad is very friendly and understanding. You know Rishu, I was very stubborn in childhood so Ma scolded me many times but dady neither scolded me nor raised his voice on me."

"Really! Were you that stubborn? I always thought you as a silent and obedient girl."

"Hahaha..... You know what Rishu I remember this one incident clearly. In my childhood ,my health was not good and doctor advised me not to have non-veg for few months. One day when I came from school I saw non-veg dishes placed on the dining table. Seeing that I started throwing tantrums on them saying that they were happily eating non-veg when I'm not allowed to eat it. I went to my room and locked myself in the cupboard .Ma tried to pacify me but I didn't listen to her words. " said Madhu remembering her childhood incident.

"Then?" asked Rishab curiously as he never thought that Madhu was stubborn in her childhood.

"Ma immediately called dad and informed him ,dad reached home within few minutes and tried to pacify me but I didn't budge. For an hour, he tried to make me come out of the cupboard but I didn't listen then somehow he himself managed to open the cupboard, took me into his arms and tried to console me saying that nobody is eating non-veg in the house because of my health condition and when I asked him why Ma cooked different varieties that day. He told me that some of our relatives were coming to our house after many years so for them she cooked different varieties of Veg and Non-veg. He also promised me that until I'm allowed to eat Non- Veg, he is also not going to have it. I felt sad hearing his words and then said sorry to dady for creating such a fuss."

"Do you know what he said after that?" asked Madhu with a smile on her lips while Rishab shook his head negatively.

"He told me that as my parents they couldn't eat which I was deprived from eating because of my health but we should not expect others also to not eat. Because everyone has their own taste and preferences, we should not impose our feelings on them. If we are not allowed to have anything why should we expect others also not to have that in fact we should be happy that at least some one is enjoying what we couldn't " said Madhu remembering her dad's words.

"Then I felt ashamed of myself for expecting my parents then I told them not to stop eating it because of me but dad didn't listen to me and assured me that they can't have it when their princess is not having it."

"Dad has lot of patience" said Rishab amused.

"Not only that he was there for me whenever I was sad. He is my hero, inspiration , anchor and everything "

"You love and respect dad so much right."

"Yeah, he loves me too. He can't see me sad and whatever I do he was always there in my every step."

"You know what happened when I was in my 12th standard?" asked Madhu excitedly, seeing her excitement Rishab smiled and nodded his head for her to continue.

"After exams my teachers planned a five days trip to Kerala. At first I was not interested but later decided to go as those were the last days which I could get to spend with my friends. We started our journey from school at 9 pm in college bus. That was the first I was going away from my parents so I cried a lot while leaving. Mom and Dad consoled me that it was just a small trip and those five days will be gone in a blink.After a lot of pampering from them, I bid the bye with a teary face."

"After 3 hours of journey, my class in-charge got a call from dad asking our whereabouts. He told Dady that we stopped at a dhaba for tea and will be halting there for half an hour. You know what? After half an hour dad came there in car. I was shocked is an understatement."said Madhu laughing.0

"What! Really?" asked Rishab shocked.

"Yeah, he told me that he couldn't see tears in my eyes and after reaching home he couldn't able to stay peacefully so he came for me . That five days dad joined our trip and we enjoyed a lot with my friends while mom was sulking at home how we both ditched her and enjoyed our trip. " concluded Madhu laughing while Rishab too joined her.

"He is a wonderful father" stated Rishab with a smile on his lips after sometime.

"He is. I might not be a princess but for my dad I'm." says Madhu with so much love for her father.

"Not only for him sweetheart , you are my princess too" said Rishab's caressing her cheek with his right hand thumb making Madhu bend her head down blushing.

"Madhu,by this I can say that dad is so caring and protective of you.But I wonder Why he didn't visited our home after our marriage. He was in touch with you only on phone." Rishab voiced out his doubt.

"That is because he trusts you and is more confident that you will keep me safe and happy." said Madhu remembering how her father always spoke high about Rishab before marriage. Hearing no answer from him she looked up and found him staring at her.

Madhu smiled at him shyly, while Rishab looked at her with so much love in her eyes that he couldn't take his eyes off her. Both of them sat there staring into eachother's eyes.

"Sweetheart?"

"Hmmm"

"Will you give me a baby girl who will love me the way you love your dad and make me the happiest man on this earth? " asked Rishab looking at her hopefully.

"Huh?" Madhu didn't expect this question from him.

"Will you, sweet heart?" asked Rishab looking into his eyes.

Madhu nodded her head shyly. Rishab made her look into his eyes by lifting her chin and started bending his head slowly towards her.

Before claiming her lips, he looked at her and found her blushing. Taking it as an acceptance from her, he placed his lips on her and started kissing her slowly showering her with his love. Madhu involuntarily placed her arms around his neck and pulled him more towards her, making him smile against her lips.

******************************************************************

How is this chapter? Tell me your views, eagerly waiting :). Did you like Rishab in this chap?

Hope this sudden update made you guys happy :).

Please do share your views and VOTE for this chapter.

P.S: For my Akaani lovers, working on "Can't you love your husband?" update too, will post it soon ;)

-Veni

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

258K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
528K 22.4K 56
Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they somehow share a great bond. The calm and d...
4.3K 623 7
AY HAIRAT-E-AASHIQUI ~~~ "Someone you haven't even met or known yet, is wondering what it had be like to know someone like you........." ~~~ Two indi...
21.8K 2.1K 31
Ever thought about the reality? What happens, when you agree on an arranged marriage to an unknown person? Two different individuals come together an...