A Curvy Mate

By LesleysWorld

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" he asked, about to put on his shirt. "No! Um, I'm just wondering-" "Why I do... More

A Curvy Mate
Date Night
A Call at Midnight
I see a sailboat
Surprises...
At the hopsital
Um...yeah
The Mark, dun dun dun!
"I say we kill him"
Warm Bodies
Born to Die
Killing is not my thing
Aliyah
Alexandrov and (__)
Completing the bond
Afterwards
Happy Halloween
Whatever you say
Stupid Rock Climbing
Description of the characters
"I'm fine."
Hello there black goo
Luckiest human on Earth
Boy or Girl?
Oh what joy Part 1
Oh what joy Part 2
He's here
Welcome Nolie
Hey Isis!
A new home
Storytime

Rafael

95.1K 2.3K 230
By LesleysWorld

I got better after a few days. My head didn't hurt as much and my ankle was still in it's cast, same with my arm. I wanted to go home so badly. I hated hospitals with it's constant screaming sirens. Ugh!

I got to go home and I was so excited. I got to leave!

Mitchell and Kelsey have been by my side for all those days. Yep, she found  out that Mitchell was a werewolf. Well, he explained to her what happened, blah blah blah.

Mitchell wants Kelsey and I to stay at his place because of that Raul dude. I understand, he just wants us safe.

Kelsey of course was thrilled. I on the other hand was a little nervous. I know I have been to his house before, but  I don't know if he lives with someone, or if he's really dirty, or-

"Vanessa!" I heard Kelsey yelling at me.

"What?"

"You've been zoned out for like ten minutes. Come on!"

We were currently in the waiting room because Mitchell went to go pay my medical stuff, even though I told him he really didn't have to.

As I was about to get out of my seat, two strong arms held me up. I squeaked when my body was being held bridal style. Mitchell chuckled.

"I don't want you to use your bad leg today," he told me.

I only smiled. We headed out to the car. Kelsey went in her own and she'd be following us.

I must've fallen asleep in the car, because when I opened my eyes, we were driving in the woods. Wait, I didn't know this city had a woods in it..

He lives in the woods! Goodness! It's dangerous! Anything can happen! Then again, he is a werewolf.

"We're here," Mitchell's gruff voice said.

I saw a simple two story house with many windows. The roof was a maroon red and trees surround the whole house. Just like I remembered it. Good times...

All the leafs were orange and yellow. Ah, fall. My favorite season.

"Mitchell, I can walk," I protested as he was about to carry me.

"No. I don't want you to hurt your ankle any more," he said.

I sighed and let him hold me up. I heard Kelsey squeal at the sight of me and Mitchell.

When we entered the house, a TV was on in the living room.

"What?" I heard him ask. He looked confused at the TV playing.

"Please don't kill me," a voice said.

Mitchell nearly let me down as we saw Raul standing in the kitchen.

"Vanessa, go outside with Kelsey," Mitchell said, placing me on my feet.

"No! No, I may look like Raul but it isn't me! I swear it!" the man said.

Mitchell kept me behind him.

"Who are you?" Mitchell asked him.

"Rafael. Raul's twin brother. I am only here to tell you his status."

"And you couldn't wait outside or something?!" Mitchell yelled at him. "You had to scare my family like that?!"

"I-I apologize sir!" He sounded pleading and scared.

"Where's Raul?" Mitchell growled at him.

"He's looking for you."

"Are. You. With. Him?" Mitchell asked.

"No, sir! I swear it! You can check me!"

Mitchell gave the man a hard glare. I was shaking with fear. I didn't know this man at all, how could we trust him?

"What do you want?" Mitchell asked him.

"To help you sir."

I wonder why he keeps calling Mitchell "sir". Then I looked at him. Nerdy glasses. He was tall but still shorter then Mitchell. He wasn't built like Mitchell, he was more muscular. His hair was sleeked back with gel. He looked exactly like Raul, but just the glasses made them different.

"Why? Your brother wants to kill me. Doesn't that bother you?" Mitchell said to him.

"Of course. I would always be that spy for Raul and last year I stopped. What happened that day in the park I should've warned you," Rafael then looked at me," I'm sorry what happened to you ma'am."

"I'm fine, thank you," I said to him.

"Why the formality?" Mitchell asked suddenly.

Rafael looked uncomfortable. "I was raised that way, sir. My parents let my brother do everything he wanted. For me, they made me they're little servant. Literally feeding them grapes and junk."

I felt really bad for him. He was basically under control his whole life. I looked up at Mitchell.

"Let's help him," I said quietly.

"No! You don't know what he's doing. You don't know if he's spying on us right now. Maybe he has a recorder in his pants or something!"

"You can check me sir," Rafael said. "But I can swear to you that I am not spying on you or your family. I'm done with Raul. I only want to be free for once."

I gave Mitchell a look. I honestly wanted Rafael to stay. I wanted him to be free, as he said. Mitchell threw his head back and sighed.

"Fine! You can stay!" Mitchell growled. I laughed and went towards Rafael, but Mitchell pulled me back.

"Oh no you don't. I let him stay, you aren't going anywhere near him."

"Mitchell, he won't hurt me."

"I swear it sir, I will never hurt your family."

Mitchell gave him another hard glare. "I still don't trust you."

"I completely understand, sir."

Then I heard the front door slam. Kelsey must've stayed outside for a bit. Rafael gasped and froze in his spot.

Kelsey did the same, but her being Kelsey, she went right in front of Rafael.

"Hi," she said to him.

"H-Hi," he stuttered.

Mitchell leaned into me. "They're mates," he said.

Then it clicked. Of course! This is why they're acting like this.

They told each other their names. Kelsey then did the craziest thing. She brought his head down and kissed him! On the lips!

Mitchell had left the room, not wanting to see this. But I love love, as crazy as it sounds.

Rafael obviously hasn't kissed anybody in his life. His hands were awkwardly in the air, not knowing where to put them.

I laughed and let the two lovebirds alone. My ankle didn't hurt as much when I walk now. I went into the living room to see Mitchell laying down on the couch.

I laid down next to him.

*****

Oh. My. Gosh. This dude kissed soo good! I wanted his arms wrapped around me, but he obviously didn't know where to put them. I grabbed his arms and put them around my waist. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he gasped.

I pulled away. "Haven't you been kissed before?" I asked breathlessly.

"No," was all he said.

"Well, here's some more." I pulled him down for another deep, passionate kiss. Ah, his lips were so soft. My arms were around his neck. I was surprised when he lifted me up, still kissing me.

He sat me on the kitchen counter. Damn. For a rookie, he can get it down.

He hitched my leg up and held it with his hand. His other hand went up my shirt and I pulled away when he got close to my bra.

"Whoa tiger," I laughed. He blushed. "Save some for tonight," I winked, getting off the counter.

I swayed my hips as I went to the living room. I giggled as I felt arms wrap around my waist as I entered the living room.

 *******

Damn Kelsey and Rafael. They're already making out everywhere! It's only been a day and they haven't had enough of them sucking off each others' faces.

I honestly didn't want to know if they did it. They probably didn't, their scents aren't lingering together.

I feel a bit bad for Rafael. Never once did what he wanted to do. Under his parents and Raul's power al his life.

I still don't trust him. I better check later, because he might have a tracker on him.

My Vanessa has been walking all over when I told her not to. She needed to keep that foot on a bed.

I haven't gotten any news about Raul in about a week. He doesn't know where this house is, but I know he will be back for his precious money.

Bastard.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kik me if any of y'all care, but just warn me that you're from Wattpad. Thank you to all the new followers. I'm really sorry, but I've stopped posting on my new fans' walls, only because I'm super busy. Y'all can still message me. Thank you unicorn_for_kids for following me on Wattpad. Many of you said that I probably won't talk to you, but I will. Just talk to me whenever. I have no friends and I'd love to make some. Alone and Unwanted may be taken down. I haven't reached a decision. Pic on the side will be of Rafael. And music ------------>

<3 Lesley

~All Rights Reserved~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 26.1K 51
I was about to move out from the bed, when I realize I was all naked! I grabbed the thin white bedding and wrap it around me. "Where are my clothes...
349K 12.7K 84
"I am not sleepy so why don't we tell each other a story?" Her voice was low and raspy and fuck, I'd been lying if I say I wasn't turned the fuck on...
558K 11.4K 30
(Editing) "Why don't you like your body, beautiful?" Dominic asks with those huge beautiful sad eyes. "All the girls here are skinny, they got a beau...
280K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...