Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl[ON HOLD]

By breevampwolf

Layla the bad girl was never expecting to find her mate who is Hunter the bad boy of the school in the Beginn... More

Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl
Chapter 2-Classes
Chapter 3- Beginning of My Birthday
Chapter 4- Oh My Gosh
Chapter 5-Science
Chapter 6-Revenge
Chapter 7-Revenge Part 2
Chapter 8- Oh no you didn't
Chapter 9- Water Fight
Chapter 10-Pranking Time
Chapter 11- Confession
Chapter 12- Mall Time
Chapter 13- Heat
Chapter 14-Heat part 2
Chapter 15-Meeting my mom and dad
Chapter 16-Beach Time
Chapter 17-Hunter's Family
chapter 18-Hunters family Part 2
Chapter 19- The date
Chapter 20- Returning heat and the secret place
chapter 21- The secret hideout
Chapter 22-Dad's sick
Chapter 23- Dads dead
Chapter 24- What! Are you serious
Chapter 25- I'm pregnant
Chapter 23-Yes!!! Grandbabies :)
Chapter 28- More than one?
Authors note
Chapter 29- Baby Shower
Chapter 30- The Letters
Chapter 31- meeting Liam and Leo
Chapter 32- the talk
Thank You letter
Chapter 33- Leo and Liam's Past...and also a mate part 1
Chapter 34-Leo and Liam's past part 2
Chapter 35- Katie's POV
Please Read
Chapter 36- Birth of the Twins
Chapter 37- Last names and Hunter's POV
Hey very important
Chapter 38-Coming Home
Chapter 39- The question is What is Katie?!?
Authors Note
Chapter 40- Losing Control
Chapter 41- Part of Learning Katie Past
Chapter 45- True Identity
Chapter 46- Love and the Truth
Chapter 46-Love and the Truth part.2
Chapter 47-It all goes down
Authors Note
Chapter 48- Why?!
Chapter 49- Truth Revealed
Clarification Chapter
Chapter 50- Love is in the Air

Chapter 26-I'm Pregnant part 2

5.9K 157 7
By breevampwolf

hey I am so sorry I have not update in a while I have no Internet but anyways so I am going to try and update whenever I can

starting now

Layla's Pov

"Ok now we need to go tell um...well how about this I'll go tell the girls and they will probably tell their boyfriends. Now I want you to go home and get as far as way as possible from the guys. Don't worry I will to", I say.

"K", Hunter says and walks way.

We go out of my room and go into the living room where everyone else. I can see everyone just staring at mom and mom#2.

Mom and mom #2 where like jumping around holding hands and skipping from place to place.

"Can I speak to you Laney, Ashley, and Abby", I say loud and clear.

"Ok", says Laney and Ashley.

"K", Abby says 2secods later.

"Follow me", I say.

"Gotta go", Hunter says walking out the door.We all say bye right when he closes the door.

I walk well kinda of powered walked up to my room.My friends did the same trailing behind me.I open my door and my friends trailed in.Then I close it.I lock it and then walk over to my closet."Ok my friends I have something to tell you sit down on my bed please", I say.

They all walked over to my bed and sat down.Then I started to walk around and talk.

"Ok guys do you want to know why my mom and mom #2 was jumping up and down?",I ask them.They all nodded their head up and down.

" well it's because something very important happened to me.Something very important will one day come to our life.A new person.Because me and Hunter made it, because guys I am pregnant".I look up at them to look at their faces they helled oh my gosh faces.

"That's great",Laney and Abby say.

"Oh my gosh I wonder if it's going to be a girl or boy",Ashley says.

'Oh my gosh I am just loving today,I am pregnant....well we are pregnant',my wolf says excitedly.

'I know right,I am going to be a mother.

"Ok guys you can go tell the guys wait I have to leave first.I am going with Hunter.I am not telling our location.Bye I am going through the window",I say walking to the window.

Bye they all say.Then I jump out the window on to a branch and swing off the branch onto the ground.I walk to my car and get in. Then right when I am driving off I see Laney,Josh, Abby, Jake, Ashley, and Ash coming out of my house. I hear the boys just yelling my name for me to come back.

20 minutes later I'm at Hunter's house.I pull up and get out of the car. I walk over to the door and knock on it. The door opens and I see a sexy Hunter with no shirt on.I just stare at him with my mouth hanging open in a o form.

"Hey, you going to close your mouth or am I going to close it for you.Wait I got a better idea. Take a picture it last longer", Hunter says.

'take the picture.Oh no touch him', my wolf says.

'Shut up', I say back to my wolf.

But anyways if he says take a picture I am.I need to remember those delicious looking abs.Yum yum.I take out my phone.I aim it at him and start taking pictures.

"Pose for me", I say.Hunter poses like a sexy model.Oh wait he is one.

'Oh yes he is and he's all mine', my wolf says.

I start snapping different pictures of him posing and then after that I go into the house and into his room.His parents were not their yet I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry I have not updated in so long I had internet problems .Well my internet was off and then I had school.But anyways here you go.Sorry no dedication today.

-breevampwolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 12.5K 37
Cover by oliviamazereeuw <3 "You hired Hunter Stevens! HUNTER STEVENS!" I looked at him again, he really hadn't changed looks ways, his dirty blonde...
148 9 8
Alice thought it couldn't get any worse. Attacked by a rabid wolf at work, but waking up the next day without even a scratch, is she starting to go c...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
89.1K 2.2K 23
What happens when the school goodie two shoes and the schools bad boy meet? Will it be a cliché story or will the goody's secret life change everythi...