The New Guy [Michael Jackson]

Por abbie_mjfanforever

Jada Smith. 15 years old, new to grade 10 along with her best friend, Nicki. Once she meets this new kid, Mic... Mais

First Day Of Grade 10
2...Feelings?
3...He Likes Me?
4...Hanging Out And Having Fun
5...First
6...Supper
7...News Spreads Fast!
8...This Is The Night
9...Dad?
10...Why Didn't You Tell Me???
11...Pregnant Or Not Pregnant?
12...Tatiana
13...I'm Yours and Yours Only
14...Family And Walks
15...I Don't Believe You!
16...The Apple Tree
17...School Concert
18...Writing
19...Monday!
20...Surprise!
21...Tests
22...Results
23...How Could You Do That?!
24...Graduation And Prom!!
25...Thomas
26...Whats Going On?
A/N
27...Saturday
28...I've Missed You
29...Ultrasound!
30...Labor
31...Why?
A/N
32...I Wanna Stay Like This Forever
33...Let Me Back In
Challenge
34...Who Are You?!
35...Make Me Feel Good
36...You Tell Me
37...Texts
38...Hold It Off
A/N: Valentine's Day
39...I Will Always Love You
40...Visit
41...Party
42...Grammys.
A/N
43...I'm Not Stupid
44...Back Together(Edited)
45...Distant
46...Stand By You
47...LMP
48...We're Meant To Be, Remember?
49...No Turning Back
50...Divorced
51...IF He Finds Out About This Baby
52...I'm Sure It's Nothing.
53...Who's The Father?
54...Water Broke
56...Wedding Invitation
57...Wedding Party
58...Why Does My Life Have To Be Hell?
59...It Feels Right
60...The Best Day Ever
61...Sweet 16
62...She's A Murderer!
63...Such Private Things
64...Goth Or Emo
A/N: New Book
65...Bullied
10.31K!!!
I'm So Sorry
66...Creep
67...Someone To Meet
68...Forever.
Sequel
MJFAs

55...Sooner Than Later

523 28 8
Por abbie_mjfanforever

~Rylee's POV~
-3 minutes later-
"Your mother just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations, you're big sisters to 2 healthy newborns." The nurse says to me and Jedell.

"Can you believe it?!" I squeal to Jedell.

"Oh my gosh! We're big sisters!" Jedell squeals back.

"Can we see them yet?" I ask and the nurse nods.

Josh, Tommy, Jedell, Haley, and I quickly run into the room and see Mom crying while the nurses wash my new siblings.

"Mom, why are you crying?" I ask.

"Because I ruined everything! I didn't tell your father that he's a father again and now your new brother and sister are gonna grow up without a Daddy!" She sobs.

"Mom. It's gonna be okay. You can just tell Dad that they're his and he will be so happy to be a Daddy again." I say and she shakes her head.

"No. I can't tell him now. He thinks that the father's some guy he doesn't even know!" She sobs.

"Just look at the bright side. You're a mother to two beautiful babies now." I smile and she smiles weakly at me.

"So have you decided on names?" Haley asks Mom.

"Well, I decided on a middle name for both of them but I need help with the first names." She says.

"For the boy, how about Christian?" I suggest and Mom smiles widely.

"That's beautiful, honey. Thank you. Now can someone help me with a name for the girl?" She asks.

"How about Hope?" Haley asks and Mom nods.

"Okay."

"So what will the full names be?" Dr. Peters asks.

"Christian Jaden-Michael Smith and Hope Haley Smith." Mom says.

"Aww you named Hope after me?" Haley smiles and Mom nods.

"Of course. You're one of my best friends and my manager."

"You named Christian after Grandpa and Dad?" Jedell asks and Mom nods again.

"My two favourite men in my life." She sighs.

"Aww, Mom. Why don't you just try to work things out with Dad?" I ask and she sighs again.

"Honey, I honestly would think about it but he's already falling in love with Lisa Marie! I can't just butt my way back in again." She says.

"But he said that he loves you more and that if you gave him another chance, he'd drop everything and run to you even if you were miles away." I explain

"He really said that?" Mom smiles and I nod.

"I'm sorry to say this but, it's too late to even try." Haley says.

"What? What do you mean?" Mom frowns.

"You haven't heard? It's been all over the news!" Haley exclaims and puts the Tv channel in the room on the news channel.

We all gasp when we see what's there.

"Oh my gosh," I whisper.

~Jada's POV~
"Engaged?! They're engaged?! How and when did this happen?!" I shout.

"It says that he proposed last night and they wish to be married next year." Haley says and I can feel my anger boiling.

"Well then that was all bull shit about him saying that he loves me and would run to me if I were miles away! He doesn't love me! He loves that other bitch! Fuck that! I'm not telling him about Christian and Hope!" I shout.

"Dad and Lisa Marie are engaged?" Rylee mumbles.

She pulls out her phone and dials his number as she leaves the room.

"I can't believe it. You know what? I'm not even gonna waste my time being mad at him. I divorced him and it's gonna stay that way. If he wants to be with Lisa, he can be with Lisa." I say.

The nurses bring Hope and Christian back in the room and put them both in my arms. I burst into tears as soon as I see them because Christian looks EXACTLY like Michael and Hope has some of his features too.

"Can I hold Hope?" Jedell asks and I nod.

She takes Hope from my arms and cradles her in her own. I watch Jedell as a big smile spreads across her face. I can tell she already loves being a big sister.

"Hey Hope. How ya doin, little one?" She coos at her in a baby voice.

I giggle at her and I can't help but smile.

I look down at Christian and kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry that your father isn't here. It's my fault and I'm so sorry. I'm sure he'd love you though. You're a beautiful boy just like him. I love you so much, Christian. Always remember that." I whisper to my new boy.

He coos at me and reaches his hand up to touch my nose.

I laugh a little because he's so cute.

Tommy comes over and hands me a tissue for my tears that are streaming down my face and he takes Christian in his arms.

"Hey little dude. Wazzup?" He chuckles and Christian just looks at him and giggles.

I wipe my tears as I see pictures of Michael and Lisa Marie holding hands, hugging, smiling together, and kissing appear on the Tv screen. I sigh and let the tears roll down my face.

Haley comes over and rubs my back as I cry more.

"Can you turn it off?" I ask and she nods.

She turns off the Tv and sets the remote on the stand.

Suddenly, Michael comes through the door with Rylee behind him.

"Hey Michael. What are you doing here?" I ask nervously.

"I came to see how you're doing." He says.

"Oh."

"I tried calling him but he didn't have his phone with him anymore." Rylee says and I nod.

"So, you have two more children, huh?" Michael chuckles and I nod.

"Yeah."

"Can I see them and hold them? You know how much I love children." He giggles.

"Sure." I nod, nervously.

Jedell passes Hope to him and he smiles down at her as she coos at him in his arms.

"Aww, she's so cute! What's her name?" He asks.

"Hope Haley Smith." I say and he smiles.

"Pretty. Hey, Hope. Welcome to the world, little cutie pie." He coos and she giggles.

"Do you wanna see Christian?" Tommy asks and Michael nods, passing Hope back to Jedell.

Michael takes Christian from Tommy and smiles down at him.

"Hey Christian! What's his full name?" He asks, looking from Christian to me with a big smile on his face.

"Christian Jaden-Michael Smith." I mumble quietly.

"Uh, I didn't hear you. Could you say it again?" He asks.

~Michael's POV~
"His name is Christian Jaden-Michael Smith." Jada repeats and my eyes widen.

I can't believe she put my name in his middle name! I never thought she'd do that.

I really wish I was the father of Hope and Christian. They're so cute and loveable and I really wanna be a dad again. Lisa doesn't wanna have any kids but I do.

"So, I heard you're engaged." Jada says and I freeze.

"Uh, yeah. I am. How'd you find out?" I ask.

"The tv." She says.

"Oh." I nod and look down at Christian who has fallen asleep in my arms.

I look at his facial features and I can actually see a little bit of me in there. I mean, he has my nose, my chin, my eyebrows, my lips, actually he looks exactly like me. Now I'm doubting that Jada told me the truth about them "not being mine".

If I calculate the dates based on when she gave birth to them, which was today, it goes back to around the same time as that last time Jada and I made love in the treehouse. But the thing is, why would Jada lie to me about that? She would tell me if I got her pregnant! She wouldn't not tell me that I have more children. Would she?

~Jedell's POV~
I watch as Dad studies Christian's face and I can tell that he's wondering if the newborns are his. I can see it in his eyes and in his facial expressions.

He was so surprised when he found out that Mom named part of Christian's middle name after him.

I hope that he's calm and doesn't react badly when he finds out that Christian and Hope ARE in fact his. Everyone keeps saying he'll never find out but I KNOW that he eventually will. Sooner than later.

A/N: I know, I know. Lisa Marie and Michael got married in 1994. But I'm gonna make them get married in 1992 instead. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the update.❤️ Much L.O.V.E.😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

62.4K 1.7K 34
A 21 year old, Breanna Alexis Littlefield, was living in an environment with abusive people. She has been a big fan of the legendary king of pop sinc...
76.9K 1.8K 38
Carly Harrison is a normal 17 year old girl. Well, almost normal. Carly can't stand MagCon, when, on the other hand, every other girl in her school a...
34.8K 1.3K 34
A mysterious man name Michael Jacskon, has escaped from his home to find a better life. He had to escape from the wrath of the notorious mayor, in a...
2.1K 159 23
Recently divorced and moved into a new apartment, Mona finds herself on the bouts of depression. Until one night, as she is alone by the river and me...