You're A Vampire, Cliché Muc...

By lildaydreamer

Emma's life has slowly become more complicated but is driven even further off the rails when her brother's my... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Ending (Emma's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 7

1.8K 27 0
By lildaydreamer

Dorian’s P.O.V.

It’s seven in the morning and I haven’t slept yet. I didn’t even try - I’ve been too busy thinking of where to take Emma for the day because it hit me around two o’clock, that if I took her anywhere too expected for a first date I’d never get her to stop cringing which is unacceptable. I want to be her main focus for the day, not for her attention to be diverted to Jeremy or Maddi or her parents, just me and her with no distractions.

So being as old as I am all my ideas were naturally clichéd. Somewhere we could watch a sunset - gone, any pretty meadows or fields - scrapped; I’d almost given up thinking I should just take her to a crappy diner which is sure to make her laugh, but I want our first date – and I will mention that it is a date – to be special and memorable, we'll have years to laugh about other things.

It’s times like this that I wish I could tell Alec about us to get some advice and it really grates on my nerves that Jeremy would know the perfect places to take her, that he knows my Emma better than me.

Anyway it took awhile is the idea that I’m trying to get across and I finally found something that’s odd, but hopefully charming at the same time, plus she can’t really get away from me if I slip up which is a perk.

Emma’s P.O.V.

I’m going to have to find a new place to stare at soon because I can feel a cliché forming. I’ve been awake for at least two hours and I have no idea what time it is, all I can think about is what I’ve gotten myself into.

I hadn’t really thought about the whole spending the day together thing as much as I should have. I realised we’d be alone somewhere for a length of time and knowing what I do of Dorian it’s going to be a long length of time. What if it’s awkward? What in the hell are we going to talk about? Where are we even going? What am I supposed to wear? Oh God, I wonder if he’d buy me being sick... he did say once that he’d always know when I’m lying but he can’t, right?

I looked at my cell to check the time, worried that I’m eventually going to have to move whether it was to get ready and face my doom or run from Dorian like a coward - I’m leaning towards coward right now.

Still in my pyjamas I walked as quietly as I possibly could past his door and down the stairs, seriously starting to consider going to school. I need a drink, so I decided to hit myself with a good dose of caffeine and turned on the coffee machine tapping my fingers on the counter waiting for my cup to fill when I felt arms slide around my waist. My heart rate accelerated as I turned around to face Dorian and slapped him, which didn’t make a difference to him obviously although he looked both shocked and amused.

“And what was that for? Is my baby cranky in the morning”? He cooed at me pulling me in closer to his body.

“No you shouldn’t sneak up on people like that”, my tone didn’t have the strength I wanted it too; stupid sexy voice of his gets to me.

“I’m sorry, but I had a sneaky suspicion you were going to skip out on me”. How did he know?!

“I wouldn’t do that to you... but I do kind of feel a little under the weather this morning” I muttered, unable to look him in the eye.

He frowned making me sad. “Liar, why don’t you want to spend the day with me”?

“I do want to” I told him while wrapping my arms around his neck to hug him.

“Really? Because I won’t make you I just thought it would be nice” he murmured into my hair, God he knows how to break my heart.

“Yes really” I told the truth against his smooth skin “I was just nervous”.

“Of what”?

“I don’t know I was just being an idiot, go get ready” I ordered pulling away from him.

Dorian looked uncertain still. “Are you sure”?

“Of course” I smiled. As he turned away from me I caught his arm and tugged him back.

“I thought you wanted me to get ready, changed your mind”? He asked upset.

“No you forgot something” I smiled tapping my lips.

“Oh” he grinned lifting me like a feather and placing me on the counter.

“What are you doing”?

“Shh baby” he whispered standing between my legs as he started to kiss me. I need him so much it’s scary and I'm certain that it is need that I have for him because I've never let anyone else near me like this, ever and I just can't imagine letting anyone else,

 Dorian pulled back a little to talk. “I love you”. It always made me feel bad when he says that because I don’t say it back but for now it seems he's content enough for me to just acknowledge that his testament is true.

“I know” he smiled and put me down on the floor walking away to get dressed.

“Dorian please tell me where we’re going” I griped, making as good a puppy dog face as I could.

He shook his head. “Nope and don’t look at me like that it’s not fair”.

“I didn’t even know you had a car” I trailed off, bored of him and his silence now.

“How do you think me and Alec got here”? He chuckled. Oh yeah, Alec doesn’t have a car... hmm.

I was just starting to die of bordem when my cell buzzed. I pulled it of my jeans pocket knowing it was Jeremy and happily tapped at my phone until I found his message top in my inbox.

Where are you?

Secret :P

What? We don’t have secrets! 

Sorry but would you rather me lie?

I guess not... whatever you’re doing has to be better than double Trig, I think Miss Weiss is actually boring herself.

Aw it won’t be bad all day and you’ve got baseball practise later

True but my best friend still ditched me :L

:O Jeremy don’t make me feel worse please

I was just kidding around, don’t worry Em I know you wouldn’t unless it was important

Thanks Jeremy you’re the best

I know but I gotta go she’s starting to get suspicious

LOL

 I laughed reading through the conversation again, Jeremy always seems to save me and he doesn’t even realise.

“Who was that”? Dorian asked curious.

“Jeremy” I smiled fondly. “What”? I asked seeing his expression harden.

“I can’t believe you’re talking to some other guy on our date”, he fumed.

My eyebrows furrowed. “Date”? I asked, I really hate that word.

“What did you think we were doing”?

“Getting to know each other”.

“It’s the same thing and don’t dodge the subject you’re talking to another guy on our date”!

“It’s not another guy it’s Jeremy and secondly at least he’s speaking to me, you haven’t said a word to me”.

“That’s because all you’re interested in is where we’re going when I told you it was a surprise. If you asked me something else I’d be happy to indulge you”.

“Like what something else”?

“Anything your heart desires” he smiled. I thought about this carefully, whatever my heart desires - what a schmuk those are dangerous words which I will hold against him, but for now what do I want to know?

“Hmm, why are you friends with Alec? You’re very different in the personality department”.

“Well we were sort of forced together being roommates at College”.

“Yeah, but you must be friends if he brought you home with him” I countered wanting to get some kind of reation on his expressionless face.

“Well, it’s more for a project we’re doing - well he’s doing but I do most of the research”.

“That’s nice of you, but again I think you’re lying to me or at least, not telling the whole truth” I mused.

“Why”?

“You’re a bad liar” I replied.

He smirked. “I’m a great liar”.

“You’re a good actor there’s a difference, everyone knows an actor is pretending”, it took him a while to talk again and what he said confused me.

“You fascinate me”.

“You must have an exceptionally boring life then” I said, looking out of the car window now and trying to spot things that might give me a clue as to where we were going.

“Actually no, I just find you very interesting”.

I turned to Dorian then with pursed lips. “Disturbed or flattered”?

“I told you always flattered” he purred taking one hand off the wheel to take one of mine.   

“That’s cheating” I scolded him; I tried taking my hand back but it was impossible.

“What’s cheating”?

“That” I pointed to our hands.

“How on Earth am I cheating at anything”? He stared incredulously.

“It’s hard enough to disagree with you just being in the same room for some unknown reason and that right there just makes it impossible” I gestured to our hands again and when I didn’t get a response I looked up to see him smiling warmly and if it was anyone else I would have found it creepy.

“That’s amazingly adorable but you really shouldn’t have told me that” he laughed.

“Well I’ll let your conscience have you and if it doesn’t do the job then I’ll have the biggest insight of your character that I’ve gotten yet” his mouth dropped open in shock.

“Now that right there isn’t fair” he stated in shock.

“What”?

“I believe they call it hustling, you let people think you’re all naive but really you’re an evil mastermind”.

“Mastermind perhaps, evil eh not so much but hey, everyone has a little dark side. It’s funny really everyone thinks I’m quiet but they never once ask why” I chuckled darkly.

“I’ll bite, why”? I stared as he a had a dark laugh himself at something and carried on.

“Because I’m watching” I told him with a wink “always”.

“Creepy, but why”?

“I like to get to know people before I decide if I want to be friends I mean it’s so hard for me to keep up with Jeremy alone, but he passed the screening with flying colours, I’d do anything for him which is rare, I’m trying to teach Zoe how to take people in, get a read on them you know? It’s important to know what you’re up against”.

“You make normal people sound like enimies”.

“Better that and be alert from the off then cry when something goes wrong”.

“You are very strange, but I like it, well I love you so I guess I love it” I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose between my thumb and forefinger.

“You need to stop saying that Dorian, we don’t know each other, there are tons of things we don’t know you can’t just –“

“Emma please stop questioning my feelings for you, do you know how hard it is for me to hear you say that? How it makes me feel that you don’t feel like I love you”? I’d managed to upset him again, but this time he was hiding his face.

“Dorian, look at me” I didn’t get a reply or a beautiful face to look at. “Dorian please” I asked pulling our still clasped hands to my mouth and pecking his with small kisses everywhere I could fit them. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t question your feelings, not on anything I’m sorry”.

“It’s fine” he replied in a monotone, I knew he was crumbling otherwise he would’ve been pissy with me but it wouldn’t hold.

I sighed. “Pull over”.

“What”? 

“You heard me”.

“But-“

“Anything my heart desires remember”?

“Damn” he muttered, slowing the car and pulling up against a grassy verge. I unclipped my seatbelt and leant over to him taking his face in my hands.

“I’m sorry” I whispered before I kissed his lips licking the bottom one open and letting my tongue into his mouth, God I forgot how good he tastes...

I pulled away from him needing to breathe just after he got over his shock enough to apparently pull me on to his lap so that I was straddling him.

“How did I get here”? I asked him though I’m not sure he was listening to me because he had a kind of dopey look on his face.

“And you said I cheat” I leant forward nuzzle his nose with mine.

“It wasn’t cheating, I just don’t like to upset you so I made you happy, extra fast”. I smiled. 

 "I still say it's cheating" he murmured against my neck, I swear he has a fetish or something my neck, weirdo, well my weirdo. 

"I don't  think you can call it cheating if you enjoy it" I breathed back turning my head so he had better access. 

He chuckled lightly, tickling my skin with his breath. "Who says I enjoyed it"? 

"Well I didn't put myself on your lap" I laughed. "Now put me back in my seat and take me to this surprise you've not been telling me about".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 2.1K 12
(They were in Warrior's Affection before this characters got a stand alone Book) He was a man full of life and she was part of that life until his be...
179K 9K 32
Lea has always been strong willed with six older brothers a girl has to be. When she turns eighteen and doesn't shift into her bear her family sends...
575K 12.4K 34
Maya has been hiding nearly her whole existence. She is an angel, and no I don't mean she acts like one, no she actually IS an angel! The angel of de...
1.9K 83 38
When Daniel finds a young girl named Emily being abused outside her home in the woods, he steps in to save her. Instead of taking her to the hospital...