Big Bad Wolf

By HahuYeah

Kim Jongin feeds on anyone beautiful. Do Kyungsoo is beyond perfect. Text copyright © 2016 by HahuYeah... More

Big Bad Wolf
Prologue
Wolf 1
Wolf 2
Wolf 3
Wolf 4
Wolf 5
Wolf 6
Wolf 7
Wolf 8
Wolf 9
Wolf 10
Wolf 11
Wolf 12
Wolf 13
Wolf 14
Wolf 16
Wolf 17
Wolf 18
Wolf 19
Wolf 20
Wolf 21
Wolf 22
Wolf 23
Wolf 24
Wolf 25
Wolf 26
Wolf 27
Wolf 28
Wolf 29
Wolf 30
Epilogue

Wolf 15

8.1K 592 53
By HahuYeah

With trembling legs and shaky sight, Do Kyungsoo ran out of the house in search of fresh air to clear his mind. Everything is overwhelming and it's choking him like a rotting old hand wrapped around his neck. 

He found a lone tree trunk with moss clinging to its side and he sat on it as he buried his face on his hands. He has limits, his mind has limits. And it's finally reaching it's end. Kyungsoo let out a shaky breath as he surveyed the forest around him. 

Now every single thing is starting to make sense. Everything is clearing up. 

And he doesn't like where everything is taking him. 

Do Kyungsoo found himself against that trunk again. 

He fell asleep pondering on his thoughts and now the moon is high up in the sky and his clothes are wet with moist. The mud clings to his pants and he tried in vain to remove them so he sat back on the wood, ignoring the crippling cold. 

"You're a heavy sleeper." 

Kyungsoo gasped in shock when he finally noticed the man sitting a few feet from him. Taemin has a cigarette between his lips and he's sitting so coolly on the ground without looking up at Kyungsoo. It is dark and Kyungsoo couldn't see his expression really well. 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat. "How long...?" 

"A few hours?" Taemin muttered, pulling the cigar out and puffing white smoke from his gaped lips. Kyungsoo looked down at Taemin's other hand and it's wrapped tightly around his gun like he's expecting the worse already. And he's up for anything for sure. 

"I'm sorry," Kyungsoo whispered but then, Taemin looked at him, eyes sharp and knowing. His jaw is fixed with a certain hardness and he's looking at Kyungsoo with an unreadable expression. 

But Kyungsoo doesn't have to ask because Taemin's next words explained everything. 

"I came to look for you," his voice is firm, controlled even. "And I saw him sitting beside you, holding you close for you not to fall over you face." 

Kyungsoo felt his breath hitch. "Taemin..." 

"He marked you, didn't he?" Taemin hissed. "That's why you have that certain... aura I don't understand." He shivered and he tried to hide it from Kyungsoo. He doesn't want to look afraid or uncomfortable. 

Taemin stood up from his position and he looked down at Kyungsoo, eyes blazing with emotion. "You are in love with a werewolf, aren't you? I saw him kiss you and leave you when he finally smelled my scent." Then he smirked bitterly. "I would bet he's watching us now. Could you tell huh? Is he around, Do Kyungsoo?" 

Kyungsoo stood up from his position and he met Taemin's stare. "You don't know anything." he hissed. "I am not meant to help you---"

"YOU ARE MEANT TO KILL THEM!" Taemin shouted and an angry growl from a nearby creature erupted around them. Kyungsoo and Taemin gasped, looking around the forest in vain attempt to see what's hiding behind those trees. Taemin held unto his gun. "Do Kyungsoo, they are monsters." he hissed between gritted teeth. "They are not who you think they are. Werewolves are unfaithful and they would kill you if they had the chance." 

Kyungsoo shook his head. "No," he choked. "You're lying." He could feel Jongin getting closer. Is this what the mark means? They'll be connected somehow? 

"The werewolves know who you are and what you can do." Taemin said as he took a step closer to Kyungsoo. "They will kill you, believe me." 

"He won't let that happen." 

"Him against his whole pack is suicide!" 

There's another growl and Kyungsoo feels the familiar warmth only Kim Jongin could give him. He fluttered his eyes close as he felt a sudden gush of the wind brushing his face and sending his hair tangled in a mess. 

Kyungsoo felt a hand grab his arm, sending him back to reality. 

"Let's go," Taemin hissed as he tugged at his arm, pulling him back to their home. "He's near." 

"N-no." Kyungsoo muttered as he looked around. "I don't---"

"Come with me!" Taemin shouted and before Kyungsoo could protest, he started dragging him out of the spot and deeper into the forest where the trees are hiding him the most. Kyungsoo tried to fight back but Taemin is undeniably strong and he's holding Kyungsoo so tightly it hurts his arm. 

With his free hand, Taemin grabbed a dagger from the side of his boots and he sliced his palm and started touching the trees with it, painting them with his blood. He's trying to confuse Jongin with their scent and Kyungsoo think's he's doing a great job because he could feel Jongin's presence slipping out of his grasp as they half-run into the forest. 

"Where are you taking me?" Kyungsoo breathed, nervousness and fear making his knees weak. 

Taemin barely glanced at him as he continued touching trees from an opposite direction. "Away from here?" he hissed. "You have to know the real deal, Kyungsoo. You need to learn the truth."

"Truth is what he tells me!" Kyungsoo shouted with all the energy he could muster. "He can't lie to me and he would never!" 

"Demons!" Taemin spat, eyes blazing with anger. "They are the devils this world doesn't need and would never need!" 

I felt a sudden undeniable fury. "You're a fucking liar!" 

"They killed my family!" Taemin boomed as he finally looked back at Kyungsoo and his face is full of hatred the other felt himself shudder from fear. He held Kyungsoo by his shoulders and he looked at him in the eyes so sharply. "They killed them right before my very eyes, Kyungsoo, and I will never forgive them for that." He's breathing hard and ragged now. "My brother is only nine. My Father just recovered from a heart attack." He said and something dark crossed his eyes, leaving Kyungsoo speechless. "They are heartless. They are more than just evil." Taemin breathed and his voice is suddenly so full of sadness that Kyungsoo can't bear look at him in the eyes. "And they... they deserve to die the most tragic death." 

Kyungsoo shuddered from his words and he failed to notice the sudden change of temperature around them. They both missed the sudden darkness, the sudden breeze that crossed their way. 

"Let him go." 

A man with fiery red eyes appeared from the darkness and Kyungsoo knows from that very moment that this night would be bloody. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 868 11
in which kyungsoo loves his best friend more than she can imagine but she finds someone else. [completed] ⇸ lowercase intended ⇸ plot and original c...
8.1K 237 7
Kim Jongin loves to sleep because he always dreams of his schoolmate, the man of his dream and his dream, Do Kyungsoo. The only question is: Would J...
16.1K 249 9
Hey Loveys!! This is another I hope you all Enjoy!!
129K 6.3K 41
Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin: two different people with two very different personalities. But when they both fall prey to a couple of kidnappers, only...