Ally Snape (Harry Potter Fanf...

By BunnysRAwesome

Hey, guys! I'm sorry if this story really sucks in the beginning, but oh well, it gets better towards the end... More

!!Warning!!
Me, a Witch? No Way.
About me PLEASE READ
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!
Platform 9 3/4
Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts!!!
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!!!!
First Day at HOGWARTS!!!
Authors Note!!! CONTEST WINNERS!!!
The Polyjuice Potion and the Troll.
We are in so Much Trouble...
Christmas!!!!!!!!!
INTO THE WOODS!!!! Well, Forest...
The Sorcerers Stone???
Authors Note!!!! Q&A
Under The Trapdoor... Not Scary at All...
We Win!!!!
My Birthday!!!
The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened.
Authors Note.
Defense Against the Dark Arts, Featuring Cornish Pixies.
Valentine's Day
The Monster in the Chamber.
Library Gone Wrong
T.M. Riddle.
Into The Chamber of Secrets.
The Basilisk
Where Am I???
Bye!
The Train Featuring Dementors.
Professor T.
Little Rocks Are Mean...
Good To Be Back.
Harry= Bad.
I'm Not Afraid To Die.
sorry.
Elizabeth and Nathan.
Death Eaters Flying Through The Sky.
Did I Interrupt?
Hey....
Tri-Wizard Champions... Oh God...
The First Task.
Underwater and Dance Lessons.
Yeses, Kisses, and Dresses.
Yule Ball!
The Second Task.
Third Task and Kidnapped. Again. I Think.
Escaping.
Dumbledore's Army.
Talking, OWLs, And The Ministry.
The Center. For The Third Time.
Birthday!
The Train And Fur Balls.
Potions.
I Figured It Out!
Quidditch Try Outs!
Meeting Lavender Brown.
Yes But Not Now.
Bill and Fluer's Wedding Gone Wrong.
Important Authors Note!
Coffee Shop Madness and Horcrux.
Where is Everyone???
My Social Media
Lost and Cold
Long Time No See.
The Fight.
The Fight Part 2
Planning the Wedding
Dress Shopping!!!
The Wedding Day.
Authors Note!!! Please Read!!!
19 Years Later
Auhors Note.
question........
Just a thought (Share your opinions with me plz?)

The After Party

830 33 4
By BunnysRAwesome

Clothes on the side or top. This Chapter is dedicated to Superman26425 !!!! Thanks for voting!!

"Hurry up, Ally! We have to be at the after party in 2 minutes!!!" Charlotte yelled at me.

"Alright, alright, I'm done! Let's go!" I yelled back and we started walking to the ball/party room.

We walked in and everyone looked at us, well, me, and they started clapping for no reason. "Awkward..." Charlotte said and scooted away from me to go sit next to her boyfriend.

I finally got the chance to look at the room and I gasped. It was beautiful! The cake was huge too! The table cloths were red and the chairs were green. The ceiling was enchanted to look like space. The food smelled and looked delicious too, the things on the plate were place so elegantly on it. The servants said that my wedding had to be perfect, aka the food. I looked to try and find Draco and I found him sitting in the back of the room with the girls and boys, the seat beside him in the middle left for me. Beside me was Alice, the Maid of Honor, and beside Draco was Harry, the Best Man. The rest of the boys and girls were sitting in order. Draco met my eyes and smiled at me, motioning for me to come over and sit next to him. I quickly ran over and sat beside him, setting the bouquet I had in my hands beside my plate.

"The steak is delicious, here, have some of mine." Draco said and held up a fork with a piece of steak on it. I opened my mouth, he put the fork in, moved it out of my mouth, and I started to chew. Flavors burst like fireworks in my mouth and I sat there, wide eyed wanting more.

"Isn't it good?" Draco asked.

"Good?! This is defiantly NOT good!" I. Yelled and a few people looked over.

"THIS STEAK IS AMAZING!!!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Miss, what could I get you for dinner?" A servant walked up and asked.

"May I have a BIG piece of steak with carrots and green beans, please?" I asked and she nodded.

"No problem, miss, it will be out shortly. And to drink, miss?" She asked.

"Some water will be just fine. Thank you." I replied and she nodded.

"I will come back with the water." She said and ran off.

"Ally, it looked like you scared the poor girl!" Draco said.

"How? I was being nice!" I exclaimed.

"Well, you do have that look that says 'I have a butcher knife and I'm not afraid to use it'." He laughed.

"I do not!

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"DO NOT!"

"DO TOO!"

"Oh lord, it's their first fight as a married couple and their fighting about how Ally looks like she's not afraid to use a butcher knife on anyone." Grace said and face palmed.

"Here you go, miss." She came back with my water and food.

"Thank you. Wait! I have a question for you." I replied.

"Yes, miss?" She asked.

"Do you think I'm scary?" I asked.

"A little miss, but not that much." She said.

"HA! I TOLD YOU WERE CREEPY!" Draco yelled.

"Well I'm sorry you think that I am creepy, but I am certainly not creepy." I told the servant.

"Yes you are." The boys beside Draco said at the same time.

"Ugh!" I slammed my head on the table.

"Aw! Honey, don't be sad or angry! It's our wedding day!" Draco said trying to cheer me up.

"I just need to eat. Thank you, you may leave." I told the servant and she walked off.

"Mmmm!!! This steak is so good, whoever made this, we need to hire them to be our chef! I could never be as good as this person!" I said and Draco laughed.

"Honey, we hired JIMMY a few weeks ago, so he will be our chef until he or we die." Draco said.

"Oh..."

"Ally! Draco! You need to cut the cake now!!" Indigo, Luna, and Ginny yelled.

"Alright, let's go, I've been craving cake for a few weeks now."

"Oh, lord, don't tell me your pregnant." Grace sighed.

"No, why would you think that?!" I asked surprised.

"I don't know, you said you have been craving cake for weeks. Usually, when a girl is pregnant, the girl craves sweets or other food items. Most of the time, it's pickles and peanut butter..." Hermione replied with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ew!! That's disgusting!" I said as I grabbed the knife bedside the cake.

"Ok, Draco, let's cut the cake in three, two... One." I said ad we brought the knife down into the cake and made a slice. It was awkward because we ate it in front of everyone while they were taking pictures. Don't tell me that isn't awkward...

"Ok, next is the new husband and wife dance!" someone announced and I met up with Draco in the middle of the dance floor. Some slow music started and we began to dance.

"Well, this is awkward..." I said and he laughed.

"I know, everyone is staring at us... It's making me uncomfortable and jealous." Draco muttered.

"Why jealous?" I asked, laughing.

"Some guys who are single are looking at you. I'm feeling the urge to punch them all in the face right now." I laughed.

"I only love you, Draco." I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

Skip!!!

"Ok, now it's time for the bride to throw the bouquet!" Someone announced.

All the girls ran towards me as I stood on the small stage. I was about to throw it when a hand stopped me. It was Harry.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked.

"I, um... Sure?" I said.

"Good. I want you to throw the bouquet towards Alice. Make sure she gets it." He said.

"Um, why?" I asked and he pulled a small box out of his pocket, making me gasp.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Totally! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Good luck!" I said as Harry walked to where the boys were talking.

"ONE. TWO. THREE!!" I yelled and threw it in Alice's direction.

She caught it and the girls hugged her as a congratulations. "Well, speaking of you getting married next..." Harry asked from behind her making her turn around to see Harry on one knee. Her hand flew to her mouth and everyone gasped, feeling happy for them.

"Alice, I have known you for a long time now, and ever since I first met you, I have loved you. So, what I'm trying to say is, Will you marry me?" He asked Alice as he opened the small box, a beautiful ring was inside that must have cost him a fortune.

"Oh my Godric, yes!!" Alice said and Harry put the ring on her finger and kissed her. Draco came up to me and held my hand.

"It's time for the speeches." Draco said as he led me back to our table.

"First, is Alice." I said.

"Wow, me first? Alright." She said as she stood in front of everyone with a microphone in her hand. "Ally, I have been friends with you forever and I know what you have been through. I have helped you through a lot of hard times, and vise versa. Draco, you're just plain, old, fun Draco. Oh, and by the way Draco, if you hurt her, I will hurt you. Ok, that's all!" Alice said and skipped down the steps and back to sitting next to Harry.

*skip to after everyone is done talking.*

"Ok, you guys need to get into your car and go on your honeymoon! Or you will be late for your flight!" Indigo said as we walked outside towards the limo.

"Draco, where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the pathway, people throwing rice at us and spraying wine everywhere.

"You will see." He said as he opened the door for me. I slid in and he came in after me.

"Ugh!!" I said as he closed the door and the man started to drive.

*skip to at the airport*

"Flight to Honolulu, Hawaii is now boarding." Someone said into the intercom.

"That's us." Draco said and smirked at my surprised face.

"Really?!" I yelled and he nodded.

"Oh, and by the way, our "plane" is a private jet." He said and I laughed as we walked on the plain.

"This is awesome! I love you." I said and pecked Draco's lips.

"I love you too, always."

HEYO!!! SO HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LONG CHAPTER. ALL OF MY CHAPTERS ARE LONG THESE DAYS... WELL, ITS STILL LONG! SO ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT AND A AUTHORS NOTE AND THIS BOOK WILL FINALLY BE FINISHED! MAKE SURE YOU GO AND CHECK OUT Kittytwos BOOK, WE ARE NOT ON FIRE!!!
Song of the Day: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day.
Luv ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
1509 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 5.5K 61
this is basically a girl named ava at hogwarts during her fourth year. i orignially planned for this to be a draco fanfic, but accidentally got her i...
113K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
116K 5.1K 77
โ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ?โž๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
851K 12.8K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...