Christmas!!!!!!!!!

(Clothes on top or side! I don't know why but I am excited...)

"Ally!!! Ally!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" Hermionie yelled.

I jumped out of bed and fell down.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"Sorry..." Hermione said.

"It's ok." I told her.

"Well, you better hurry up, I'm leaving in a few minutes..." She said.

I gasped and hugged her. "I will miss you!" I said.

"I will too." She said and let go of me.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." She whispered and walked out of the dorm.

Skip to Christmas time!!!

"Ally! Hurry up so we can open presents!!" Alice yelled in my face.

I jumped up and fell on the ground. Again.

"Ouch! I need to stop doing that!" I yelled.

The girls laughed and walked out of the dorm. I got up off of the floor and got dressed. I look cute! I spent all last week, buying gifts, wrapping them, and sending them. I walked out and hopped downstairs. I forgot I was wearing heels so I fell down the stairs.

"I'm ok!" I yelled.

I got up and fixed my hair and clothes.

I got Harry a Harry Potter shirt. Duh! I got Hermione a book that she really wanted and a gift card to her favorite ice cream shop, I got Indigo a nimbus 2000, I got Charlotte a book about muggle public schools, I got Ron a gift card to a candy shop, I got Grace a shirt that said I hate all of you, I got Alice a black cat, I got Draco a Slytherin shirt and a bracelet that shows him his mood, I got dad a Slytherin shirt and few potions, I got Santa a picture of Santa some socks and some Skittles, I got professor Flitwick a muggle rubber duck, I got McGonagall a cup that said I Love Ally Snape, I got a potions set for Poppy. She really needed one, I got Hazel a book that she wanted and some muggle candy, and I got Mr. And Mrs. Weasley a few muggle items and a 1000 dollar gift card to a book shop that they get their children's books from every year.

"Now that's how you get down some stairs!" Grace said, laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I sarcastically yelled.

Santa, McGonagall, and dad were sitting on a couch, eating some cookies. Ha, Santa eating cookies!

"Let's open presents! Oh, and, Happy Christmas everyone!" I yelled and grabbed my present out of Indigo's hands.

I saw that this one was from Hermione and I opened it quickly. I saw that she got me a bracelet with my name on it and the whole Narnia series!!! I screamed and jumped up and down until Percy Weasley yelled at me to please stop. I stopped and grabbed a present from Indigo. I opened it and looked inside. I saw a bunny. A BUNNY!

"Oh my god, Indigo!!! Thank you!" I yelled and hugged her.

"You're welcome!" She yelled and hugged me back.

I will tell you what I got from everyone:

Dad - A cup that said I love being a Snape.

Ron - Candy.

Harry - Chocolate frogs and a new brush. (He broke mine.)

Alice - A cupcake that blew up in my face.

Grace - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor shirt. (Don't know why. She smirked when I saw it...)

Charlotte - A book about spells.