Lost and Cold

Clothes on the side or top.

I waved my wand in. The air and some clothes appeared beside me. I threw the blanket off of me, jumped up, and quickly put the clothes on. I looked at my watch (forgot to add a watch in the pic...) it was 8:37 pm. I still don't know what the date is, or where I am. I pulled up my wand again and waved it once more. A date popped up in the sky. December 16th, 1997. I was at the ministry on September 2, 1997. I have been here for a while. I got up and started collecting some wood. I found some big logs and threw them in a pile beside my makeshift bed made out of fallen leaves. I found enough and sat back down, pulling out my wand in the process. I pointed my wand to the fire.

"Incendio." I croaked out. I really need some water.

The fire burst from the tip of my wand and onto the pile of logs I made a few seconds ago. Yay! Warmth! I snuggled into the blankets and closed my eyes.

Skip... Yeah.

"AAAAWWWWOOOO!!!" I heard and pounced up, wand at the ready.

I looked around and saw no one. That really sounded like a werewolf. I noticed the fire was out and I looked at my watch 3:21 am. Are you kidding me?!?! The werewolf just had to wake me up this early?!?! I heard a tree snap behind me and spun around. I saw a mans figure.

"Who are you?!" I yelled, ready to aim a spell at the person if needed.

"Ally, it's ok, I'm here to get you. It's Ron." He said.

I ran over, and pushed him against the tree behind him, wand in his neck. "What did you get me for my birthday a few years ago?! Tell me, or you die." I hissed in "Ron's" face.

"Four pack of Burts Bees lip balm, and a red shirt!" He replied scared.

I looked him in the eyes and got off of him. I then hugged him. "Why are you here? You should have just stayed with Hermione, Draco, and Harry!" I exclaimed, grabbing the blanket I had and wrapped it around him.

"Draco wanted to find you, so I volunteered." He replied.

"Well, I was getting a little bored. So, do you know where that are?" I asked.

"They should be a few mountains away, in a forest. I also left because I was jealous that Harry was getting more attention from Hermione than I was." He mumbled.

"Aww! You know Harry likes Alice! She just felt bad for him, he has been through so much throughout his life." I smiled and hugged him again.

"You look tired, why don't you lay down and take a nap. I am going to go hunting." I said, pulling out the throwing knife that was in my pocket.

"Can't you just use a spell to get food?" Ron asked and I went silent.

"Damn it! I have been here for four months, eating deer, and I didn't even think about that." I laughed.

I grabbed a log that was sitting near us and threw it on the ground beside the makeshift bed Ron was laying on. "Thank you so much, Professor McGonagal." I mumbled, waved my wand, and a huge table appeared with a lot of food on it.

"Whoa! Sick! You need to teach me how to do that!" Ron yelled.

"Well, eat up. I know you are starving. We will leave in the morning." I said, grabbed some food and sat down on a nearby log.

"Goodnight, Ally." Ron whispered after he was done eating.

"Goodnight, Ron." I replied and laid down in the log.

Skip!! Sorry for so many skips in this chapter.

I woke up and saw Ron walking around the area. I sat up slowly and yawned.

"Good morning, Ally!" Ron said, coming up randomly beside me. I screamed, moved away from him, and fell off the log.

"Oh my gosh, Ally, are you ok?!" He yelled, running up to me.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said laughing and he started laughing also.

He held out a hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and I brushed my butt off.

"We need to get going. Long journey ahead of us." I told Ron, grabbed my stuff, and we started walking.

Skip a month. Sorry.

"Ron, it has been a month, are you sure they were here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's look around for clues, maybe?" He suggested.

We started looking around for anything. Clothes, jewelry, anything that could belong to Harry, Draco, or Hermione. I looked up and saw something on a tree a few yards away. Hermione's scarf.

"Ron! I found something! Come here!" I yelled out to him and he came running over.

"What did you find?" He asked.

"Look." I replied, pointing at her scarf. "That's Hermione's scarf. They must have been here."

"Yeah, but where would they be now?" He asked.

"I don't know. Use the light. Thing again." I suggested. He opened it and looked at it.

"I heard Hermione's voice again." He said, closing the lid to the thing.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"They are where Harry's parents are. Where he was born." He said.

He grabbed my hand and we aparated. We landed on the ground and a siren went off. People started running at us and I screamed, hugging Ron.

"Potter!!!" They all yelled, but stopped when they saw us.

"Oh. Who are you two?" A man asked.

"Um, we are trying to find a place to stay for tonight. My fiancé here, is sick. She needs medicine." Ron said, holding my hand. I coughed and snuffled to make it look real.

"She can come with me." An old man said a few feet away. It didn't look like he was apart of the group who was trying to catch Harry.

"Follow me." He said and started walking. We followed him, and soon enough, we got to a ally way and we went inside a small house.

"Wait, you are Dumbledores brother, aren't you." I asked and the man nodded.

"You are supporting Harry Potter, aren't you." He asked and we nodded.

"Well, they were just here a few hours ago and they had a broken locket. They said they were trying to get to Hogwarts and when I asked them who broke it, Harry said a boy named Ron did before he left to go find a girl named Ally. I'm guessing you two are Ron and Ally?" He said and we nodded.

"Well, congratulations." He smiled at us.

"For what?" Ron asked.

"You two are engaged!" The man said.

"Oh, no, you've got it all wrong. We aren't engaged. Well, I am, but not with him. The blond boy, Draco, is my fiancé." I explained and Ron nodded.

"So, I'm guessing you aren't sick, either?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Well, off you go to Hogwarts!" He said and opened the picture. There was a long, dark passage way.

"Thank you, sir, for helping us get away from those people. Have a nice day, and I hope we can meet again." I said and he nodded.

"Go, before I get in trouble." He smiled at us, pushed us in, and slammed the picture shut behind us.

"Lumos." I said and the tip of my wand lit up.

"Let's do this." Ron smirked and we started running.

Hi, guys! I got a new chapter done! And, yes, this book is almost finished! I have almost been working on it for a year now! 10 months I think! Holy crap! I want to thank the people who have been reading this book since the beginning and who has voted, commented, and read my book throughout the months. So, I hope all of you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was a little bit longer than my other ones, so I hope you guys enjoy this long chapter.
Song of the Day: Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At the Disco.
Luv ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
1373 Words.