Dress Shopping!!!

Dresses on the side or top. Important Authors Note at the end, please read!!!

"Ally, love, wake up, the girls are here." I heard Draco say and I jumped up.

"WHAT?!?! I TOLD THEM TO COME AT 12!!!" I yelled.

"Yes, I know you did, and they did come at 12, it's 12:24." He laughed.

I jumped up out of bed, put on some sweatpants, a tank top, and some shoes, and ran to the living room.

"I am so sorry girls, I stayed up late last night trying to find the right taste for the foods for the wedding." I told them and they nodded.

"Ok, we are going to a dress shop in Diagon Ally, ok?" Hermione asked and I nodded.

"The store is called 'Dress Your Best' so since its in Diagon Ally we will have to use Floo Powder." Grace said and pushed me towards the fireplace.

I grabbed  some Floo Powder in my hand. "DRESS YOUR BEST!" I yelled and threw the powder down and I was hugged by green flames.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a cute dress store with many different dresses in it. The girls came through the fireplace one by one, or they aparated. Once we were all here, I went up to the front desk and smiled at the man.

"Hello, welcome to Dress Your Best, where you can find the perfect dress for any occasion! So, what do you girls need a dress for? Party, wedding?" The man asked in a girly tone. Aww! I love gay men! They are so sweet!

"Um, wedding, we need bride and bridesmaids dresses." I told the man and looked at the tag that had his name on it. Ben.

"Well, who is the bride?" He asked.

"Um, me." I replied, looking down.

"Well, let me see the ring!!" He squealed and came out from behind the desk.

I showed him the ring and he gasped. "Wow, you must be a lucky girl. Is he rich? Does he have a gay friend?" He asked.

"Yes, I am lucky, yes he is rich, and I don't know if he has a gay friend." I giggled with the girls.

"Oh well, it's worth a shot. Ok, first question. What are your color themes?" He asked, looking excited. I like this guy.

"Red and green." I said and he smiled.

"Oh, I'm such an idiot! Alright, what is your name girl?" He asked. "Mine is Ben"

"My name is Ally Snape, soon to be Ally Malfoy." I smiled.

"Malfoy, hm? Didn't he turn good? Didn't he fight on the Hogwarts side?  He asked.

"Yep, right beside me." I said.

"Awww! Now that's adorbs!!!" He squealed.

"So is your dress going to be red?" He asked and I nodded. "I have a few questions dresses in that color that would look great on you."

"Great! Oh, and this is Indigo, Grace, Charlotte, Alice, Ginny Luna, and Hermione." I told him and he smiled at them.

"Ok, let's go to the back room." He said and led me to a room.

"I will be back in a few minutes with the dresses." He said and walked back out.

Skip to a few minutes later.

Some one knocked on my door, and I jumped out of my small daydream. "Did you put the robe on? Are you decent?" I heard Ben yell from the other side of the door.

"Yes, you can come in." I said and he walked in holding three different dresses hanging on hangers.

"So, I have three, and they are different shades of red. The first one is a dark red. The second is a blood red. And the third is a bright red. Let's try on the dark red first, just to get it out of the way." He said and helped me into the dress. It was very pretty, I must say.