The After Party

Clothes on the side or top. This Chapter is dedicated to Superman26425 !!!! Thanks for voting!!

"Hurry up, Ally! We have to be at the after party in 2 minutes!!!" Charlotte yelled at me.

"Alright, alright, I'm done! Let's go!" I yelled back and we started walking to the ball/party room.

We walked in and everyone looked at us, well, me, and they started clapping for no reason. "Awkward..." Charlotte said and scooted away from me to go sit next to her boyfriend.

I finally got the chance to look at the room and I gasped. It was beautiful! The cake was huge too! The table cloths were red and the chairs were green. The ceiling was enchanted to look like space. The food smelled and looked delicious too, the things on the plate were place so elegantly on it. The servants said that my wedding had to be perfect, aka the food. I looked to try and find Draco and I found him sitting in the back of the room with the girls and boys, the seat beside him in the middle left for me. Beside me was Alice, the Maid of Honor, and beside Draco was Harry, the Best Man. The rest of the boys and girls were sitting in order. Draco met my eyes and smiled at me, motioning for me to come over and sit next to him. I quickly ran over and sat beside him, setting the bouquet I had in my hands beside my plate.

"The steak is delicious, here, have some of mine." Draco said and held up a fork with a piece of steak on it. I opened my mouth, he put the fork in, moved it out of my mouth, and I started to chew. Flavors burst like fireworks in my mouth and I sat there, wide eyed wanting more.

"Isn't it good?" Draco asked.

"Good?! This is defiantly NOT good!" I. Yelled and a few people looked over.

"THIS STEAK IS AMAZING!!!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Miss, what could I get you for dinner?" A servant walked up and asked.

"May I have a BIG piece of steak with carrots and green beans, please?" I asked and she nodded.

"No problem, miss, it will be out shortly. And to drink, miss?" She asked.

"Some water will be just fine. Thank you." I replied and she nodded.

"I will come back with the water." She said and ran off.

"Ally, it looked like you scared the poor girl!" Draco said.

"How? I was being nice!" I exclaimed.

"Well, you do have that look that says 'I have a butcher knife and I'm not afraid to use it'." He laughed.

"I do not!

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"DO NOT!"

"DO TOO!"

"Oh lord, it's their first fight as a married couple and their fighting about how Ally looks like she's not afraid to use a butcher knife on anyone." Grace said and face palmed.

"Here you go, miss." She came back with my water and food.

"Thank you. Wait! I have a question for you." I replied.

"Yes, miss?" She asked.

"Do you think I'm scary?" I asked.

"A little miss, but not that much." She said.

"HA! I TOLD YOU WERE CREEPY!" Draco yelled.

"Well I'm sorry you think that I am creepy, but I am certainly not creepy." I told the servant.