The Center. For The Third Time.

Clothes on the top or the side.

I woke up and looked around. Everything was so... Different. The last time, everything was white. Now, everything is pink. I gagged as I looked down at my clothes. I'M WEARING PINK!!! Bloody hell, I don't look good in pink. I saw my mother and she was wearing white.

"How come you get to wear white, and I don't!" I frowned while she giggled.

"Because I love here. That's why." She replied and I groaned.

"So, this is your third time here, correct?" She asked and I nodded.

"Then it will soon turn to four, then to five, then to six-" she laughed but I cut her off.

"Mom! I won't die that much! Well, now that I think about it, maybe I will." I said.

"You're probably wondering why everything is pink now instead of white. Well, that's because every once year, they change the color. The year before the color white was brown. I swear, they made the paint out of poop. Next year, it will be blue! I'm so excited for blue. Then red. Then purple. Then orange!" She said.

"Wow, make sure I die next year, so I can see The Center all blue!" I giggled and she smiled.

"You need to get going. It's already been a few weeks and the students are gone except your friends and your boyfriend." Mom winked.

I blushed. "Mom!" I whined.

"What! You two are cute together. A young, cute, Death Eater couple!" She squealed and I face palmed.

"Only you, mom. Only you." I said.

"Ok, go now, don't wanna make it four weeks in The Center! Tell Sev hi for me, darling! Bye!" She said and all the pink faded away along with my mother.

"Ally! You're up! Finally! How dare you die on me again! You are so lucky you are my girlfriend!" I heard Draco yell and he hugged me along with everyone else in the room.

"Hi, guys! I missed you guys too." I smiled.

"Thank you so much for saving me." Sirius said and I smiled at him.

"Ally, I'm so sorry." Harry said and looked down in shame.

"Harry, it's fine, you didn't know. I would have done the same thing." I replied and he hugged me.

"Hey, dad. Mom said hi." I said.

"Really?" He smiled, his eyes lighting up a bit.

"Yeah! I saw her, the other times I died in The Center. It's the enter of Heaven and Hell. Ugh, they changed the color from white to pink, but they will change it from pink to blue next year, which I am very excited about!" I replied.

"Wow! That's cool!" Indigo shouted.

"Indigo, I know you really want to shout and all, but can you please keep it down, I have a major headache!" I told her.

"But, Ally!" She whined.

"No buts!" I scolded her and she frowned.

"Yes mother." She mumbled.

We laughed and joked until Poppy shooed them out of the Hospital Wing so I could get some rest. I then fell asleep think about my family and friends.

HEY!!!!! HI!!!! OK, I WANT YOU TO READ THIS!!!!! I WILL MAKE AN AUTHORS NOTE ABOUT IT LATER!!! CAN YOU PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY SISTERS BOOK? HER NAME IS bands_saved_my_life1 !!!!! GO AND CHECK OUT HER BOOK AND TELL HER IF SHE SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT PLEASE!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU SOME CANDY AND COOKIES IF YOU DO!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Hope you guys liked this chapter by the way. My cat is bothering me so much, I almost killed her last night. Anywho! Please go and check out my sisters book and follow her!!! We would both really appreciate it if you guys did! Tell her you are part of my Bunny Army too! #BunnyArmy! :)
Luv ya and take care my little Bunny Army!
Tala R.
634 Words.