The Polyjuice Potion and the Troll.

(Clothes to the side or above.)

Halloween time!!!

I woke up and remembered that today was Halloween. I changed into my costume and sat down in the common room. Nothing has happened for a few months, except for finding out that Alice knows Ron and she likes Harry. I've gotta admit, I liked Harry just a tad bit. I didn't know what love was at the time. I talked to Alice and I told her that she could have him. Charlotte is single. Still. Indigo likes George Weasley and Grace likes a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes. I think his name is Jack, I'm not sure. He is nice, though. I didn't know him, but he is in Gryffindor! I don't like anyone. At least, I don't think I like anyone. I decided that I would make The Polyjuice Potion. I wanted to try it. I decided on where to do it and I thought about the girls bathroom that no one goes in.

I walked out of the common room and found it. I walked in and sat down, with the Calderon and the materials that I stole from dad. He bought me, but I said it was for a friend that wanted to know more about the materials for the OWL's. He said take them, so I did! I put in some liquid and the Lacewing. I stirred it for a few minutes than I sat there, looking at the Calderon.

Now what? Might as well stalk dad. It is 5 am. I ran down the stairs and got to the wet and dark dungeons. I started to walk and I saw the picture that yelled at me last time I was down here. Good thing it was asleep, but, Draco Malfoy walked out of the picture and ran into me.

"Ouch! What the heck?!" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry- Ally? What are you doing down here?!" He asked.

"I wanted to visit my father." I said.

"Oh, nice costume." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So, how are your grades?" He asked.

"For tests? All A's." I said.

"Me too!" He said.

After that, there was an awkward silence. I put my hand out in front of me.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Friends." He said and shook my hand.

I smiled and waved and walked upstairs. I walked into the Great Hall and ate quickly. I want to get to Charms class early. I am Professor Flitwick's favorite student! I got to his class and walked in. He was on a stack of books, like always.

"Good morning, what are we learning today sir?" I asked.

"We are learning about the levitation spell." He said.

Everyone came in and Grace sat next to me while Alice and Indigo sat behind us.

"Hello, today we will learn the levitation spell. Does everyone have a feather?" He asked and me and Hermionie raised ours in the air but slowly put them down.

"Good, does everyone remember Swish and Flick? Do it with me, Swish and Flick." He said.

"Now, the spell is Wingardium Leviosa. Say it with me, Wingardium Leviosa. Great, everyone, practice levitating your feather." He said.

Remember, Swish and Flick. "Wingardium Leviosa!" I said and the feather lifted off the desk and flew in the air.

"Miss Snape has done it! 20 points to Gryffindor!" He said and I smiled.

"It's Wingardium Leviosa, not Wingardium Leviosar!" Hermione said.

"Well, if you're so smart, you do it then, come on!" Ron said.

She sighed but did it and embarrassed Ron. After class, me and Hermionie walked out and walked outside for a little bit.

"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar! She's a nightmare, honestly!" Ron said and we pushed past him and Hermionie ran crying to the girls bathroom.

"Ron, shut your mouth! She was trying to help you! God, you're such an idiot!" I yelled and ran after her.

"Hermionie, what do you do if a bird meets a worm?" I asked.

"I don't know." She sniffed.

"You save the worm. The bird will eat it." I said.

She didn't laugh so I sighed.

"Don't judge me, I'm not good with jokes." I giggled and she laughed.

"That's better, why don't we go to the kitchen and eat some chocolate ice cream!" I said.

She walked out and hugged me. "Thank yo- Ally, don't move or breath. There is a troll behind you." She said and I gasped.

The troll screamed or whatever the heck it does and me and Hermionie screamed and ran into the stall behind us.

"Hermionie, Ally! Duck!" We heard Harry yell.

Hermionie ducked but I was too late. The trolls bat thing hit my head and I blacked out.

Snape's POV. (Point of View.)

"Miss Granger, Mister Potter, Mister Weasley, and your daughter are in this bathroom with the troll." McGonagall said.

"Ally!" I heard Granger yell.

"Oh, shoot." I said.

We heard a thump and we ran in.

"Where's my daughter?!" I yelled.

Granger started to cry and she pointed over in a direction. I looked at where she was pointing and saw Ally on the floor, and she looked like she blacked out. I picked her up and walked fast to the Hospital Wing.

"Poppy!" I yelled.

She ran out of her office and asked me to set her on the bed and grab some potions from my office. I ran and got them and ran back.

"Here, will she be alright?" I asked.

"Yes, she will wake up in 3, 2, 1." She said.

"Daddy?" I heard her sweet voice ask.

"I'm right here." I said and hugged her tight.

"She can leave whenever." Poppy said and left us alone.

"I'm sorry. I was with Hermione-" She said but I cut her off.

"It's ok. Do you want to leave now?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok, goodnight." I said and kissed her head.

"Goodnight, daddy." She said and walked out.

She called me daddy...

Ally's POV.

I walked out of the Hospital Wing and walked to the girls bathroom that no one goes in. In the middle of the floor, I saw my Calderon and stirred it. I then fell asleep on the ground.

Hey, guys! Sorry if this chapter was kind of short but I hope you guys liked it! I want to thank you guys for 1,000 reads!!!!! That is amazing!!!! Thank you so much! By the way, can you guys see the picture?

Luv ya and take care!

Tala R.