Yes But Not Now.

Clothes on the side or top. You guys will have a heart attack during this chapter! ;)

(Night that Dumbledore dies. :(  )

I was walking around the castle after hours and I walked past the Great Hall. Oh, you know, I saw Death Eaters destroying the Great Hall. I stopped in my tracks and backed up to look again. Yep, I saw Death Eaters trashing the place. A hand covered my mouth, dragged me away, and I started screaming inside the persons hand.

"Shhhh! It's me!" I heard Draco say.

"Draco?! What the hell is going on?!" I whispered.

"I don't know. But I want yo ask you something before something happens to one of us. I just want to know what you will say." He said, got down on one knee, and I gasped and threw a hand over my mouth. "Ally Snape, I love you with all my heart. I have loved you since I first saw you.  I will love you until we die. I will be with you until the end. I love you so much. Will you marry me?".

"Oh my god... My dad said yes?" I whispered, my eyes wide.

"Yes. Now it's your turn to answer. So, will you?" He asked.

"Of course! I love you too!" I whisper yelled and kissed him.

We pulled away once we heard a crash outside. We ran out and looked. There, lying on the ground dead, was Santa.

"Oh my god." I whispered, ran over to him, and started crying.

Draco ran after me after I plopped on the ground sobbing and hugged me. I put my head in his neck and everyone came out. Harry ran over and started crying too. All of the students that came out were crying too.

"Harry. Who killed him?" I sobbed.

"Bellatrix." He mumbled and Alice ran over to comfort him.

I closed my eyes, got up, pulled out my wand, and made a light appear out of the tip of my wand. Professor McGonagall followed my actions and so did the rest of the people out here. The Dark Mark in the sky disappeared and we slowly lowered out wands. I looked over at dad and saw that he was crying too. I have never seen him cry before. Ever. We all stood up and walked inside the castle. We then walked up to our dorms and fell asleep.

Skip to End of Year on the train.

"Ally, are you coming with us?" Hermione asked.

"Huh? What? Coming with you guys where?" I asked.

"To find the Horcruxes." She replied.

"Yeah, I'll come. Anything to help get rid of Voldypants." I said and Harry nodded.

I tucked a piece of stranded hair behind my ear and Hermione gasped.

"Is that what I think it is?!" She screamed.

"What is is, Hermione?" Ron asked.

"An Engagement Ring?!?!" She screamed again.

I looked at my left hand and smiled at the ring. "Yeah. He asked on the night that.... Dumbledore died." I said but mumbled the last part.

"Wow! That must have cost a fortune! That's wonderful!" Ron gasped.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I totally agree with Ron, like, I ship Drally!" Harry yelled in a girly voice.

We all laughed and got candy from the cart then started eating it. "Hey, you guys are invited to Bill and Fluer's wedding." Ron said and I smiled.

"Yay! I can't wait! Maybe I can get some ideas for my wedding there!" I suggested.

"So, do you know where the first one is?" Ron asked Harry.

"Not a clue." He replied.

"Well that helps us out. A lot. This is going to be a long adventure." I mumbled.

Hey, guys! I am so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in like, ages!!!! I may or may not have forgotten about it... I was on my other wattpad account... And I was busy because of the first few weeks of school and all. Guess what my grades are!!!! I have one B- and the rest are A's!!! I am also going to a thing where we get an award for having all A's during the fourth quarter of last year and that will be on Tuesday! Can't wait! I also got my schedule changed and it was really awkward because people were asking me why I was in that class... Yeah... Oh, before I forget, guess what I saw!!!! I saw some girl in the library on wattpad and I walked up behind her and she was in her library on wattpad and I saw this book in it! Then she clicked on it and started reading it in front of me!!!! I was like, screaming! Well, hope you didn't die from this chapter and hope you liked it!
Love ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
808 Words.