Into The Chamber of Secrets.

(Clothes on the top or side.)

"Ready to go see Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Yes." I sighed and Harry opened the door for me.

I walked over to her bed and sat down beside her. I held her cold hand and I felt a piece of paper in her hand. I to k it out and looked at it. It was about a Basilisk. In the bottom right hand corner was the word pipes, written in Hermione's writing.

"Come on, we need to go, it's getting late." Ron said and walked out.

I followed closely behind them while they were talking.

"Harry. Ron. Harry. Ron. HARRY AND RON, YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW, AND IF YOU DON'T, I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" I yelled.

"What?" Thames asked at the same time.

"I found this paper in Hermione's hand." I said.

"Well, read it!" Ron said and I read it. "Out loud, you idiot!" He said.

"Oh, ok. Of the many fearsome beasts and monsters that roam our land, there is none more curious, more deadly than the Basilisk, know also as the King of Serpents. This snake, which may reach gigantic size and live for hundreds of years, is born from a chickens egg, hatched beneath a toad. Its methods of killing are modest ponderous, for aside from its deadly and venomous fangs, the Basilisk has a murderous stare, and all who are fixed with the beam of his eye shall suffer instant death. Spiders flee before the Basilisk, for it is their mortal enemy, and the Basilisk flees only from the crowing of a rooster, which is fatal to it. Guys, this is it. This is the answer. The Monster in the Chamber of Secrets is a Basilisk - a giant serpent! That's why Harry's been hearing that voice that we can't hear. It's because he understands pareseltoung!" I said.

"The Basilisk kills people by looking them in the eye. But no one has died - because no one looked it straight in the eye. Colin saw it through the camera he always has. The Basilisk burned all the film inside of it, but Colin just got petrified. Justin.. Justin must've seen the Basilisk through Nearly Headless Nick! Nick got the full blast of it, but he couldn't die again... and Hermionie and Penelope had a mirror. Hermionie had just realized the monster was a Basilisk. I bet you anything she wanted the first person she met to look around corners with a mirror first! And that girl pulled out her mirror and..." I said and shuddered.

"And Mrs. Norris?" Ron questioned.

"The water... The flood from Myrtle's bathroom. I bet you Mrs. Norris only saw the reflection." I finished.

Ron read over the passage. "The crossing of a rooster is fatal to it. Hagrid's rosters were killed! The Heir of Slytherin didn't want one anywhere near the castle once the Chamber was opened! Spiders flee before it, it all fits!" He said.

"But how's the Basilisk been getting around the place? A giant snake... someone would've seen..." Harry said.

"Pipes. Pipes... Ron, Harry, it's been using the plumbing. Harry's been hearing that voice inside the walls." I told them.

"The entrance of the Chamber of Secrets! What if it's in a bathroom! What if it's in -" Ron explained but I cut him off.

"Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. This means that Harry can't be the only Pareselmouth in this school. The Heir of Slytherin is one too. That's how he's been controlling the Basilisk." I flinched.

"What are we going to do. Should we go straight to McGonagall?" Ron asked.

"Yes. Let's go to the staff room. She will be there in ten minutes." I said and we started to run to the staff room.

We opened the door and noticed that no one was in there so the room was completely dark. I walked over to a chair and sat down. After a few minutes of silence, McGonagall's voice is on the loud speaker, making me jump.