The Sorcerers Stone???

(Clothes on the side or top.)

I woke up and looked at the clock. 10 am. It's only Wednesday... I laid back down and closed my eyes. Wait, what?! I jumped up and fell on my face

"I'm ok..." I said to myself and quickly got dressed.

I grabbed my backpack and ran to Herbology. I opened the door and ran in.

"I'm here! I'm sorry I was late!" I yelled.

I looked around and saw a whole bunch of third years.

"Oh... ha ha ha! I have free period now... Well, bye!" I said and ran out of the classroom and into the hallway.

"Hey, dad!" I said when I saw him.

"Keep an eye on Potter. He knows something." He said and walked away.

"Ok?" I said, confuzzled, and walked over to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"We need to go down the trapdoor. Tonight." Harry said.

"What trapdoor?" I asked, sipping on my Arizona tea that was in my backpack.

"Ah!" They all yelled.

"What trapdoor?!" I asked, getting angry.

"Well..." Hermione said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Ugh. We have to tell her." Ron said.

"Do you know about the Sorcerers Stone?" Harry asked.

"Yes, my dad is guarding it and protecting it, why?" I asked.

"We think Snape is trying to steal it. We need to get to it before he does." He said.

"My dad is not trying to steal the stone, Quirriell is!" I replied, angrily.

"Really?!" Ron yelled.

"You're blaming it on him?!" Harry finished and I nodded.

"Fine, you can go with us, tonight, then we will see who is right!" Ron said and they stomped away.

"Fine!" I screamed and ran to go eat some lunch.

Skip to midnight!!!

"I'm really, really sorry about this, but, petrificus totalus!" I yelled.

A blue light flashed out of the tip of my wand and hit Neville. His arms snapped to his side's, he stood up straight, and fell flat on his face. That's gotta hurt...

"I'm sorry, Neville." We all said and walked out.

We walked to the third floor corridor and we walked into a room. Inside the room was a giant three headed dog that was sleeping. This is going to be a long night. I thought as Harry opened the trap door.

"I'll go first." I said.

"No, I will!" Harry said but I already jumped in.

Here we go.

Hey, guys! How are you?! I hope you liked this very short chapter! I need help... I need new book ideas!!! Please put down in the comments some Fanfiction ideas for me, please!!! Thank you, bye!!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.