Dumbledore's Army.

Clothes on the side or top.

I woke up and looked around. Hermione was standing in front of me holding some clothes, my backpack, makeup, a notebook, and some pens. I grabbed the clothes, makeup and backpack and looked at the notebook and pens confused.

"This notebook is so you can communicate to us. You write what you have to say with the pens! Make it colorful, so that it will be pretty!" She said and pushed me off the bed.

I groaned and got dressed, hiding the dark mark away from Hermione as much as I could, and put the notebook and pens in my backpack. Then we went into the great hall for breakfast. Harry and Ron kept on bothering me about joining something called Dumbledore's Army. I grabbed my notebook and a blue pen and wrote 'FINE!!!! JUST SHUT UP AND I WILL JOIN!!' And they cheered. They told me all about D.A. And they gave me a paper to sign ,my name, age, and house. Easy. Ally Snape, 15, Gryffindor. I handed it back to them and they smiled.

"Great! Follow us! We have our first training lesson today!" Harry said and dragged me to an unknown area.

'Where are we???' I wrote.

"Wait." Harry said and a door appeared in front of us. "Welcome to the room of requirement."

I looked around and saw mostly Gryffindors but also some Ravenclaws and one Hifflepuff. I got my wand out and he told me to stand with the others.

"As you can tell, Ally has decided to join us. So, welcome." Harry said and I nodded my head at everyone. "So, today we will learn how to do the patronus. All you have to do is think of your happiest memory and say Expecto Patronum. So, let's get started!"

Everyone spread out and started working on it. I searched my brain to try to find a happy memory. Nothing was coming to me. I then remembered, how will I say Expectro Patronum? Oh, if I tried hard enough, I can just think about it and the spell will work. Ok. I got my memory. My memory is me meeting my friends for the first time. 'Expecto Patronum!' I thought and a cat burst out of the tip of my wand. I did it! The cat meowed and ran around the room. I jumped up and down and hugged the person next to me, which was a random Ravenclaw, and jumped up and down. I stopped and we started working on defensive spells. That was fun. I beat Harry! I smiled as he flew back and landed on his butt. Everyone else laughed and Ginny ran up and helped him up. It was over and we had to go to class. I had Defense Against the Dark Arts next with Professor Dumbridge. I once called her that on accident and she didn't mess with me because I said it in my head. It was pretty funny. I hate her. She always wears... Pink. Ew. And she is a cat lady. I like cats, don't get me wrong, I just don't like a lot of cats with me in one room. After DADA, we had dinner. That was pretty boring. People kept on asking me to talk. Especially Draco. He wants me to talk so badly. Maybe I will surprise him tomorrow and talk. Yeah, that's what I will do. I waked out and fell asleep thinking about talking for the first time in forever tomorrow and Draco.

Guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in a long time!!!!!! I have been busy!!! I will update more chapters soon! I need to finish this book!
Luv ya and take care, my little bunnies!
Tala R.