Yeses, Kisses, and Dresses.

Clothes on the top or the side!

I was sitting in the Great Hall with the girls eating breakfast and talking about the Hogsmeade trip today, when out of nowhere, Draco stood up on the Gryffindor table and faced me.

"Listen up everyone! I have a question I have to ask Ally and I want everyone to hear it. Ally Snape," he said and turned back to me. "Will you please go to the Yule Ball with me?"

I gasped and stood up. "Yes! YES!" I screamed and climbed up on the table to give him a hug.

Everyone started to clap for us and I smiled. I dragged him out of the Great Hall and I hugged him again. "I didn't think you would ask me!" I confessed.

He chuckled and looked down at me. I mean he is about 4 inches taller than me. "Well, I just did." He replied.

"Yes, yes you did." I smiled, brought his face down to mine, and put my lips on his. He was surprised at first but then he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled away and smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes!" I replied and kissed him again.

"Um... did we interrupt?" I heard Indigo say.

We pulled apart and I smiled at her. "No, no you didn't." I sarcastically replied.

"Well, we wanted to ask you if we could leave now." Grace and Alice said at he same time.

"Yeah, we can leave. Bye Draco!" I said and we ran out of the castle.

"So, let's get our dresses!" I said as I did a backflip to get off of the wagon thingy.

The girls followed my every move and we walked into a dress store. The girls found dresses quickly but I couldn't find the right one.

"No. Nope. Ew. No. Disgusting. Pink, gross. Ew. No. Nope. No. To puffy. Yes. No. Wait! Girls, I found it!" I said. They ran over and gasped.

"This is perfect. Draco will be crawling behind you when you walk in!" Alice said.

"This will make Draco become more in love with you!" Grace said.

"This dress will make Draco look like he is wearing a diaper!" Indigo yelled and we started to laugh.

"You are totally getting that dress!" They said at the same time.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a few days! Did you guys watch Sharknado tonight? I did! I loved it! If not, you better watch it! It's so fake but it's so good!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.