Platform 9 3/4

(Ally's wand on the side or top.)

We got to King's Cross and he gave me a ticket.

"Do not loose this. If you do, then I will kill you. What if a muggle finds it?" He said and my eyes went wide.

"I won't loose it, sir!" I said and saluted.

What in the world is a muggle?! Maybe it's some American slang that means A Person Who Kidnaps...

"Sir, what in the world is a muggle?" I asked.

"A muggle is a person who can not use magic or who is not a wizard or a witch." Santa replied.

"Oh. I thought it was some weird American slang that means 'A Person Who Kidnaps'!" I said, laughing.

He laughed with me and we got to the platforms 9 and 10.

"I told you there is no platform 9 3/4!" I explained.

"Jog towards the wall and don't stop." He said.

"What?! I will get hurt!" I yelled.

"Do it!" He said.

I sighed and pushed my cart so it was right in the middle of platforms 9 and 10. I took a deep breath and started to jog towards the wall. Here we go, I'm going to die. I thought. I closed my eyes and I felt this weird tingling sensation in my body.

"Am I dead?!" I yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw a big train called The Hogwarts Express. I looked at a sign above and it said 'platform 9 3/4.' Wow. I made it to Platform 9 3/4. There were a lot of grown ups around me, hugging their children and saying goodbye. I hugged myself.

"Bye, myself, I will miss you!" I yelled and I started to cry.

People looked at me like I was a weirdo. Well, let me tell you something... I AM A WEIRDO! I laughed at myself and put my stuff with the rest of the carts were. I then hopped on the train like a bunny, (see what I did there?!?!?!?!) And found a compartment. I saw a red haired boy and a black haired boy.

"Hello, gentlemen, may I sit here? Everywhere else is filled with stinky people and cheese and I couldn't stand it!" I said and started to fake cry.

"Yes, you can, just stop crying, please! You're making me feel sorry for you!" The red haired boy said.

I whipped my tears away. "Thank you." I mumbled and sat down next to the black haired boy.

"So, how are you boys doing on this lovely morning?" I said and pointed out the window. I saw it was raining so I put my hand down.

".... Good, good. How was your morning?" The black haired boy asked.

"Great! Met Santa, got my wand, got ice cream, didn't miss the train, met you two! Perfect day if you ask me!" I said.

"I'm sorry, but I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Ron Weasley." He said and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, and you are?" I said and turned to the black haired boy.

"Harry, Harry Potter." He said.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Ally!" I said.

"That's nice." Ron said and I slapped his arm.

"SASS!" I yelled.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" An old lady asked.

"No thanks. I'm all set." Ron said and pulled out a discussing sandwich.

"I'm on a diet." I said and looked at Harry.

"We'll take the lot!" Harry said and pulled out a lot of gold coins.

"Wicked!" Ron yelled and I nodded.

We got all the candy and Ron and Harry started to eat a lot.

"You know what?! I hated the diet! I'm eating candy!" I yelled and dug in.

Once we finished the candy, we were really full and tired. My eyes started to close and I put my head on Harry's shoulder, then fell asleep.

Sorry, it was a really short chapter!!! I need to make a longer one! Make sure to comment for the contest!!! Contest ends on Friday, 4/17/15!!!! If you need more time comment or message me and I will make sure you can have as much time as you need! :) 

Also, if you guys like this chapter, and all the future ones, please consider voting and commenting your thoughts, it lets me know you like the story!

Luv ya and take care!

Tala R.