Yule Ball!

Dress on the side or the top :).

"Ally, you look beautiful!" Hermione gasped as I walked downstairs and into the common room.

I smiled and nodded. "I know! I'm so glad I found this dress!" I replied.

"I have got to admit, I now have a girl crush on you!" She said and we laughed together.

We walked to the Great Hall together and everyone stared at us as we walked to the doors to Draco and Viktor. They looked at us and their eyes went wide.

"Wow. Ally, you look stunning!" Draco said.

"Well, you don't look too bad, yourself." I replied.

"Miss Snape, are you and Mr Malfoy ready?" McGonagall asked us from behind.

"Um, ready for what exactly?" I asked her.

"It's a Tradition to let the Champions and their dates dance first. Get in line, go! By the way, you look beautiful, Ally." She explained and I smiled at her.

"Thank you. You look the same!" I replied while looking at her, and Draco and I went in line, behind Harry and his date.

We all walked in and everyone started to clap for us. I tried to find Indigo, Alice, and Grace, but I couldn't find them. We finally stopped and Professor Flitwick started to conduct the people who were going to play the music. I heard Alice, Harry's date, tell him to grab her waist and then off we went. We all started to dance and then Draco lifted me into the air and set me gently on the ground. We then continued to dance and more people decided to join.

Indigo's POV.

I stood in between Snape and Grace, watching Ally and Draco dance.

"They are so cute together! Don't you think, Professor?" I asked Snape.

"I guess." He replied, looking uncomfortable that one of his daughters friends was talking to him.

"I want to dance, Grace?" I asked them.

"Sorry, um, he just asked me." Grace said and took the guys hand.

"Um... Come on, Snape. Let's go. I hope you can dance, because I can't." I said and dragged him out to the dance floor.

We then started to dance together. It was pretty awkward, but I really wanted to dance. I was going with Grace, as friends, but she was already dancing with someone, so Snape was the only person left. Ally saw us together and she laughed so hard. She then pointed us out to Draco and he tried to hold in his laugh but he failed. We moved towards then and stopped when we were next to them.

"She dragged me, it wasn't my idea." Snape said.

"What, Grace left me and I wanted to dance. What did you expect me to do, dance with a cat? I'm not Filch, sorry." I said and we all laughed.

The music stopped and we all clapped. We then heard a loud noise and Ally smiled.

"That's my cue. I gotta go, guys. See you after!" She said and walked up on the stage.

Ally's POV.

I walked up on the stage and grabbed a microphone. "Hey, guys! I will be singing a song for you guys! This first song is called Never Close Our Eyes." I said and the music started. (By Adam Lambert. Not Adam Levine.)

I wish that this night would never be over,

There's plenty of time to sleep when we die.

So let's just stay awake until we grow older.