My Birthday!!!

(Clothes on the side or the top.)

I woke up this morning and saw a wrapped present at the foot of my bed. I opened it up and saw some candy and a new Nimbus 2001!! He knows im so fascinated with flying.I got a letter, this morning, from Ron asking if I wanted to come over. I replied and said yes. I told dad and he said I was fine with it! He also said Harry, and Hazel were there also. I got dad to aparated me to the Burrow. I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard yelling. Hazel.

"SHE'S HERE!!!! SHHHH, EVERYONE, GET READY!!!!" She yelled and unlocked the door but did not open it.

I slowly opened it and walked in. The lights were off, no one was in the room, and i couldn't see anything. Did they ditch me?? On my birthday???? I frowned and walked in.

"Hello?" I yelled and my voice echoed off the walls.

"SURPRISE!!!!" The lights turned on and people came out of their hiding places.

I stumbled back and screamed. I bumped into a wall behind me, but it fell down. What the hell? (Sorry, for that... That will be the only curse word in this book when they start to cuss.) I landed on top of the squishy wall and giggled. I turned around and saw Charlotte on the ground, Indigo laughing and pointing at Charlotte, Grace standing next to Indigo smiling, and Alice next to Harry

"Happy birthday, sweetie! It's finally nice to meet you!" Mrs. Weasley said and hugged me.

"Thank you, and it's nice to meet you, as well!" I replied and smiled.

We ate some cake and we started to open presents. Harry got me some lip balm, Hazel got me candy, Charlotte, Alice, and Grace all got me a 100 dollar gift card to my favorite restaurant, Indigo gave me a Slytherin shirt (don't know why.) Fred and George got me some prank things, Mr. And Mrs. Weasley got me a book, and there was an owl with a present outside. I went and got it and sat back down. Inside, was a beautiful bracelet with the words best friends forever on it. There was a note, so I read it.

Dear Ally,
Happy birthday, Ally!! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday! How was your summer? Mine was alright, I guess. With you not here to cheer everyone up, it has been kind of boring! Hope you like your bracelet! I have one but it is more manly so if you are feeling down, you can press the Best Friends Forever and you talk to the writing and we can talk to each other! How cool is that! When I saw it, I thought of you.
Hope you have a wonderful last week of summer and see you next week!
D.M.

"Guys, it's D.M. again!" Grace yelled.

"Who is D.M." They yelled.

"None of your business! Ask Hermione, she knows!!" I yelled and everyone got in her face asking her who is D.M.

"Quiet!!!!" She yelled.

"I will tell you. It's Definitely Mario!" She said.

"What?" They all asked confuzzled.

"Definitely Mario!! You know, the guy who never comes to class?" Charlotte said.

"Oh!" They said.

Liars. There is no Definitely Mario in Hogwarts.

"Wait a second, there is no Definitely Mario in Hogwarts!" She just took the words from my brain and said it out loud.

"Yeah, Indigo is right!" Ron yelled.

"DRACO MALFOY!!!! THERE, NOW YOU KNOW. WE ARE FRIENDS, ALRIGHT?!?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Malfoy?! But he is rude!" Hazel yelled.

"Once you get to know him, he is actually pretty nice." Hermione said.

Oh, right. Forgot to tell you. Hermione and Draco are now friends!

"But Hermine! He bullies you!" Harry and Ron said.

"Bullied. We are friends now!" She said.

"Well, I'm gonna go... Bye." I said and floo powdered away.

This has been the weirdest birthday ever.

Hey, guys! Hope you liked this small chapter!! I don't really have anything to say so...

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.