Coffee Shop Madness and Horcrux.

Clothes on the side or the top.

After Hermione and I changed into something more comfortable, we decided to go to a Coffee Shop to go get some coffee or something, I don't know. We walked into the small coffee shop and sat down at a random table.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Your going home." Draco replied.

"What? Why?" I questioned and turned to him.

"It's not safe, and I don't want you getting hurt." He said.

"Well, I don't want you getting hurt either!" I said.

"Guys!" Ron yelled.

"What?!" We yelled back.

"Look, we have each others backs, nobody is getting hurt and if they do, then we help them!" Hermione said.

"Hello, what would you like?" A lady in her mid twenties asked.

"Coffee." Draco mumbled.

"Same." Ron said.

"I would like a coffee too, please." Harry told her. They all looked at Hermione.

"Um, coffee as well, I guess." Hermione said.

"Peer Pressure. Just kidding. May I please have a hot chocolate?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll be back with your drinks In a few minutes." She smiled and walked into the back. Then, two men walked into the little coffee shop and they looked really strange.

"Wait a second, those people look so strange and firmiliar..." I mumbled. Wait. THEY ARE DEATH EATERS!!

"GET DOWN!" I shouted.

We started shooting spells at the men and we were obviously winning because we are just that good. We fought them off and I walked up to one of the man while the rest walked up to the other man.

"Obliviate." I mumbled.

"What the hell?!" The lady carrying our drinks yelled.

"Get out of here." Hermione said calmly and the lady stared at her with a blank face.

"You heard her, get out!" I yelled and she ran out.

"Well that was nice, Ally." Draco said.

"Well, sorry! She wouldn't listen to my friend." I explained.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Let's go find some Horcruxes." Hermione replied and walked out of the shop.

"Yeah, what she said." Ron said and followed her out like a lost puppy.

"Let's go." Harry told us and we walked out.

"Do you know where the first one is?" I asked.

"Not a clue." Harry replied.

"Well, that's great!" I exclaimed.

"I haven't had a vision yet, chill out!" He said.

I picked up a random newspaper and saw Dumbridge on the front page. Huh, that's weird. Why is there a wizard newspaper in the muggle world? Who cares. I looked at her carefully and screamed.

"What, baby, what happened?! Are you hurt?!" Draco asked freaking out.

"I found it! The necklace! The first Horcrux!!!" I whispered loudly.

"Where?" Harry asked.

"On Dumbridge's neck..." I replied.

"Welp, let's go to the Ministry of Magic." Ron said and started walking in a random direction.

"Um, Ron?" I yelled out to him.

"Yes?" He turned around.

"The Ministry is this way." I said pointing in the other direction.

"Oh, I knew that. I was just making sure you knew that!" He lied.

"Yeah, ok, let's go." Draco said and dragged him the right direction.

"You know we just can't go in there ourselves, you know?" Draco said.

"Well, that's what the Polyjuice Potion is for, silly!" I lightly hit his arm.

"Oh, right, but who will we change into?" Ron asked.

"I can go as Molly Weasley, and Draco can go as Arthur Weasley." I suggested.

"Good idea, but how will you get my parents hair?" Ron asked.

"Easy." I said, pulling out their hair from my pocket.

"What the hell, Ally?!" Harry and Hermione yelled.

"I took them just in case we needed them. Ok, now who will you guys be?" I asked.

Skip to next day, at Ministry of Magic.

"You ready?" Draco asked, holding my hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I replied and we let go.

"You ready, Molly?" Hermione asked me. I forgot who she said she was.

"Ready." I said, walking into the bathroom. We went into different stalls and we stepped into the water. Ew.

"Now, we have to flush the toilet, ok?" Hermione asked.

"Right. 1. 2. 3!" I said and flushed the toilet.

A few seconds later, we were in the Ministry of Magic. This will be fun.

Hey, guys! I updated! Are you proud of me? You should be! So, hope you guys liked this chapter. The next chapter will be published soon, I promise. And I promise the next chapter will be longer than this one!
Song of the Day: Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy.
Luv ya and take care,
Tala R.
782 Words.