The Monster in the Chamber.

(Clothes on the top or the side.)

"Professor Binns, can you tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?" Hermione asked and he sighed.

"Everyone has asked me this today. Can someone else do it?" He asked and I raised my hand.

"You all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago. The priecise date is uncertain. It was founded by the three-year witches and wizards of the age. The four school houses are named after them: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. They built the castle together, far from prying muggle eyes, for it was an age where magic was feared by common people, and witches and wizards suffered much persecution. For a few years, the founders worked in harmony together, seeking out youngsters who showed signs of magic and bringing them to the castle to be educated. But then, disagreements sprang up between them. A rift began to grow between Slytherin and the others. Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed that magical learning should be kept within all magic families. He disliked taking students of muggle parentage, believing to be untrustworthy. After a while, there was a serious argument on the school between Slytherin and Gryffindor, and Slytherin left the school. Reliable historical sources tell us this much, but these honest facts have been obscured baby the fanciful legend of the Chamber of Secrets. The story goes that Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the castle, of which the other founders knew nothing. Slytherin, according to the legend, sealed the Chamber of Secrets that none would be able to open it until his own true heir arrived at the school of all were unworthy to study magic. The while thing is arrogant nonsense, of course. Naturally, the school has been searched for evidence of such a chamber, many times, by the most learned wit hes and wizards. It does not exist. A tale told to frighten the gulible." I said.

"Ally, what exactly do you mean by the 'horror within the chamber?' " Hermionie asked.

"That is believed to be some sort of monster, which the heir of Slytherin alone can control." I said. "I read a few books about the Chamber of Secrets."

"The thing does not exist, there is no chamber and no monster!" Professor said.

The bell rang and we went to lunch.

Hey, guys! Hope you guys liked this long chapter, kind of!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.