Valentine's Day

(Clothes on the side or top.)

I walked into the Great Hall smiling.

"Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!" I yelled and everyone groaned

What's up with them. I don't know. I smiled at everyone and sat down next to my friends. I feel like this Valentine's Day will be pretty weird. I don't know why.

"Happy Valentine's Day! And may I thank the fourth six people who have so far sent me cards! Yes, I have taken the liberty of arranging this little surprise for you all - and it doesn't end here!" Lockhart yelled.

I grabbed all of my Valentine's Day cards and put them on the table to give out later. He clapped his hands and through the doors to the entrance hall marched a dozen surly- looking dwarfs. Not just any dwarfs, however. They had been wearing golden wings and carrying harps. One walked up to me and tried to take my cards but I hit it and snatched them out of its hands. I'm pretty sure I hissed at it.

"My friendly card carrying Cupids!" Lockhart beamed. "They will be going around the school today delivering your Valentine's. And the fun doesn't stop here! I'm sure my colleagues will want to enter into the spirit of the occasion! Why not ask Professor Snape to show you how to whip up a love potion!" He yelled and dad shook his head while I giggled. "And while you're at it, Professor Flitwick knows more about Entracing Enchantments than triwizard I've ever met, the sly old dog!"

Dad looked like.he was going to kill everyone in the entire school if he was asked to make a love potion for someone! His face was also filled with so much anger.

"Please, Hermione, tell me that you weren't one of those fourty six!" Ron said and Hermione suddenly became interested in her book bag and asking me about my friendships with Slytherins.

Me and Draco were in the hallway going to Charms when Harry's backpack split in half and he fell to the floor in front of us. I gasped and helped him pick up the books.

"His eyes are as green as a fresh picked toad,
His hair is as dark as a blackboard.
I wish he was mine, he's really devine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord!"

The dwarf sang and Draco was about to say something but I put my hand over his mouth and shook my head. He saw Ginny, Ron's sister, and said "I don't think Potter liked your Valentine." And I hit his arm.

"That was rude!" I said and looked over to a crying Ginny running into her classroom.

I threw him his Valentine and walked to class alone.

Skip to night.

"Today was the worst day ever. All because of the git Lockhart. Bloody Hell, why was he born?" I asked and plopped on my bed.

"I don't know, but let's go to sleep." Indigo said and we fell asleep

Sup, guys! How are you? I'm happy! Well, bye!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.