I Figured It Out!

Clothes on the side or top.

I woke up in pink again. (Not the outfit for this chapter, but the pink dress.) I was in The Center. I looked around to try and find my mother but I saw a guy standing behind me.

"You're looking for your mother, aren't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you. Who are you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Well, I am very hurt. I'm surprised you don't know who I am. I have been watching you for quite some time." The guy replied.

"Stalker." I muttered.

"No, no, no, no, no! Not like that! God, no! Hey! I just said my name! Hehehe." He giggled. Yes, the man GIGGLED.

"I'm sorry, but what's your name? You said that you said it, but I didn't catch a name." I said.

"It's God. My gosh, you can be a real idiot some times." God replied and I put a hand on my heart.

"Well, don't I feel loved by God!" I yelled.

"So, you wanted to talk to your mother in a dream, am I correct?" He asked and I nodded. "You want to know how she got rid of the Dark Mark on your left arm. All you have to do is put your wand on it and say these words. 'BE GONE! BURN IN FLAMES!' And you can also say it in your mind and it will still work. Wand less magic. But it will hurt a lot."

"Really? That's all I have to do?" I asked.

"No, you have to get a crocodiles tooth, a dragons tongue, a cats eyeball, a dogs tail, and mermaids hair and you have to eat it." He said with a serious look on his face.

"But my mom didn't give me all of those things!" I said.

"I know, I was just kidding. Yes, that is all you have to do to get the Dark Mark off. I can't believe you fell for that." He laughed.

"You know? You're cool, God. I always thought you would be so serious and you would never joke around." I said.

"Well, thank you. A lot of people say that when they first meet me." He smiled.

"Hey, where is my mom?" I asked.

"She is on a very important mission. She has to go and get me this rare flower only found in Antarctica." He explain and I nodded.

"I WANNA GO THERE! THERES PENGUINS AND POLAR BEARS AND ICE!!!!" I yelled and jumped around.

"Hey, how about this. I will give you a penguin since it was your birthday a few days ago. BOB! COME OUT!" He yelled and a cute, furry, huggable penguin waddled over to us.

"OMG!!!! HI BOB!!! MY NAME IS ALLY!" I yelled and picked it up. It made a weird squeaking noise and it rubbed its face against mine. "YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!"

"You can go now. Bye, Ally Snape." God said and I woke up in my bed, snuggling Bob.

"Ally... Where the heck did you get that penguin?" Indigo asked and stroked his head.

"God gave it to me. Don't ask." I replied.

"Ok, I found out how to get rid of the Dark Mark." I said

"How?" Hermionie asked.

"All you have to do is put your wand on it and say 'BE GONE! BURN IN FLAMES!'" I explained.

"We have to tell Draco." Grace said and we ran to Slytherin common room.

"Pure blood. Sorry, Hermionie..." I said as the portrait swung open.

"It's fine." She mumbled as we walked in.

"What is mudblood Granger doing in the Slytherin common room with Gryffindors?!" Blaise said. "Oh, hi Ally. I guess I'll let this slide this time."

"Thanks, Blaise, you rock. Do you know where Draco is?" I asked.

"I'm right here." I heard him say behind me after he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek, putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey, I found out how to remove it." I smiled as he jumped up and down.

"Great, can we do it now?" He asked an I nodded, pulling my wand out and putting it on his Dark Mark.

"This will hurt a lot. BE GONE! BURN IN FLAMES!" I yelled and he hissed as it was fading away off his arm.

"It's gone... ITS ACTUALLY GONE!!" He screamed, hugged me and spinner me around.

"Yes, I know!" I screamed back and kissed him.

"Ew, guys, can we keep it PG, please?!?!?!" The girls yelled but we just kissed again and they groaned. We are free. No Voldypants to tell us what to do.

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! But, it's because school for me starts next week. I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! :( the song that I listened to while writing this was Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy.
Luv ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.

826 Words.